Games (Ready to install)

Discus and support Games (Ready to install) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I uninstalled Assassin's Creed Black flag and it was put in my ready to install list. A few months later I wanted to play and went to reinstall it and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AshtonSeginack, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Games (Ready to install)

I uninstalled Assassin's Creed Black flag and it was put in my ready to install list. A few months later I wanted to play and went to reinstall it and it wasn't there then I went to the Microsoft store to see if I could reinstall it there and couldn't
    and said I had to pay full price.

:)

AshtonSeginack, Nov 5, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Halo Wars 2 DLC problem

have you checked if they are not in the ready to install section of the game? to do it, click on the game and select manage game and then ready to install.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Games (Ready to install)

Hello

This means that particular profile doesn't own the game and that it's linked to another profile. You can always check your purchase history as well to verify this.
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Ready to Install games

You can try resetting your console by holding the power button until it turns off completely, unplug the power cable and wait 10 seconds before popping it back in and turning on the console. This tends to help me with similar issues.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Ready to Install games

Hello there,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Sounds like your console may need a refresher. I recommend starting with a

power cycle on your Xbox one

Aside from that, you should also test out your connection to make sure your speeds are up to par with what you should be getting.

1. Press the Menu button on the Xbox One controller.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select Network.
    4. Select Detailed Network Statistics.
    5. The results should appear in a few moments.

Hope this helps!
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Games (Ready to install)

Hey Ashton

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what worked for you.

As it appears you have arrived at a solution regarding this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
Thema:

Games (Ready to install)

1. Games (Ready to install) - Similar Threads - Games Ready install

2. Missing games in ready to install

in XboX Insiders
    Missing games in ready to install: So far I know that forza horizon 2 and forza Motorsport 5 are missing, and there could be more. I tried holding in the left stick and pressing x but all the demos I hid came back, not the games...
  3. Xbox live gold game disappearing from ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold game disappearing from ready to install: Hey, I got Anthem and Battlefield 5 for free with xbox live gold a few months back and now they are gone, when I go to the store it says that I have to buy them which is ridiculous and no its not...
  4. How to reinstall a game that's disappeared from my "ready to install " games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to reinstall a game that's disappeared from my "ready to install " games.: Hi all, my Black ops 2 has disappeared from my 'ready to install' on my xbox one s. Anyone know how to retrieve it? 3b1e1cd1-63f8-43f4-9015-05739ba8a80e
  5. WWE 2K17 and WWE 2K16 games missing from ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K17 and WWE 2K16 games missing from ready to install: I purchased these games in December of last year. They recently disappeared from my ready to install list. I tried unhiding all games and they are still missing. I also tried going to my...
  6. Redeemed a Code but the game does not came under Ready to Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a Code but the game does not came under Ready to Install: I redeemed a code online, however the game did not came under the 'Ready To Install'. When I go to purchase history the game is listed however it just shows me the code and there is not install...
  7. Games disappearing from Ready to install list

in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing from Ready to install list: I noticed that the game Forza Horizon 2 has disappeared from my list of games and is already the second time this happens to me (I never created a group with this game). I took a look at the list...
  8. Missing games in Ready to Install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games in Ready to Install list: Has anyone else noticed that games are disappearing from the Ready to Install list after the most recent update? I have about 16 games just disappear. I can reinstall them from the store but that...
  9. Games keep disappearing from Ready to Install

in XboX Insiders
    Games keep disappearing from Ready to Install: I'm in the Delta program. And I keep having games disappear from my Ready to Install, 6 in total over the last month. Spoke to support this morning because 4 games vanished last night by...
  10. Can I Add All Ready to Install Games to Queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Add All Ready to Install Games to Queue: Is it possible to add all ready to install games to the Xbox1 queue at once? I have 100 and doing it individually is very time consuming. Thank you. b21af097-c65c-44ef-b4f1-86e79b322d07