games shutting down in XBOX ONE X

Discus and support games shutting down in XBOX ONE X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Games are suddenly switched off and I will return to the Home Menu. This happens in several games. What is the reason? What can I do to fix it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sixten_195, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Sixten_195
    Sixten_195 Guest

Games are suddenly switched off and I will return to the Home Menu. This happens in several games. What is the reason? What can I do to fix it?

Another problem is that the characters vibrate in the film sequences when I play Mortal Kombat 11 and the picture jumps/locks short. (this even if I play offline)

:)

Sixten_195, Aug 19, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox One X Issues

My xbox one x shuts down when I play borderlands 3 🤯☹️
  3. Christyna64 Win User

4. jiasheng_song Win User

My xboxones used to be what your xboxonex did
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

I have had this happen to me on occasion as well. Normally this is remedied with a console hard restart. Follow these instructions:

Xbox One Hard Reset Method

1. Holding the power button down for 10 seconds while the system is on will perform a hard reset.
    2. The Xbox One Will Switch Off.
    3. Power on the Xbox One again. You'll see a green start-up screen.
    4. All your data is preserved, but the cache will be cleared and settings may reset.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Borderlands 3 game disappeared

Are you playing on X? If that so. MW has an issue with X. On the developer's side. They are working on a fix. The same thing is with Borderlands. Both of these games cause X to shut down. Information about COD: Link
    Same as you, I am concerned about both games. No other games have done that since.
Thema:

1. games shutting down in XBOX ONE X - Similar Threads - games shutting down

2. Games Crash and Shut Xbox Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Crash and Shut Xbox Down: Like everyone else I had trouble with COD Modern Warfare with the game keep crashing. Now Activision has seemed to have solved that problem other games and apps are starting to do it. Games will...
  3. Why my original/fat xbox one shuts down every time i play a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my original/fat xbox one shuts down every time i play a game?: Netflix and youtube works and the only way i turn back the xbox i need to get out and plug it back in 015f9750-5cfd-4f28-a5df-fef2b770ffa9
  4. Xbox shutting down to overheating when I turn my xbox on and play certain games like...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox shutting down to overheating when I turn my xbox on and play certain games like...: [IMG] submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy [link] [comments]
  5. Restarted the game, rebooted my system, full shut down of my system and still getting this...

in XboX Insiders
    Restarted the game, rebooted my system, full shut down of my system and still getting this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox One X crashes and shuts down during the games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X crashes and shuts down during the games: Hello, My Xbox One X crashes and shuts down during the games. I bought the device in early 2018 and meanwhile I made the mistake of putting it in a rack. The rack had a significant rear opening...
  7. Xbox one x keeps shutting down when playing new games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps shutting down when playing new games: When I play new games like borderlands 3 or cod modern warfare my xbox one x will randomly shut down. Its well ventilated never done it with other games and it will sometimes be after a couple...
  8. Xbox One S shutting down when start playing any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S shutting down when start playing any game.: My Xbox will work only for a few seconds or longer if I use apps or browser, it won’t turn off. but when i start playing any game it just make a click sound and turn off....
  9. Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip: At this point I’m only reporting s this which happened the first time I attempted to launch the game. Feedback was sent after restarting the Xbox one x. Steps to reproduce: 1. Start console...
  10. One game keeps shutting down the Xbox saying it has poor ventilation

in XBoX Accessibility
    One game keeps shutting down the Xbox saying it has poor ventilation: Downloaded nba 2k19 yesterday which downloaded fine but when I select a certain mode on the game it just shuts the console down saying it had poor ventilation(it doesnt) and I have even moved the...