Games reviews

Discus and support Games reviews in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why isn’t there anyone Monitoring the reviews on these games on the xbox store so many reviews that isn’t a actual review or talking about killing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AoD D33pfri3d, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Games reviews

Why isn’t there anyone Monitoring the reviews on these games on the xbox store so many reviews that isn’t a actual review or talking about killing babies and body parts. I thought the new standards was cracking down on this.

:)

AoD D33pfri3d, Oct 6, 2019
  2. superSnausages Win User

GAME REVIEWS

[quote user="hobblejp"]

Heres a Run down for Review sites.

Basically theres a number of Sections they fit into

Initially the difference is:

style

The easiest way to define a site that cares about style is a site that if it were released now would give Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time a 4 or below saying the game was a dire eyesore that doesn't deserve to be played ever, these are the sites who if they
    did would give every indie game on xbox live a rating of around 1 because they don't have to top end graphics

Substance

Are the sites that if they were sent to Watch Avatar the film would come back and say it was the biggest load of hollywood rehash they have ever seen with no depth or originality to it.

These are obviously extremes but its often how it goes

next comes another divide

Old Gaurd

Review sites that let well known companies and established titles off with more mistakes and are only hyper critical of new developers

Fresh Blood

Love new developers and hold them to a lesser standard than the more established bigger companies as Bigger company = more money so they aren't making mistakes due to not being able to pay more

next subgroups

Multiplayer

Rather obvious but still they only care really about multiplayer yes they will rate a games single player but they will happily overlook a dire single player if theres a multiplayer mode there, sure 3 hour long single player campaign its great best ever
    because you can play online

Single Player

Get that not all games need multiplayer, they will rate multiplayer but its not a huge decided in the score.

now another set of sub groups

Retro Vanguard

Love the old gmes and their ideas and can see that development isn't always the best thing these are the guys who question why some-one heals like Wolverine.

Challanger

Consider the old games beneth them and that only new ideas and developments are worth points scores, Oh you heal by picking up healthpacks yeh like that hasn't been done a million times before, how about you get some originality ?

[/quote]

I'm sorry, but that was a load of incoherent babble. I'm glad you aren't a game reviewer. Not to mention that the 'subgroups' you mention don't exist. Game journalists aren't so predictable that you can pigeon-hole them into asinine little 'classes'.
  3. gooslaps goop Win User

GAME REVIEWS

that is why you rent if you are unsure
  4. gooslaps goop Win User

GAME REVIEWS

i thought this was a thread for people to submit their own reviews. If i listened to reviews i wouldn't have/enjoy some of the games in my collection. i normally read up on a game but then don't bother with the review. Watching videos tends to help aswell
  5. Philip1979 Win User

GAME REVIEWS

I don't even bother with reviews at all; buy/rent the game you be the judge!
  6. darkist1 Win User

Games reviews

Ive honestly never even read the reviews in the store, will definitely be keeping my eye out for something like that, but wow some ppl are dark
Thema:

Games reviews

1. Games reviews - Similar Threads - Games reviews

2. Отзывы к игре. [Translate] Reviews for the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Отзывы к игре. [Translate] Reviews for the game.: Вопрос, почему игра одинаковая ( FH4: Стандартное издание ), но показывает разное количество отзывов? [Translate by Mod] The question is, why is the game the same (FH4: Standard Edition), but...
  3. Genuine game reviews hidden on the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Genuine game reviews hidden on the store?: Almost a week ago I posted a game review on the xbox store. It was a genuine review of the game I purchased and put many hours into over about 4 weeks , and included the games pros/cons and my...
  4. Why can't we review gamepass games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we review gamepass games?: I completely understand why you should have to own a regular game before you can review it, but it makes no sense why I can't review a game on game pass that I've put time in to. It guarantees...
  5. Impact of game reviews

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impact of game reviews: In all honesty I don't really put any faith in review scores, I've seen a lot of games get great review scores that have stunk the joint out, similarly I've seen great games get middling ratings!...
  6. How to get a match reviewed for possible hacking (Specific Game - Titanfall)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get a match reviewed for possible hacking (Specific Game - Titanfall): Tonight at 9pm (CST) two people I know will be playing a match in Titanfall and co-streaming on Mixer with the idea of creating more interest and better sportsmanship for the Titanfall community....
  7. Microsoft Store Game Review

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Game Review: Logged in using Xbox Live connected email address and posted a game review using my computer. The name posted as my first name and the platform defaulted to PC. Did not give me an option to change...
  8. What is a Game Review in a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is a Game Review in a game?: Hello everyone today I have seen a game that has its name and aside parentheses is written Game Review, and according to the description the game could be modified or not, but I have seen a...
  9. Cannot Review a Game I Own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Review a Game I Own: Hello, I've been trying to figure out how to write a review of Fallout 76 and can't seem to be able to do so even though I preordered the game. Buy Fallout 76 - Microsoft Store On the page...
  10. Can we raise the character limit for game/app customer reviews to 2,000?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we raise the character limit for game/app customer reviews to 2,000?: Hello. I have a minor suggestion. First of all, you know how each game and application has a review section for customers who purchased or downloaded the concerned products, right? (You know, the...