Games showing up as demos

Discus and support Games showing up as demos in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone tell me why all of my games are showing up as demos ,or saying can't launch? I do not have internet right now,but i was still able to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Goofygiz, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Goofygiz
    Goofygiz Guest

Can someone tell me why all of my games are showing up as demos ,or saying can't launch?

I do not have internet right now,but i was still able to play my games before.anybody know how to fix it,or know why this has happened?

:)

Goofygiz, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Goku1552 Win User

are these demos or full games on my 250Gb HDD?

arcade demos do not show up in the the "demos" part of the storage menu, only disc games show up there.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Goofygiz,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, if you do not have any network connection then you should still be able to access your games as long as your Xbox is setup as your Home console.

If you do not have the Home console setup then unfortunately you won't be able to access the games while offline, Take a look at the following support page for more information on playing your games offline.

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Goofy

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

Is this the Xbox 360 that you originally downloaded all of your games onto?

On the Xbox 360, licenses are saved onto the Xbox, so if you are not playing on the account which you originally purchased these, then you will need perform a

license transfer
    from your console.

Can you confirm this info? This will allow us to provide much more catered troubleshooting techniques.
  5. Goofygiz Win User

I'm not using a xbox one, I'm playing on Xbox 360.Still no luck.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. Games showing up as demos - Similar Threads - Games showing demos

2. Xbox games not showing up in the windows store on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games not showing up in the windows store on pc: I'm trying to play forza horizon 3 and 4 on my pc, i have them both installed on my xbox one (using discs) but neither one of them show up in my library on the windows store on my pc. I am logged...
  3. (windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while...

in XBoX on Windows
    (windows 10) Xbox One controller on PC games shows wrong button layout, it shows while...: Hello everyone, I try to use Microsoft Xbox One black controller on PC games (WINDOWS 10). Games like Homefront, Assassin's Creed shows on screen button 1, button 2, button 3, button 5 etc...
  4. Games pass only showing up to Gears 5 in A-Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games pass only showing up to Gears 5 in A-Z: Hi My games pass A-Z only goes up to Gears 5. No option for a 2nd page, nothing loading further down. I thought it seemed pretty poor to have 65 games when the ads have all boasted 100+. After...
  5. Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct: This started happening a few days ago. About 90% of the time when I use the Xbox Console Companion app or Xbox.com website, it will show that I have 0 Gamerscore in every game that I've played....
  6. Why do my full games show up as demos for my xbox 360 family?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do my full games show up as demos for my xbox 360 family?: Hello my name is James, I am having issues with my xbox 360 s. When i go to my account that is head of my xbox family I downloaded all my xbox 360 games, like Halo 3, minecraft, Motocross...
  7. Full game showing up as a demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full game showing up as a demo: I have the full version purchased of Minecraft but it is showing up and playing as the demo version on all accounts on my Xbox 360. I have tried deleting and re downloading the game multiple times...
  8. Full game shows up as demo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full game shows up as demo game: My complete Minecraft game shows up as a demo for all accounts on my xbox 360. I Have tried deleting it and re downloading it multiple times and it always goes back to the demo version. Help me!...
  9. Xbox One Store only shows the same 6 games, and no demos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Store only shows the same 6 games, and no demos: Apparently there are more than six games available in the xbox one store, but that is all I can see. When I go to xbox.com I see there are 40+ games, and it seems that none of the games have a...
  10. Games show as demos on all profiles except for the one with Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games show as demos on all profiles except for the one with Xbox Live: I just bought a new Xbox 360. I put all of the content from the old Xbox onto a flash drive, and then transferred it all to the new xbox. Now my games are showing up as demos on all of the...