Games (Ready to install)

Discus and support Games (Ready to install) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I uninstalled Assassin's Creed Black flag and it was put in my ready to install list. A few months later I wanted to play and went to reinstall it and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AshtonSeginack, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Games (Ready to install)

I uninstalled Assassin's Creed Black flag and it was put in my ready to install list. A few months later I wanted to play and went to reinstall it and it wasn't there then I went to the Microsoft store to see if I could reinstall it there and couldn't
    and said I had to pay full price.

:)

AshtonSeginack, Nov 5, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Halo Wars 2 DLC problem

have you checked if they are not in the ready to install section of the game? to do it, click on the game and select manage game and then ready to install.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Games (Ready to install)

Hello

This means that particular profile doesn't own the game and that it's linked to another profile. You can always check your purchase history as well to verify this.
  4. NOOBxHOMICIDE Win User

Ready To Install Games

The game does not show on my Xbox one store because it cannot be bought for the one, but instead is backwards compatible. It is CSGO
  5. PsYcHoUKNas666 Win User

Games ready to install

Hello,

I hope this helps i would suggest if you can try and do Power cycle and see if that helps resolve the issue.

Please let us know if it does if it does not we can try and investigate further.

Thank you
  6. AyeeJamesy Win User

Ready to install games

The games should already be backrd up onto the account
Thema:

Games (Ready to install)

1. Games (Ready to install) - Similar Threads - Games Ready install

2. Purchased BC game not showing in Ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased BC game not showing in Ready to install: I purchased "Prince of Persia Sands of Time" for the original Xbox on the Xbox.com marketplace because it is on the official list of backwards compatible games. However even though I received...
  3. missing purchased games in "ready to install"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing purchased games in "ready to install": i have purchased 360 games on my xbox 360. Now I have xbox one, but they are missing in "ready to install" section. I checked, that these games are in my Microsoft account in purchasing history...
  4. Ready To Install Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ready To Install Games: I have gotten Counter Strike: Global Offensive on xbox.com and ut says that it should be in my ready to install on my Xbox one. It has been 3 days and there is still no game waiting to install....
  5. Multiple Games & Apps are saying "Not ready yet; needs to finish installing" and cannot be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Games & Apps are saying "Not ready yet; needs to finish installing" and cannot be...: Im on an Xbox One X, which has no prior history of any breakages, glitches or problems at all. On Friday the 20th of March last week Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, started acting up, it was freezing...
  6. Some games show up twice in ready to install owned section as different listings with even...

in XboX Insiders
    Some games show up twice in ready to install owned section as different listings with even...: The following games show up twice in owned section however their second listing is gone after refreshing my games & apps, they show up rarely but whenever they do it increases the number of games...
  7. Installed games appearing as "Ready To Install"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed games appearing as "Ready To Install": I have four XB1 games which are installed but which keep appearing on my Ready To Install list. Three are Games With Gold (Fable Heroes (360), Star Wars Battlefront (XBox) and Isle of Man TT), and...
  8. Duplicate versions of games in my Ready to Install list. Only seems to affect backwards...

in XboX Insiders
    Duplicate versions of games in my Ready to Install list. Only seems to affect backwards...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ChopperCampbell [link] [comments]
  9. missing games from my ready to install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing games from my ready to install list: 100 of my purchased games have completely dissapeared from my account/xbox as in december i had over 500 games ,now i have only 403 and i have no idea which ones are gone. i have reset my xbox and...
  10. The games on my external hard drive all moved to Ready to Install

in XBoX on Consoles
    The games on my external hard drive all moved to Ready to Install: I was able to play my games on my external hard drive yesterday, but then I had to take it out. (I share a console) I tried to plug my HD into the console today and it recognized it. However,...