Games that were pre-ordered and not working

Discus and support Games that were pre-ordered and not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello All fellow gamers, Thanks for being the best part of Xbox. Recently there have been known issues with Pre-orders not working for some gamers all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XBF Brad A, Feb 14, 2020.

1. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Hello All fellow gamers,

Thanks for being the best part of Xbox. Recently there have been known issues with Pre-orders not working for some gamers all of a sudden. The best way to tell if you have been affected is by check your Xbox live messages for the following. About a week
    or so ago you would of received a Xbox live message stating this:

"Hi We found a problem. When you bought (name of game), the payment didn’t go through and you were never charged. Due to an error on our side, you still had access to play it. After Feb. 12 2020 you will be prompted to buy it before you
    can play it again. Don’t worry you will keep your saves, achievements, and add-ons. Sorry for the mix up"

If you did get this message, we encourage you to check your
    order history
    and look at the purchase for the game. The purchase should say completed. If it says declined, or cancelled then the purchase never went through. If it does say completed and still having issues please use this guide to request a call from
    support.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this is beneficial to everyone.

Thanks,

Brad

:)

XBF Brad A, Feb 14, 2020
  2. MAJBrown Win User

a sequel to a game you would love to see but may never happen

Freedom Fighters.

That game was awesome, I'd pre-order it now if a dev announced they were working on it.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

No rewards

Hello GODS TRUE CHAMP,

As Smwutches says, pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP. The only way to get Credits for digital pre-orders is through the Games on Demand punchcard. However, only certain games are eligible for that offer. While reviewing your account, I can see that you
    were not correctly awarded a punch for your pre-order on the 21st, and we are working to correct that error. Apologies for that inconvenience.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Separete 2 games and they have not given me my reward?

Hello JAF1704,

The only way that your pre-orders would have received Rewards Credits is through the Games on Demand offer, since they were made digitally. That offer requires the purchase of three eligible pre-orders during the offer period in order to complete. Since
    your pre-orders were made before the current Games on Demand offer, they were not eligible for this Games on Demand, and have awarded zero out of the required three punches.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing Rewards points

Hello Diamond Descent,

We have not had a 10,000 Rewards Credits offer for pre-orders, with the exception of our September Gears of War pre-order offer. You may be thinking of our 15,000 Credit MicrosoftStore.com pre-order offer that we had up until this year. However, that offer
    requires the purchase of a physical pre-order copy off of MicrosoftStore.com. Since your pre-orders were digital, they were not eligible for that offer.

The only thing pre-orders are currently eligible for is the Games on Demand offer. Pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP, as referenced in our FAQ.
  6. Dougie Doright Win User

Classic Pack DLC: Does it work if entered mid-game?

I thought all the pre-order pack items were given to you by Doc Mitchell at the start of the game. It might not work. I am not sure.
Thema:

1. Games that were pre-ordered and not working - Similar Threads - Games were pre

2. My saves were lost in the game forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    My saves were lost in the game forza horizon 4: My saves were lost in the game forza horizon 4, although if you go to the account there are all achievements, and when the game starts, everything is like a clean slate, how can I fix it?...
  3. Xbox hardware trouble. My games were deleted while I was offline.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox hardware trouble. My games were deleted while I was offline.: Alright so this is the second time this has happened where I've gotten of my xbox and got back on and some of my games were deleted. Anyone know what's going on? I have 2 hard drives both meet the...
  4. My xbox games were deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox games were deleted: Good night, tonight while I was playing Minecraft, my xbox took me out of the game and when I looked at my library I no longer had any games installed, all of them were deleted except for...
  5. were is support all I get is bots trying to buy a game as a gift and this is what it does

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    were is support all I get is bots trying to buy a game as a gift and this is what it does: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and...
  6. Games have been bought but were removed from libary?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games have been bought but were removed from libary?: So I was in the mood to play some Metal Gear on my Xbox when I forgot I deleted it to make room for red dead 2, So I went to my library to re-download it when I noticed that it and a few of my...
  7. If I were to purchase a game from the Microsoft.com will it go straight to my Xbox one console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I were to purchase a game from the Microsoft.com will it go straight to my Xbox one console?: I was thinking about buying a game but, I wont be able to purchase the game that day on my console so I have no other choice but to try and buy the game in the Microsoft website. And i was...
  8. Cant gift games to my friends says were having trouble processing your payment but I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant gift games to my friends says were having trouble processing your payment but I can...: I can buy a game for myself but I a cant gift the same game for my friends it keeps saying trouble processing your payment 3e3e7cd8-d91c-4dc3-b95c-15035bc91950
  9. Xbox 360 games listed as Apps after pluging in the HDD were they are installed (while My...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games listed as Apps after pluging in the HDD were they are installed (while My...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  10. We Were Here game chat not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We Were Here game chat not working?: I've just bought We Were Here from the Xbox store and I've convinced my partner to do the same, and we were looking forward to playing through the game together. If you're not familiar, the game...