Games purchased problem

Discus and support Games purchased problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Still having problems here with games already purchased. Cities Skylines (disc) and Cities Snowfall (purchased download) Xbox was downloading update... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bobk1952, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Bobk1952
    Bobk1952 Guest

Games purchased problem

Still having problems here with games already purchased.

Cities Skylines (disc) and Cities Snowfall (purchased download)

Xbox was downloading update to cities snowfall on the fatel outage, now it keeps asking me to purchase

both again?..all I get is " You need to install this Game or App again" but all I get is buy Windows10 version again!

:)

Bobk1952, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Bazajaytee Win User

Game purchase problems

If you go to Rocket League on Xbox.com does it say Purchase or does it show up as purchased?

store.xbox.com/.../233becfb-c914-4ef4-9a73-398e8195f00a

If it says you own it, on your console go to My Games & Apps > Ready to Install and you should see Rocket League waiting.

Also, go to https://account.microsoft.com/ and you should see your purchase history and Rocket League should display there with the word COMPLETED next to it.

If it doesn't show then the purchase didn't complete.

If it says something other than COMPLETED the order may be in progress or cancelled. If it is either of the later, you should contact Xbox Support to see why the status hasn't switched to COMPLETED.

If it shows and says COMPLETED but none of the steps at the start of this post are true then contact Customer Support.
  3. SILVA CITY 10 Win User

Problem in purchasing games

Understand that it does not benefit from the Xbox store
  4. HassanB Win User

Problem in purchasing games

"Copy disks" are against the XBOX Live Terms of Service. Modifying your XBOX 360 to play these types of disks will get your XBOX 360 console banned.

We are not able to help you with any sort of questions in regards to this.

Thanks.
  5. Smwutches Win User

problem with the purchase of the game

You would need to go to http://commerce.microsoft.com to see if it will let you start a refund there. If not, you'll need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. DellaVie Win User

Problem with in-game purchase

Several times, to no avail. I have since contacted support to process a refund, but I thank you for the reply non-the-less.
Thema:

Games purchased problem

1. Games purchased problem - Similar Threads - Games purchased problem

2. Problem with purchasing digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with purchasing digital games: I try to buy a game digitally through shopping card and Visa card, but an error keeps popping up saying something went wrong. I keep trying again, but the same error keeps coming up every time....
  3. Problem purchasing Xbox 360 games with GOLD

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem purchasing Xbox 360 games with GOLD: Hello. My problem is that some of games that are available for free with GOLD subscription I can't purchase. I am using US store but currently live in Ukraine. And want to continue using US...
  4. problem with the purchase of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with the purchase of the game: I downloaded the game in English without knowing that it was in English. I would like to return the money. Since I do not like the goods. 1c7caaa4-b269-40b8-933e-dc21a2bab341
  5. Kicked me from game and chat group in PUBG: problem with “purchase and content usage”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kicked me from game and chat group in PUBG: problem with “purchase and content usage”: [img] Hello. Every time I play PUBG in squad mode, I get kicked from the game and game chat. When I check the network, it tells me this “The following service is experiencing issues: Purchase...
  6. Problems with purchased Silver not showing up in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with purchased Silver not showing up in game: Hiya.. Some of us are having problems with purchasing Silver in game on Xbox One and it not showing up in game. I happened to find my purchased silver on my Xbox 360 console (where I was playing...
  7. problems purchasing games on Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems purchasing games on Xbox store: Hi! Today i wanted to buy NHL 17 or Mafia 3 on Xbox store, unfortunatly i ran into some problems. When im trying to buy a game in xbox store, im in the "purchasing guide" where you can select...
  8. problems purchasing new games, even GWG, problems with migrating my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems purchasing new games, even GWG, problems with migrating my account: Hi there. a "little" problem i have for a long time: * when i try to buy some games in xbox store from my web browser(not using the console), i see an error saying "problem..., try later... (no...
  9. Purchase problem in the store (in the game)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase problem in the store (in the game): Hi. I live in Japan. I cannot purchase (credit card) it in the store in the game* after February. A settlement screen performs a blackout and cannot purchase it. I was able to purchase before...
  10. Game purchase problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game purchase problems: I just purchased Rocket league on my xbox one. It has gone through on my Paypal and Microsoft account but in the store it say I have not purchased it? Please help....