Games resolution problem on Xbox PC game pass

Discus and support Games resolution problem on Xbox PC game pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently bought the Xbox PC game pass, and tried some games, but i have a strange problem. I tried two games, Bards Tale IV and Outer Worlds, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by gianluigivillecco, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Games resolution problem on Xbox PC game pass

I recently bought the Xbox PC game pass, and tried some games, but i have a strange problem. I tried two games, Bards Tale IV and Outer Worlds, and both have a problem with their resolution, which is locket at 1500x864 and can't be changed. I have many
    stores (Epic, Gog, Steam, Origin ecc..) and i never had such problem, only with this. I have a MSI gtx 970, driver are up to date, Win10 up to date. What should i do? Thanks!

:)

gianluigivillecco, Oct 27, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

What is your monitor real resolution? Have you trouble changing the resolution of this games only? Can you try, for example, Metro Exodus? I'm playing this game and I've changed the resolution to 3440 x 1440 on my 21:9 monitor without any issue.
  3. gianluigivillecco Win User

I have an old LG full HD, never had trouble at changing resolution in games. It only happens with the games within Xbox PC pass. Now i'm trying to reinstall the app.

EDIT: i reinstalled the app, and the resolution was always 1500x864, in borderless mode. I changed in full screen and i could change to full hd. So, i have to play in fullscreen otherwise i get stuck. Strange.

Just another question, if possible. How i disinstall a game with the app? I can't find the option anywhere.
  4. TheAlienHunter Win User

Game pass for PC save location

Hi there,

I also signed up for the xbox beta on PC (Game Pass) and the problem is ... There are no save games in that folder !

I tried with Metro Exodus and the only thing findable is the Metro directory in c:\program files\windowsapps

But there is also no save game ...
    I also seem to be having this problem, as I need to change some stuff manually involving resolution scaling in the config file, but I cannot do it as the Metro Exodus folder is missing entirely.
  5. luissolid Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!
  6. Kakaia Insider Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

Games like Borderlands 2 or Minecraft can be install if I had a xbox one but to PC I can't (xbox game pass PC) !! Why ?!

Why ?
    Tve Xbox Game Pass from console its different from the Xbox Game Pass on PC!

Some games are exclusive for console and others for PC.

Btw remember tha Xbox Game Pass on PC it's just started, so you will see more and more games will be add on Game Pass.

Regards!

But Borderlands and Minecraft were always exclusive for PC (for years)... but for MS and "Game Pass" both are exclusive for Console ! 🤔
Thema:

1. Games resolution problem on Xbox PC game pass - Similar Threads - Games resolution problem

2. Very upset with the dynamic resolution trend in games!

in XboX Insiders
    Very upset with the dynamic resolution trend in games!: I'm a veteran gamer for 25 years and the new trend of dynamic resolution in games has got in my nerves. I play game it looks amazing in 4k then in another instance the game looks bad because...
  3. Can't change resolution in Hellblade, through Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change resolution in Hellblade, through Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice seems to always render at the display's max / native / recommended resolution, regardless of what you set the resolution to in-game or in Windows. Anyone know of a...
  4. Metro Exodus changing resolution doesn't work, Games Pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus changing resolution doesn't work, Games Pass on PC: Fired up Metro Exodus and there are several problems. The big one is when I change the resolution to my monitors is doesn't actually do anything. In fact, no mater what I change it to, it doesn't...
  5. xbox game pass PC Hellblade Senua Sacrifice ! Cannot change Resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass PC Hellblade Senua Sacrifice ! Cannot change Resolution: I cannot seem to lower my resolution from 4K. Searched online and found some people had the issue and they just edited the .ini file. But with games pass you cannot access the game files. only...
  6. Shadow of War Resolution (Game Pass version) on XB1X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War Resolution (Game Pass version) on XB1X: I installed the SoW from Game Pass on my XB1X and i noticed that it won't play in 4k, the game and the textures are ugly. Anyone with the same problem? What's happening?...
  7. can the Xbox One X do support the feature Dynamic Super Resolution(DSR) for games 1080 in 4k?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can the Xbox One X do support the feature Dynamic Super Resolution(DSR) for games 1080 in 4k?: can the Xbox One X do support the feature Dynamic Super Resolution(DSR) for games 1080 in 4k? DSR - Factors=4.00x which enables DSR - Smoothness= 33% Dynamic Super Resolution under Change...
  8. Cannot set my native resolution in game (3440x1440)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot set my native resolution in game (3440x1440): Greetings, I just did a fresh install of windows and when I installed Gears of War Ultimate Edition from the game store the highest resolution it allows me to set is 2560x1080. My native...
  9. Need help with AverMedia Game Capture HD and resolution problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with AverMedia Game Capture HD and resolution problems.: Hey guys I recently picked up a Game Capture HD, and it came with no manual since I did get it used (used once all components were included). I hooked it up to, I think a 22 in Sceptre LCD TV. I...
  10. resolution problem for some games

in XBoX on Consoles
    resolution problem for some games: ok ive gone through the hdtv calibration and it doesn't fix it, and its only certain games that are having this issue. heres the problem, the image is bigger then the screen resolution so words...