Games Pass quests not giving reward points

Discus and support Games Pass quests not giving reward points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to complete a Games Pass quest through the rewards app, it doesn't seem to register ny progress. Ive been downloading and playing the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CaraBunga434, Apr 3, 2019.

1. CaraBunga434
    CaraBunga434 Guest

Every time I try to complete a Games Pass quest through the rewards app, it doesn't seem to register ny progress. Ive been downloading and playing the eligible games and unlocking achievements but not getting any points for doing so. Anyone else having
    the same problem or know how to fix it?

:)

CaraBunga434, Apr 3, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

The quests that i know of are the Xbox game pass quests, the Xbox Live gold quests, they work a bit like the game pass quests, and then there are the Microsoft rewards quests, which are pretty similar to how the xbox live rewards quests worked. You purchase
    certain games or films, and then you get so many points on your account for doing it.
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

Can you see your progress tracked through the quests? Some of the Game Pass quests require you to go back into the quest screen and click "Claim your points" once you have completed it.

Hope this helps!
  4. StateMan89 Win User

There is sometimes a delay in the quests acknowledging that you have completed them. I've noticed i usually wait until the next day after i actually complete them to go back in and click on them.
  5. DerVaddi Win User

6. Frostbyte33 Win User

Quest rewards December and resulting rewards

I got my game pass quest reward but not the Xbox live reward. Going to give it until march 1st.
Thema:

1. Games Pass quests not giving reward points - Similar Threads - Games Pass quests

2. Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards: I've been having issues with the Quests on the Xbox Rewards app. My partner can see/complete the quests however none are showing for me. Another family member (not part of my family group) is also...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Quest Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Quest Issue: My quest that involves an achievement in MX vs. ATV Reflex is not registering. I did 3 achievements in the game in 4/6/19. [img] a6875c6e-c277-42d3-82a7-6a0c1ab292a8
  4. Minhas conquista não esta contando em alguns desafios das quest da game pass (My...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minhas conquista não esta contando em alguns desafios das quest da game pass (My...: Minhas conquista não esta contando em alguns desafios das quest da game pass,alguem pode ajudar,minha assinatura acaba dia 6 e to correndo artas para ganhar os pontos Translation: My conquest is...
  5. Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019: Not working; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests All of the quest displayed for March has been completed and display complete status. The Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests to...
  6. Game Pass Quests not registering achievements

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quests not registering achievements: Hi. I got three achievements in Operancia today and only one has registered in the April Game Pass quest. I also got two achievements in Headlander and none have registered. Any clues? Thanks....
  7. Not working ; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not working ; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests: All of the quest displayed have been completed and display complete status. The Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests to get an additional 500 points. Does not display complete status....
  8. Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests: Ive completed all quests for this month, however it wont award me the 500pts for completing them all 98fcb2b2-3811-4a8f-aa8d-2f2546c3853c
  9. Game pass quests.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quests.: Ok all. I need the best minds on this. I have done all the quests for game pass this month. But it won't let me claim the quest master reward. What am I not doing? There is a crisp hi five it it...
  10. Game Pass Quest Goals Not Updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quest Goals Not Updating: I recently discovered the Game Pass quests and I decided to try to complete them all this month, so I downloaded Aftercharge, got 2 achievements like the quest describes and the quest still says I...