Games suddenly not installed. (being asked to install the game again)

Discus and support Games suddenly not installed. (being asked to install the game again) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone coming across this, this is mostly likely due to the external hdd not being seen, even though it is. Simply unplugging and replugging the usb... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YellaDev, Jul 12, 2019.

1. /u/YellaDev
    /u/YellaDev Guest

Anyone coming across this, this is mostly likely due to the external hdd not being seen, even though it is.

Simply unplugging and replugging the usb cable back in resolves the issue, seems to be whenever you do a full restart it appears.

Been happening on and off from about early this week, but happening more and more.

submitted by /u/YellaDev
    [link] [comments]

/u/YellaDev, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Boombaa Win User

Read Dead Redemption 2 Download Question

Hi,

You can also try to install the game again but once it will start, it will be asked to download the game update, just select no and wait for the end of the game installation, the update will be asked again once the game will be started.
  3. blub77blub Win User

Xbox one S random crashes

I factory reset it and while installing the game the internet connection suddenly vanished while being wired. It worked fine for about 20 minutes.
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

WWE 2k15 issues, issues with support techs.

Hey there, LuckyColts1287! I'm very sorry to see that error appearing when you launch your game, and even more sorry to see that you are being asked to pay for it again! This issue is currently being looked into. Once it is resolved, you should be able to
    install the game without being asked to purchase it again.

Once I have word that this should be resolved, I will pop back in here to let you know to try to install it again. If it's still asking you to purchase then, we will look into our next options!

Thanks for your patience while we look into this! :)
  5. MessiahBrowny Win User

Installing games issue?

it did ask me to install update i hit ok then it tried to install and it won't how do i get rid of the update and try and install the game again
  6. choppyseize Win User

installing game again

There's been a service alert up for the past 12 hours or so. That is probably what's causing this issue. You can check the current status here
Thema:

1. Games suddenly not installed. (being asked to install the game again) - Similar Threads - Games suddenly installed

2. My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one: Hi, I signed on to my Xbox one 2 days ago and my profile, gamer tag, and games were all gone. When I tried to recover it, I could only recover my Xbox 360 profile. Has anyone seen this problem...
  3. Suddenly can't play multiplayer on any of my XBOX ONE games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly can't play multiplayer on any of my XBOX ONE games!: As of 9/21/19 we can't play any of our xbox one games in multi player mode. This has never happened before and I need help on how to resolve this issue. We haven't changed anything in our...
  4. HDR games suddenly very dim after recent system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDR games suddenly very dim after recent system update: I'm sorry if this has been covered, I searched the forums for awhile and didn't quite find a match. I have an Xbox One X and a 65" hisense tv. Everything worked fine up until the most recent...
  5. Game Pass games appearing in RTI suddenly

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass games appearing in RTI suddenly: I'm in alpha insider group. I was gone for 10 days or so. While I was gone I upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate after the PC announcement and after getting home now all the game pass games are showing...
  6. Kan game opeens niet meer starten[Can't start game suddenly anymore]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kan game opeens niet meer starten[Can't start game suddenly anymore]: Vorige mnd heb ik een 360 game namelijk operation flashpoint dragon rising gekocht op disc. Na 2 keer de game te hebben gebruikt kan ik m vandaag opeens niet meer gebruiken. Ik keek al op de lijst...
  7. Game State of decay suddenly freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game State of decay suddenly freezes: After 5 minutes playing State of decay game suddenly freezes, i want to know whats going on, if there are any solution. please help me . be1f971e-6647-4124-8dfb-05e97a2fbbaa
  8. Xbox errors, moving by itself, games not starting, sudden freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox errors, moving by itself, games not starting, sudden freezes: Hello everyone, I've been having a lot of issues this past week with my xbox and I can't find any info on how to fix the errors. I've had my xbox since 2013~ and only had one problem with...
  9. Xbox One won't load me into multiplayer games suddenly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One won't load me into multiplayer games suddenly: I haven't had much problem playing multiplayer games on my Xbox. Black Ops 4 crashed continuously so I stopped playing it but no problems on BF5. I started playing Apex Legends and while it...
  10. Couple digital Xbox One games suddenly appeared in my ready to install library ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couple digital Xbox One games suddenly appeared in my ready to install library ?: So I purchased an Xbox One last December on my birthday. Anyway I already had an xbox live account set up from my old xbox 360. So when I signed into my xbox live account on my Xbox one and...