Games purchased with reward points.

Discus and support Games purchased with reward points. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I know a game can a be purchased with reward points via a gift card deposited into a microsoft account, but can that game be sent as a gift? Or do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FACR lostboyneo, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Games purchased with reward points.

Hi,

I know a game can a be purchased with reward points via a gift card deposited into a microsoft account, but can that game be sent as a gift? Or do gifted games need to be purchased by Credit/Debit card? Are there restrictions on gifting? Age? Country? Price of game?

Thanks.

:)

FACR lostboyneo, Jun 11, 2021
  2. RomkaZzz Win User

Microsoft Rewards Issue

Point will be rewarded when you purchase but not have a game. Please visit rewards.microsoft.com to get more information how to get rewards points
  3. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

I have'nt got any of my gamer points

Gamerscore is not used for reward points. Reward points are earned through completing promotions on the reward website. With the exception of survey's, nearly all promotions involve purchasing qualifying games/tv shows/movie shows to earn rewards.
  4. FireFighter46 Win User

No rewards points for game purchase

If that's the case that is a terrible and dishonest business move. I know where I won't be purchasing games anymore.
  5. FireFighter46 Win User

Are you for real? If you spend more money you dont get the points? It doesn't specifically say it has to be the base version.
  6. hazedesunna Win User

I just purchased Black Ops Cold War and I'm supposed to receive 6000 rewards points. Does that take a certain amount of time to register? I can't claim it and it tries to get me to purchase the base version when I already paid extra for the ultimate
    edition. Thanks.
    Some reward cards are locked to a specific version of the game and buying a higher version doesn't count as fulfilling the requirement
Thema:

Games purchased with reward points.

1. Games purchased with reward points. - Similar Threads - Games purchased reward

2. Microsoft Rewards Countdown Game Sale Punch Card did not track my purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Countdown Game Sale Punch Card did not track my purchases: I bought two games from the countdown sale in two different transactions. One of the two transactions never counted towards my progress of this punch card. The other transaction tracked instantly....
  3. Microsoft rewards not updating after game purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards not updating after game purchase: **for the xbox series x This isnt the first time this has happened to me. I purchased Cyberpunk through the microsoft rewards app to get the 6,000 points. I 100% activated the punchcard before...
  4. Not all games purchased in the Black Friday sale triggered the 5000 reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not all games purchased in the Black Friday sale triggered the 5000 reward points: Hi, I just purchased three games in the Black Friday sale, the total of which was just over £40: GTA V Premium Control Ultimate Edition The Witcher: GOTY Edition However only £27 has...
  5. No rewards points for game purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No rewards points for game purchase: I just purchased Black Ops Cold War and I'm supposed to receive 6000 rewards points. Does that take a certain amount of time to register? I can't claim it and it tries to get me to purchase the...
  6. How to use MS reward points for in-game purchases?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use MS reward points for in-game purchases?: How do you use your rewards if you have enough points also for taxes and everything to buy thins that cost money in game like a legend pass in asphalt 9 and other things like that?...
  7. I purchased the game, but it doesn’t register, and I can’t get my 4,000 rewards points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the game, but it doesn’t register, and I can’t get my 4,000 rewards points.: I activated my punchcard on Microsoft Rewards & purchased the game, but When I try to complete the punchcard, it won’t complete the purchased punch. Can somebody please help me get my rewards...
  8. Missing 3-month Ultimate Game Pass purchase in Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 3-month Ultimate Game Pass purchase in Rewards: The very next day after Microsoft Rewards started a sale on the Ultimate Game Pass, the 3-month purchase option is no longer listed. Why? a118ef76-9036-4c2c-af98-3d20265c1354
  9. Rewards for pre-order game purchase not available????

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards for pre-order game purchase not available????: I pre-ordered "Borderlands 3" and obviously could not play it until September 13 - in effect equal to a September 13 purchase. WHY exclude loyal customers from the Microsoft Rewards 6,000 point...
  10. Game purchases not showing up in reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game purchases not showing up in reward points: my recent purchase didnt adjust my reward points 299c0186-c964-48ba-ad76-072eef822cb0