Games rated above sign in restrictions

Discus and support Games rated above sign in restrictions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go into settings, I have removed all restrictions. But still when I choose a game to download on the xbox it is saying that this game is rated... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WanHaz, Oct 18, 2020.

1. WanHaz
    WanHaz Guest

When I go into settings, I have removed all restrictions. But still when I choose a game to download on the xbox it is saying that this game is rated above restrictions. Tho I can download the same game on my pc.

:)

WanHaz, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Fyer Win User

Recently changed family settings when previously didnt use them > He swears he needs the Admin password

You can set up exceptions for individual games that are outside of the rating restrictions you have set. I believe it is under the rating settings. So yea, he made need it to log into the game but it looks to me as you can add that to the exceptions. This
    information was under the first link above.
  3. ZachDeem0114 Win User

X Box Live Not working

As started above, you might want to check his privacy settings. Also, do you have him set as a child account and possibly have his account restricted to lower rating games?
  4. Jay_answers Win User

Age of Empires 3 Pre-install - This is rated above Restrictions

Okay, Two things happened since I posted this question, but I cannot be sure which solved the issue.

• One, there was an Xbox App Update
    • Two, I logged into https://account.microsoft.com/family (which is still empty as I have not added any family members).

But, now that error about restriction no longer comes.

At this point, i cannot be sure what step may have fixed the issue for me.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Trying to remove parental restrictions from my sons' XBox Live, but it is not allowing me to make changes??

If it is issues with Demos and trailers are restricted on child accounts if they are m rated or rp

Due to international laws on advertising

As stated above you cannot remove parental restrictions till the account turns the legal age of the region

If it is not demos or betas or trailers then

Have you tried redownloading the profile?
  6. Verachi Win User

account

I believe you are talking about the
    parental setting?

What can I control on the console? Ratings and Content: These settings let you restrict games and video content based on the content's rating. You can also set whether or not unrated or explicit content can be played on this console.

Tip
    You can set up exceptions for individual games that are outside of the rating restrictions you have set.
    Go on the link above to learn how to get to the family settings.
Thema:

1. Games rated above sign in restrictions - Similar Threads - Games rated above

2. xbox not letting me play M rated games anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox not letting me play M rated games anymore?: just as the title said, yesterday I was able to play M rated games without any problem, but now it doesn't c2c8d341-b64e-4197-814a-43abfe058044
  3. Rate & Review Button Disappears on Game Pass for PC for games with no reviews

in XBoX on Windows
    Rate & Review Button Disappears on Game Pass for PC for games with no reviews: I am quite sure this must be a bug that needs to be addressed, basically if you download the Game Pass App for Windows 10 and browse games you are only able to rate and review games that have...
  4. How to change data rate of recording with xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change data rate of recording with xbox game bar?: My laptop always records video with high data rate(about 10 Mbps). So the video is too large. But unlike my laptop, my all desktop computers record with low data rate(about 2Mbps), so it's...
  5. Bug Game Rating on Microsoft Store (XBOX ONE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Game Rating on Microsoft Store (XBOX ONE): Hello! My reviews on the Xbox One Microsoft store are hidden or gone, my old reviews still appear but I can't edit, I only have the option to create new ones, but even after creating new ones they...
  6. This is rated above error on Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    This is rated above error on Game Pass PC: I have purchased the Game pass for PC, I logged in and tried to access halo master chief collection, and got the error the game is rated above my restrictions. I am the only person on the account,...
  7. Bug Game Rating on Microsoft Store (XBOX ONE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Game Rating on Microsoft Store (XBOX ONE): Hello! I'm having problems with my game ratings and ratings on the Microsoft Store on Xbox One, I do a review with the description, but it doesn't appear with the other reviews, the same happens...
  8. Garbage box won't let me rate my games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Garbage box won't let me rate my games.: Is Microsoft that scared of bad ratings that they disable your ability to warn others of their garbage and greed? e7e09bd1-7b48-4b50-ad9e-f75927e7ead5
  9. Random content ratings on Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Random content ratings on Xbox Game Pass PC: I tried installing Pathologic 2, and it started installing overnight. However, when I woke up, it had uninstalled, and when I tried reinstalling it, there was a message saying it was rated above...
  10. Game ratings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game ratings: Every time i want to play a game rated 17+ im always asked for my password. Is there a way to disable it? I have looked at privacy settings but havent found a way...