Games purchased problem

Discus and support Games purchased problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Still having problems here with games already purchased. Cities Skylines (disc) and Cities Snowfall (purchased download) Xbox was downloading update... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bobk1952, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Bobk1952
    Bobk1952 Guest

Games purchased problem

Still having problems here with games already purchased.

Cities Skylines (disc) and Cities Snowfall (purchased download)

Xbox was downloading update to cities snowfall on the fatel outage, now it keeps asking me to purchase

both again?..all I get is " You need to install this Game or App again" but all I get is buy Windows10 version again!

:)

Bobk1952, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Bazajaytee Win User

Game purchase problems

If you go to Rocket League on Xbox.com does it say Purchase or does it show up as purchased?

store.xbox.com/.../233becfb-c914-4ef4-9a73-398e8195f00a

If it says you own it, on your console go to My Games & Apps > Ready to Install and you should see Rocket League waiting.

Also, go to https://account.microsoft.com/ and you should see your purchase history and Rocket League should display there with the word COMPLETED next to it.

If it doesn't show then the purchase didn't complete.

If it says something other than COMPLETED the order may be in progress or cancelled. If it is either of the later, you should contact Xbox Support to see why the status hasn't switched to COMPLETED.

If it shows and says COMPLETED but none of the steps at the start of this post are true then contact Customer Support.
  3. SILVA CITY 10 Win User

Problem in purchasing games

Understand that it does not benefit from the Xbox store
  4. HassanB Win User

Problem in purchasing games

"Copy disks" are against the XBOX Live Terms of Service. Modifying your XBOX 360 to play these types of disks will get your XBOX 360 console banned.

We are not able to help you with any sort of questions in regards to this.

Thanks.
  5. Smwutches Win User

problem with the purchase of the game

You would need to go to http://commerce.microsoft.com to see if it will let you start a refund there. If not, you'll need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. DellaVie Win User

Problem with in-game purchase

Several times, to no avail. I have since contacted support to process a refund, but I thank you for the reply non-the-less.
Thema:

Games purchased problem

1. Games purchased problem - Similar Threads - Games purchased problem

2. problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...

in XBoX on Windows
    problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...: Bonjour, J'ai voulu m'abonner au service game pass pour PC X box. J'ai donc enregistré une carte de crédit comme demandé et validé le payement. Hors la fin du payement j'ai reçu le message...
  3. Cannot purchase 360 Games, Problem on account, no help at all from support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot purchase 360 Games, Problem on account, no help at all from support: Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem, and if anyone has an actual solution to it. When I attempt to purchase or simply get a 360 game from Game Pass Ultimate, I receive a message:...
  4. Probleme d'achat abonnement xbox game pass [Mod Translated - Purchase problem Xbox game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme d'achat abonnement xbox game pass [Mod Translated - Purchase problem Xbox game...: Bonjour je me pésente aujourd'hui car un probleme me dérange et j'aimerai bien le résoudre en votre attention, Le mois dernier j'ai renouvelé mon abonnement Xbox Game Pass dont laquel un ami m'a...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Satın alma Sorunu [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Purchase problem]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Satın alma Sorunu [Translation - Xbox Game Pass Purchase problem]: Merbaha ben Oguzalp 5 gündür Xbox game pass 14günlük deneme almaya calişiyorum ama sürekli bana şu hatayı veriyor Bizim tarafımızda bir sorun oluştu. Bir süre beklemek yararlı olabilir. Lütfen...
  6. Xbox digital game purchase problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox digital game purchase problem: I have $65 on my account and i am trying to pre order borderlands 3. Even though i have enough money to pay for the standard edition, i still get a screen asking how i would like to pay for the...
  7. War Thunder In-game kauf problem [War Thunder In-game purchase problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War Thunder In-game kauf problem [War Thunder In-game purchase problem]: Guten Tag, ich versuche mir auf diesem Wege Hilfe zu suchen da ich nicht weiß ob ich nun den Microsoft Support anschreiben soll/muss für dieses Problem, oder den Gajin support. Es geht darum das...
  8. Problem with purchasing digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with purchasing digital games: I try to buy a game digitally through shopping card and Visa card, but an error keeps popping up saying something went wrong. I keep trying again, but the same error keeps coming up every time....
  9. problem with the purchase of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with the purchase of the game: I downloaded the game in English without knowing that it was in English. I would like to return the money. Since I do not like the goods. 1c7caaa4-b269-40b8-933e-dc21a2bab341
  10. Kicked me from game and chat group in PUBG: problem with “purchase and content usage”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kicked me from game and chat group in PUBG: problem with “purchase and content usage”: [img] Hello. Every time I play PUBG in squad mode, I get kicked from the game and game chat. When I check the network, it tells me this “The following service is experiencing issues: Purchase...