Games Pass Ultimate bug

Discus and support Games Pass Ultimate bug in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So i recently bought ultimate for the gold as i did not have any and i wanted it for the sales that were going on. So i buy it and when i go to buy the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Z3R0 X8, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Z3R0 X8
    Z3R0 X8 Guest

Games Pass Ultimate bug

So i recently bought ultimate for the gold as i did not have any and i wanted it for the sales that were going on. So i buy it and when i go to buy the game i wanted it says you cant process it. I've called support and they said they needed my bank to
    authorize my purchase but my bank had explained that i had no purchase but the games pass ultimate which had already gone through and was paid for. So i had the gold but couldnt buy anything else.

:)

Z3R0 X8, Jun 23, 2019
  2. SpiffyCorpse Win User

Games Pass Ultimate bug

Sometimes waiting is the easiest fix! If it's still not working tomorrow, perhaps get Support to give you a callback and see what's going on.
  3. Z3R0 X8 Win User

Games Pass Ultimate bug

Yeah i did. So i guess ill just wait then.
  4. SpiffyCorpse Win User

Games Pass Ultimate bug

I agree that it sounds like a bank issue. Are you getting a specific error message when you try and make a purchase?
  5. Z3R0 X8 Win User

Games Pass Ultimate bug

It says "were having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out".
  6. GetOuttaMyTree Win User

Games Pass Ultimate bug

Out of interest did you get an error code to or just this message?
Thema:

Games Pass Ultimate bug

1. Games Pass Ultimate bug - Similar Threads - Games Pass Ultimate

2. game pass ultimate and spotify

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass ultimate and spotify: I am supposed to get spotify premium with game pass ultimate but i have never received anything about it yet, when will i get the email about it? I have had game pass ultimate for about 3 months...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium: Hi i have purchased the spotify premium and xbox one game pass ultimate bundle and i still havent Recieved my code yet i bought it like the first day it started and i never got it...
  4. How do you use game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you use game pass ultimate?: I also got it with the $1 deal and I use it on both Xbox and PC, playing some strategy games on the office and come back home to some Gears 5 and now WWZ 5816d404-01ff-4e63-afcf-3ad0d462dcb5
  5. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I have a little problem. My friend CAN buy XBOX Game Pass for 4 PLN But I can't see the lower price of it I can only see 54.99 PLN. Without 94% Discount. Please, I need an answer. Have a...
  6. Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.: My gold expired and I'm trying to renew with the Gamepass Ultimate package. If I go to the "store" tab on my Xbox console and click on "memberships", the Game Pass Ultimate tab has the price...
  7. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: A settembre ho sottoscritto un mese gratuito di game pass ultimate. Io avevo gi il gold e mi ha convertito l'abbonamento in ultimate. Ormai il mese è passato ma senza addebitarmi nulla...
  8. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, my xbox is set as my home xbox but when my son signs in on the same xbox he doesnt have any of the Gold live benefits like multiplayer gaming or discounted game...
  9. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: So, my subscription to game pass ultimate expired I bought a gift card and added it to my microsoft account, but I can't manage to change my payment metod and I'd like to not buy another one Is...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access: I have a monthly subscription for ultimate game pass which came out of my bank account on 30th Sept at £10.99 but I cannot access it at all and says I have to subscribe. As far as I know I am a...