Games showing up as installed on the console but not on the Xbox app

Discus and support Games showing up as installed on the console but not on the Xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So in the recent xbox app update you can mangage your game installs from the app. So heres what happend: a few days ago watch dogs legion wasnt shown... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ShelbieDouglas, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Games showing up as installed on the console but not on the Xbox app

So in the recent xbox app update you can mangage your game installs from the app. So heres what happend: a few days ago watch dogs legion wasnt shown as installed on the xbox app even though it is clearly installed on the console itself. I tried to search
    for the game on the app and try to click on download to console but a notification didnt appear of when it would start downloading (maybe it was because i preloaded the game beforehand)

so i checked the download queue and i found that a 1 gb patch for the game was there so i finished downloading the patch, checked my manage installs screen on the app and the game reappered on the games i downloaded onto the console. I just want to ask has
    anyone else encountered this bug before?

:)

ShelbieDouglas, Oct 27, 2020
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Lost download game

On an xbox one console as long as you are signed into the console with a profile any digital game that was purchased that is not installed on the console already will show up in the ready to install section of my games and apps on the console.

with that being said if it is installed and is not showing up in the games section you may have the filters set wrong in the games section you can have it filter the games by xbox one only, xbox 360 only, or both so you may want to check the filters too.
  3. Ackis Win User

Forza horizon 4 treasure island problem

Console or PC?

If console, go to my games and apps - is it installed or listed there as available to install?

If PC, load it up in the Windows store - does it show purchased?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox marketplace

If the game is backward compatible (which it is), and you purchase from xbox.com or a Xbox 360 console, the game will show up in your ready to install section of my games and apps for you to download.
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

Call of duty black ops 4

On your console, head to the "My games and apps" page. From the top selection "Games" you can set it to show ready to install games. Your purchase should show up there, select it to install.

If it does not show there, log into your account on a PC, and verify that the purchase shows in your purchase history.

If it does show there, but not on your console, contact Xbox support at: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Robertson2002 Win User

Why are Games missing after I have purchased on Games with Gold for free?

new xbox app (beta) is broken. first i first installed it, It showed no games owned. I still could play games installed, but had to search microsoft store for owned games. Now when I try the app it doesn't log me in at all. Broken App that messed up everything.
    console app though bad at least worked.
Thema:

Games showing up as installed on the console but not on the Xbox app

1. Games showing up as installed on the console but not on the Xbox app - Similar Threads - Games showing installed

2. My Games and App shows No games installed after a cold reboot....

in XboX Insiders
    My Games and App shows No games installed after a cold reboot....: Is my system faulty or something going on here? If i turn off my console in energy saving and do a cold boot. It shows i have no games installed under my games and apps. My apps show up but not...
  3. Installed Games Not Showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed Games Not Showing: Ive had this issue kind of off an on for the last year. for some reason, every once in awhile my games and apps will bring up the download symbol on their pictures, despite still being installed...
  4. Xbox 360 catwoman bundle DLC installed from disc but not showing in main game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 catwoman bundle DLC installed from disc but not showing in main game: So i have an xbox 360 and the Game of the year edition of Batman Arkham city and as and it comes with with two discs. Disc one being the main game and disc two being all of the downloadable...
  5. fallout 3 game of the year edition prompt for dlc installation not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 3 game of the year edition prompt for dlc installation not showing up: ok cutting right to the chase i have fallout 3 goty edition and i am having issues trying to download the dlc i installed the game using disc 1 after it installed i played for a while and realized...
  6. The new Xbox dashboard now shows recently installed games and Apps on the "My Games & Apps"...

in XboX Insiders
    The new Xbox dashboard now shows recently installed games and Apps on the "My Games & Apps"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Benny_schreiber [link] [comments]
  7. Purchased BC game not showing in Ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased BC game not showing in Ready to install: I purchased "Prince of Persia Sands of Time" for the original Xbox on the Xbox.com marketplace because it is on the official list of backwards compatible games. However even though I received...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Installed but not showing up in game list

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Installed but not showing up in game list: Hello, So yesterday I Installed Forza Horizon 4 and went to sleep. Today, I log into Xbox(beta) and can't find it, I've found the root folder in /Windowsapps, all the files seems to be here but...
  9. Xbox Game Pass app still shows Xboxes I’ve signed out of as a possible choice to install my...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass app still shows Xboxes I’ve signed out of as a possible choice to install my...: I wanted to download Fallout 76 (even if its trash) for game pass with the new update on the app. Now its asking me for what console I want to install on. I get four options and the only...
  10. Installed games not showing on Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed games not showing on Xbox app: The xbox console basically forces you to upgrade to the Xbox app that pushes the Access Pass which is not important to me. My installed games are important to me. I did find another post from a...