Games Prices on Xbox in Russian Rubles

Discus and support Games Prices on Xbox in Russian Rubles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, friends! Tell me please, how can I find out games prices on Xbox in Russian Ruble (not in US Dollars). Thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArchLaslo, Oct 7, 2019.

1. ArchLaslo
    ArchLaslo Guest

Hello, friends!

Tell me please, how can I find out games prices on Xbox in Russian Ruble (not in US Dollars).

Thanks!

:)

ArchLaslo, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Paul1708 Win User

Hello, friends!

Tell me please, how can I find out games prices on Xbox in Russian Ruble (not in US Dollars).

Thanks!
    Hey on xboxone if you have your location set to russia then the price will shown in russian rubles in the store. You also need to have your account set up with a russian payment methord . Settings system location.
  3. vodka bot Win User

black friday prices for rus xbox360 segment

Hi Mister Mascot !

Let me try to explain one more time )

We have :

farcry 4

4,94 pounds for UK(gold) that is, equivalent to 395,20 rubles

6,44 pounds for UK(silver) that is, equivalent to 515,20 rubles

and when i'm enter russian xbox live I see this price (surprice):

989,67 rubles for RUS that is, equivalent to 12,37(!) pounds

next,

rise of the tombrider

23.99 pounds for UK(gold) that is, equivalent to 1919.20 rubles

27.99 pounds for UK(silver) that is, equivalent to 2239.20 rubles

and when i'm enter russian xbox live I see this price:

1979.40 rubles and its pretty near that prices for UK

next,

AC4 rogue

5.99 pounds for UK(gold) that is, equivalent to 479.20 rubles

7.49 pounds for UK(silver) that is, equivalent to 599.20

and when i'm enter russian xbox live I see this price:

1199.60 rubles for RUS that is, equivalent to 14.99(!) pounds

You think that all publishers are cospired and sell games for russian players expensively than for UK players ?

And if its true I must say to that,

its a country D-I-S-C-R-E-M-I-N-A-T-O-N

And it turns out that russian players are worse people than the british players ???
  4. RomkaZzz Win User

If you want to check what price will be in rubles i suggest to check this website that converted price to russian rubles.

Have a nice play!
  5. denis97g Win User

6. RomkaZzz Win User

My dear XboxAmbassadors from this year, maybe earlier, all price in Russia in MS store in USD. Please, don't answer if you didn't know about this. Thank you!
Thema:

1. Games Prices on Xbox in Russian Rubles - Similar Threads - Games Prices Russian

2. Xbox game pass ücretlendirme [Translation - Xbox game pass pricing]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ücretlendirme [Translation - Xbox game pass pricing]: Satın aldığım xbox game pass hesabıma ulaşmamıştır. Para verip aldığım hizmetin elime gelmesi için daha ne yapmalıyım. Kaç gündür sorunuma çözüm bulmanızı bekliyorum. İninal kartımdan ödememe...
  3. Precio de los juegos de Xbox en euros cuando soy de Argentina (Price of Xbox games in euros...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Precio de los juegos de Xbox en euros cuando soy de Argentina (Price of Xbox games in euros...: Cuando quiero comprar juegos no lo puedo hacer porque al colocar los datos de facturación, el precio se vuelve a Euros (solo en ese momento se pasa a euros, porque anterior a esto todo el catalogo...
  4. I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.: Hello. I bought forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition for 49,950 won at 50% sale event after Refund for forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate - How to Buy at the Offer Price

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate - How to Buy at the Offer Price: We have tried to accept a Game Pass Ulimate offer of £1/one month made to my daughter logged in to her Console Having followed the process all the way to the end we received a message that said:...
  6. Xbox games specials prices arent discounting

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox games specials prices arent discounting: In the store tab on my xbox one, click the button marked 'deals'. Next page shows a line called 'Xbox games specials' with a 'show all 77' button. Click the button to get to a page of games, all...
  7. Xbox Game Pass upgrade to Ultimate price error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass upgrade to Ultimate price error: I have the xbox game pass and it said I should be able to upgrade to ultimate for 1$. When its time to pay its 16.99$ ( I cancelled) And now when I check the page for xbox game pass ultimate its...
  8. Game Pass PC error with pricing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC error with pricing: Is there anyone that's a current sub of Game Pass and primarily uses it on Windows 10, that went to get the beta for Game Pass on PC (for a 1$) and when you go to checkout, it wants to charge 4.99...
  9. Insane prices of xbox games in Turkiye

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insane prices of xbox games in Turkiye: as The xbox one console family owners we all asking the same question to Microsoft Corporation ; What's your purpose in Turkiye gaming service of Xbox ??? you changed the prices a few months ago...
  10. Microsoft changed prices in Russian region, now game prices are too high

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft changed prices in Russian region, now game prices are too high: So, as it is in title. Microsoft raised prices in Russian region, so it means it changed for all countries, which are connected to Russian region, like Kazakhstan, Ukraine etc. Previously they...