games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game...

Discus and support games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game now and if i click cancel then the game always stuck on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HeRoSanFF, Apr 10, 2020.

1. HeRoSanFF
    HeRoSanFF Guest

games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game...

games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game now and if i click cancel then the game always stuck on loading screen forever.
    games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game... [​IMG]

:)

HeRoSanFF, Apr 10, 2020
  2. shaneyboy28 Win User

Problem with Xbox One.

Hey man, quick question every time i play a game it always comes up with syncing data for the game and it takes ages and it never did this when i first got my xbox any help?
  3. Dastan123____ Win User

Forza Horizon 3 syncing data error - help

Wazzup guys, i had to reset my computar, and now i can't play forza horizon 3, i installed the game normally, but then the game started to sync the old data, it's stuck at the 0%.

Help me
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Problemas con Forza Horizon 4, perdí el progreso. (Trouble with Forza Horizon 4, I lost my progress.)

Hey there Agustin

Thank you for bringing this inquiry to the forums attention. I understand that
    your having trouble getting your game progress to stay in sync for the game Forza Horizon 4. Have you had any issues with your internet at all or any error messages
    or codes regarding the syncing of your game data from the cloud?

Note

You must have a regular connection to Xbox Live to keep your data in sync. Playing offline may cause your cloud data to become out of sync. Your data updates each time
    you connect to Xbox Live.

Let us know with a reply
  5. XBF George L Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Kyıt Dosyası Silindi. (Mod Translation: The Forza Horizon 4 kyıt file has been deleted. )

Hello ErenKurt2!

Thank you for bringing this inquiry to the forums attention. I understand that your having trouble getting your game progress to stay in sync for the game Forza Horizon 4. Have you had any issues with your internet at all or any error messages or codes
    regarding the syncing of your game data from the cloud?

Note

You must have a regular connection to Xbox Live to keep your data in sync. Playing offline may cause your cloud data to become out of sync. Your data updates each time you connect to Xbox Live.

Let us know with a reply
  6. gorilla nest Win User

Stuck syncing data. Can't play Fallout 4

I let the game sync for about 4 hours and it finally synced and got my saves. However, trying to play it the next day and I'm running into the syncing problem again. This is absolutely ridiculous. I don't want to have to do this for 4 hours every time I
    want to play a game.
Thema:

1. games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game... - Similar Threads - games Syncing data

2. Xbox PC games not syncing data. Therefore, it's not possible to even open them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC games not syncing data. Therefore, it's not possible to even open them.: Everytime I open a game, a window pops up saying that it's syncing data. It gets stuck on 0%, which never changes. If I cancel it, the game never presents any other option, it just keeps showing...
  3. How do I fix syncing user data on Minecraft whenever I open the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix syncing user data on Minecraft whenever I open the game?: I had tried to download a skin pack and a Skyblock map to my Minecraft on Xbox One and I got this "Syncing User Data- This may take a few moments". I have reinstalled over and over and it didn't...
  4. Can't sync data to retrieve game saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sync data to retrieve game saves: Morning community. My game saves aren't syncing when I go to play Fifa 20. Happened all of a sudden but has been like this for 2 days now. I suspect I can't access cloud storage. I've restarted...
  5. UNSOLVED - PC - GAME PASS, syncing data 0%

in XBoX on Windows
    UNSOLVED - PC - GAME PASS, syncing data 0%: Hello, I want to play two point hospot and in order to start the game data needs to be synced. It keeps syncing at 0 % forever. Now here's details: windows 10 win 1909. Reinstalled xbox app...
  6. Xbox games on pc, never goes past 0% when trying to sync data.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox games on pc, never goes past 0% when trying to sync data.: I'm on PC and I'm trying to play the games I have downloaded with the Xbox game pass for PC, whenever I open any of the games a window pops up saying that its trying to sync game data but it never...
  7. Sincronizando dados infintamente (game pass para pc)[Translation-Syncing data infinitely...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sincronizando dados infintamente (game pass para pc)[Translation-Syncing data infinitely...: gente meus jogos do game pass (estou jogando no PC) não estão abrindo mais, na verdade abrindo eles estão mas quando eu abria um jogo ele só carregava e pedia pra eu clicar no botão "vamos jogar"...
  8. Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10 -- Cannot Sync Game Data with Cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10 -- Cannot Sync Game Data with Cloud: This has been going on for over a week. I've tried e-mailing support, but no response to original e-mail or follow-ups. Since September 6, I keep getting a popup that states "We can't sync your...
  9. syncing data for a new game

in XBoX on Consoles
    syncing data for a new game: i just downloaded a game, i got a message saying it was syncing data but it's been over half an hour and i still have it. i don't have any old play-throughs in this game saved due to this being a...
  10. Lost data on a Xbox 360 game due to cloud sync.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost data on a Xbox 360 game due to cloud sync.: So, i was just about to start playing "Castlevania Harmony of Despair" on my Xbox One S and it asked about a error whit cloud sync and gave me 2 options: Load the current data on my Xbox Load...