Games suddenly not installed. (being asked to install the game again)

Discus and support Games suddenly not installed. (being asked to install the game again) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone coming across this, this is mostly likely due to the external hdd not being seen, even though it is. Simply unplugging and replugging the usb... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YellaDev, Jul 12, 2019.

1. /u/YellaDev
    /u/YellaDev Guest

Anyone coming across this, this is mostly likely due to the external hdd not being seen, even though it is.

Simply unplugging and replugging the usb cable back in resolves the issue, seems to be whenever you do a full restart it appears.

Been happening on and off from about early this week, but happening more and more.

submitted by /u/YellaDev
    [link] [comments]

/u/YellaDev, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Boombaa Win User

Read Dead Redemption 2 Download Question

Hi,

You can also try to install the game again but once it will start, it will be asked to download the game update, just select no and wait for the end of the game installation, the update will be asked again once the game will be started.
  3. blub77blub Win User

Xbox one S random crashes

I factory reset it and while installing the game the internet connection suddenly vanished while being wired. It worked fine for about 20 minutes.
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

WWE 2k15 issues, issues with support techs.

Hey there, LuckyColts1287! I'm very sorry to see that error appearing when you launch your game, and even more sorry to see that you are being asked to pay for it again! This issue is currently being looked into. Once it is resolved, you should be able to
    install the game without being asked to purchase it again.

Once I have word that this should be resolved, I will pop back in here to let you know to try to install it again. If it's still asking you to purchase then, we will look into our next options!

Thanks for your patience while we look into this! :)
  5. MessiahBrowny Win User

Installing games issue?

it did ask me to install update i hit ok then it tried to install and it won't how do i get rid of the update and try and install the game again
  6. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Problema com jogos no Xbox One (Problem with games on Xbox One)

Install the game again, if it does not work so you can ask for a refund.
Thema:

1. Games suddenly not installed. (being asked to install the game again) - Similar Threads - Games suddenly installed

2. Suddenly can’t start new FFX game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly can’t start new FFX game.: So my gf owns FFX. Ive been loggibg her into my xbox one and swutch back to my profile to play FFX under my ganertag for the last two months. Today i open the game and suddenly get a trophy i...
  3. Suddenly getting 0x82D40007 on one game, the rest work fine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly getting 0x82D40007 on one game, the rest work fine.: Suddenly getting 0x82D40007 on which was installed via a disc. Tried all the various ways I could find to fix it, even deleting and recreating my account. The only way I can get it to run (GTA V)...
  4. Forza Spielstand plötzlich weg[Forza game suddenly gone]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Spielstand plötzlich weg[Forza game suddenly gone]: Hey, eigentlich wollte ich den Xbox Support anrufen, aber irgendwie bin ich jetzt hier gelandet. Ich rege mich gerade ziemlich sehr auf. Um mein Problem zu erklären, muss ich weit ausholen. Ich...
  5. Xbox Game Bar suddenly not working with PowerPoint

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar suddenly not working with PowerPoint: Why isn't Xbox Game Bar working with PowerPoint when I am presenting. It seems like I am recording on a full screen but when I review the clip, it shows the PowerPoint on one slide and not in full...
  6. Suddenly unable to play Fallout: New Vegas through Xbox Game Pass. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly unable to play Fallout: New Vegas through Xbox Game Pass. Please help.: I have Game Pass and have been playing Fallout: New Vegas. I just attempted to launch the game but I'm receiving the following error message: "To play this, you'll need to buy it. Either your...
  7. One of my games suddenly uninstalled from my console.

in XboX Insiders
    One of my games suddenly uninstalled from my console.: Yesterday I was playing a game when suddenly there was an error with the Xbox Live Connection. I restarted the game to continue playing when a message appeared in the screen telling me that I...
  8. XBOX ONE - SUDDENLY ASKING FOR XBOX LIVE ON ALL GAMES

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX ONE - SUDDENLY ASKING FOR XBOX LIVE ON ALL GAMES: Hi we have never used XBOX live and the games e.g. SIMS 4 & LEGO have not ever needed to have XBOX live For the past 48 hours every disc we try to play is now telling us we need to be logged...
  9. Game share suddenly stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share suddenly stopped working: Later today I hopped on the xbox to play some Apex with my friends then I realized that there was no gold. I was gamesharing with my friend and it wasn't working anymore. I tried to make his xbox...
  10. Couple digital Xbox One games suddenly appeared in my ready to install library ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couple digital Xbox One games suddenly appeared in my ready to install library ?: So I purchased an Xbox One last December on my birthday. Anyway I already had an xbox live account set up from my old xbox 360. So when I signed into my xbox live account on my Xbox one and...