Games taking forever to load on ASA

Discus and support Games taking forever to load on ASA in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else seeing this? Already reported via console. If I had to guess, I would say that everything is taking at least five times longer than before... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/steppingstone01, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Games taking forever to load on ASA

Anyone else seeing this? Already reported via console. If I had to guess, I would say that everything is taking at least five times longer than before to load. Shutting down and rebooting didn't help.

submitted by /u/steppingstone01
    [link] [comments]

/u/steppingstone01, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Roxy I Love You Win User

wont read my hard drive

Mine just takes forever to load up games
  3. Mythic xSagex Win User

Xbox takes forever to load

(Do you have a kinect plugged in?)

-

Heres something to try.

Turn off your console,

take out the hard drive

turn it on and see how quickly it boots

if it boots faster then it has something to do with your hdd
  4. Miss Ermine Win User

5. DHG Mirror Win User

no I don't have a Kinect and it still takes the 5 minutes to load the dashboard with the hard drive out of the system. so what can I do to fix it?
  6. xEQUINSUxOCHAx Win User

'Max Payne 3' is UNBELIEVABLE...

those are the loading screens thats why. although having them use in game rendering makes the damn loading take forever
Thema:

Games taking forever to load on ASA

1. Games taking forever to load on ASA - Similar Threads - Games taking forever

2. Xbox One S Downloading games takes forever.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Downloading games takes forever.: I recently bought a new Xbox One S and Red Dead Redemption 2 to go with it. I’ve started installing it, but it has been 2 hours and the percentage has gone from 42.6% to 49.9%. (Only at 2.98GB out...
  3. Taking forever to download games (Xbox Beta Gamepass) Fluctuating speeds from 40mb/s to 0

in XBoX on Windows
    Taking forever to download games (Xbox Beta Gamepass) Fluctuating speeds from 40mb/s to 0: As the title suggests I just purchased my first month of the Ultimate Game Pass and I've been attempting to download Metro Exodus for about 6 hours now and it's barely halfway done. Speeds are all...
  4. Taking forever to download a game, uploading a game from a disk is also taking forever?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taking forever to download a game, uploading a game from a disk is also taking forever?: Any ideas? We have great WiFi based on a speed test 04f91372-75bb-4cbb-a2ab-3b645b1fd2cf
  5. Marketplace taking forever to load game pages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marketplace taking forever to load game pages.: This is something I have been experiencing for a couple of months and have not yet resolved. At this point, I'm starting to assume it's an issue on my end. Anyway, for whatever reason, loading...
  6. Game DVR takes forever to snap/load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR takes forever to snap/load: I've tried saving a few 5 minute video clips while playing Titanfall lately however when I do the required, "Xbox snap game dvr" it displays the splash screen and then literally takes 30+ seconds...
  7. Takes forever to start game and wont restart mindcraft or Halo at all after almost 30 minitues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Takes forever to start game and wont restart mindcraft or Halo at all after almost 30 minitues: Unit running very slow on start up takes for ever to open games?????????? Please help as we've only had this unit sense Christmas and only have 4 games on it we still have 68% of memory left...
  8. Two Issues.. Wont load a game, takes forever to shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Issues.. Wont load a game, takes forever to shut down: I have been running into a "paired" issue that happens fairly frequently - a couple times a week. What occurs is when I start the xbox, I will go to play a game (Destiny) and it goes full screen...
  9. Xbox takes forever syncing game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox takes forever syncing game data: When I boot up agame or app, it takes forever and most of the time it says "unable to sync game data, do you want to play this game offline?" i have to keep trying until eventually it syncs, or I...
  10. xbox one install games from disc takes forever

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one install games from disc takes forever: Just got an xbox one on Friday, went to install Kinect sports rivals and it took over 2 hours to fully install (even just the install until playable was about 40 minutes). not even the xbox 360...