games shutting down in XBOX ONE X

Discus and support games shutting down in XBOX ONE X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Games are suddenly switched off and I will return to the Home Menu. This happens in several games. What is the reason? What can I do to fix it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sixten_195, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Sixten_195
    Sixten_195 Guest

Games are suddenly switched off and I will return to the Home Menu. This happens in several games. What is the reason? What can I do to fix it?

Another problem is that the characters vibrate in the film sequences when I play Mortal Kombat 11 and the picture jumps/locks short. (this even if I play offline)

:)

Sixten_195, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

3. jiasheng_song Win User

My xboxones used to be what your xboxonex did
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

I have had this happen to me on occasion as well. Normally this is remedied with a console hard restart. Follow these instructions:

Xbox One Hard Reset Method

1. Holding the power button down for 10 seconds while the system is on will perform a hard reset.
    2. The Xbox One Will Switch Off.
    3. Power on the Xbox One again. You'll see a green start-up screen.
    4. All your data is preserved, but the cache will be cleared and settings may reset.
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

One X shuts down

So as posted above bud, The best course of action if you have done the factory reset and all other troubleshooting would be either to
    Contact Us or go to
    Device support and set up a repair. Try It and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other question or concern!
  6. coco meat train Win User

One X shuts down

Is your system currently plugged into a power strip/surge protector or directly to the wall outlet?
Thema:

1. games shutting down in XBOX ONE X - Similar Threads - games shutting down

2. Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip: At this point I’m only reporting s this which happened the first time I attempted to launch the game. Feedback was sent after restarting the Xbox one x. Steps to reproduce: 1. Start console...
  3. One game keeps shutting down the Xbox saying it has poor ventilation

in XBoX Accessibility
    One game keeps shutting down the Xbox saying it has poor ventilation: Downloaded nba 2k19 yesterday which downloaded fine but when I select a certain mode on the game it just shuts the console down saying it had poor ventilation(it doesnt) and I have even moved the...
  4. Xbox One S freezes and shuts down during the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S freezes and shuts down during the game: It's been going on for a while, that my Xbox One S console freezes (makes some weird noise 5-7 sec) then shuts down. Sometimes it takes 30 min from the time I start playing. I've tried all...
  5. Force quitting games before shutting down console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Force quitting games before shutting down console?: Just wondering and probably a silly question, but does the Xbox One quit games itself before a full shutdown? Or is it better to force quit a game manually before shutting down the console? I...
  6. Xbox shuts down when starting a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox shuts down when starting a game: Got a problem with xbox one X. It starts up and works fine in the dashboard and youtube etc. However as soon as I start a a game it completely shuts down. When it starts back up it is from...
  7. My Xbox 360 shut down mid-game and wont turn back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 shut down mid-game and wont turn back on: So I was in the middle of playing NBA2K10 and my Xbox 360 just shut off. Nothing intense was happening i guess, just in a normal game and it just, stopped. I checked and it wasn't that hot. I...
  8. Crackdown 3 keep shutting down my Xbox one X at the start of game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 keep shutting down my Xbox one X at the start of game.: hi all, I'm unable to play Crackdown 3 as it keep shutting down my Xbox one X at the same point of games very time I try to play. this point is right at the start of the game when you are in the...
  9. Xbox shutting down when starting a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox shutting down when starting a game: I will turn on my console and try to start a game and it will shut down and when I turn it on again it acts like I restartes it big green Xbox screen and so on after it is fine it will load the...
  10. microsoft games continually shut down mid game but only on one laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft games continually shut down mid game but only on one laptop: I play MS daily games and events on my Spectre 360 laptop. I have started having major issues with games shutting down mid-game. What can be the problem. It only happens to the MS Games, so I...