Games Pass Ultimate bug

Discus and support Games Pass Ultimate bug in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So i recently bought ultimate for the gold as i did not have any and i wanted it for the sales that were going on. So i buy it and when i go to buy the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Z3R0 X8, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Z3R0 X8
    Z3R0 X8 Guest

Games Pass Ultimate bug

So i recently bought ultimate for the gold as i did not have any and i wanted it for the sales that were going on. So i buy it and when i go to buy the game i wanted it says you cant process it. I've called support and they said they needed my bank to
    authorize my purchase but my bank had explained that i had no purchase but the games pass ultimate which had already gone through and was paid for. So i had the gold but couldnt buy anything else.

:)

Z3R0 X8, Jun 23, 2019
  2. SpiffyCorpse Win User

Games Pass Ultimate bug

Sometimes waiting is the easiest fix! If it's still not working tomorrow, perhaps get Support to give you a callback and see what's going on.
  3. Z3R0 X8 Win User

Games Pass Ultimate bug

Yeah i did. So i guess ill just wait then.
  4. SpiffyCorpse Win User

Games Pass Ultimate bug

I agree that it sounds like a bank issue. Are you getting a specific error message when you try and make a purchase?
  5. Z3R0 X8 Win User

Games Pass Ultimate bug

It says "were having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out".
  6. GetOuttaMyTree Win User

Games Pass Ultimate bug

Out of interest did you get an error code to or just this message?
Thema:

Games Pass Ultimate bug

1. Games Pass Ultimate bug - Similar Threads - Games Pass Ultimate

2. What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate: There seems to be absolutely no info at all about this, I've been searching for 2 hours now, but only get results for when upgrading to game pass, not the opposite, so I decided to just ask about...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC: So I've checked my subscriptions and I definitely have Game Pass Ultimate, but when I try to download any game from Game Pass it asks me to subscribe to PC Beta for 1 month. Any fix?...
  4. Cant install PC games with my Xbox Games Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install PC games with my Xbox Games Pass Ultimate...: Please Help. I am connected to my Microsoft account. i have the Xbox companion app on my pc. when i want to install a game its greyed out and when i check all my devices to install nothing is...
  5. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate: tenho assinatura do xbox game pass ultimate no xbox one, e nao estou conseguindo baixar o jogo gratuito do mes, forza 6 [Translation-I have Xbox game Pass Ultimate Subscription on Xbox One, and...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödemeliği İptal Etme

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödemeliği İptal Etme: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate almıştım fakat yenilemeyi kapatmayı unutmuşum ve şu an yeniden ödeme yapmamı zorunlu kılıyor fakat iptal etmek istiyorum ama yapamıyorum. Ödemek zorunda değilsem iptal...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Olá Microsoft, eu gostaria de adquirir o Xbox Game Pass Ultimate por 2 meses que sai pelo valor de R$2, quando vou efetuar a compra vocês pedem outro método de Pagamento ex : Cartão de Crédito,...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due Amount?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due Amount?: Hello Members. I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for one month with a promotional price of $1.00 on 11th June 2019. That time I didn't select for continuing my subscription and this payment...
  9. Ultimate game pass payment's

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate game pass payment's: I have two diffrent pay dates and amou [img] nts for the ultimate? [img] 780cc82b-972e-4253-ab82-bda802409ca9
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Child's Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Child's Account: I have tried through both the website and the console to upgrade my child's Xbox Live membership to an XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but it says it can't be done and they need to ask a parent. But as a...