Games that were pre-ordered and not working

Discus and support Games that were pre-ordered and not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello All fellow gamers, Thanks for being the best part of Xbox. Recently there have been known issues with Pre-orders not working for some gamers all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XBF Brad A, Feb 14, 2020.

1. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Hello All fellow gamers,

Thanks for being the best part of Xbox. Recently there have been known issues with Pre-orders not working for some gamers all of a sudden. The best way to tell if you have been affected is by check your Xbox live messages for the following. About a week
    or so ago you would of received a Xbox live message stating this:

"Hi We found a problem. When you bought (name of game), the payment didn’t go through and you were never charged. Due to an error on our side, you still had access to play it. After Feb. 12 2020 you will be prompted to buy it before you
    can play it again. Don’t worry you will keep your saves, achievements, and add-ons. Sorry for the mix up"

If you did get this message, we encourage you to check your
    order history
    and look at the purchase for the game. The purchase should say completed. If it says declined, or cancelled then the purchase never went through. If it does say completed and still having issues please use this guide to request a call from
    support.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this is beneficial to everyone.

Thanks,

Brad

:)

XBF Brad A, Feb 14, 2020
  2. MAJBrown Win User

a sequel to a game you would love to see but may never happen

Freedom Fighters.

That game was awesome, I'd pre-order it now if a dev announced they were working on it.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

No rewards

Hello GODS TRUE CHAMP,

As Smwutches says, pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP. The only way to get Credits for digital pre-orders is through the Games on Demand punchcard. However, only certain games are eligible for that offer. While reviewing your account, I can see that you
    were not correctly awarded a punch for your pre-order on the 21st, and we are working to correct that error. Apologies for that inconvenience.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Separete 2 games and they have not given me my reward?

Hello JAF1704,

The only way that your pre-orders would have received Rewards Credits is through the Games on Demand offer, since they were made digitally. That offer requires the purchase of three eligible pre-orders during the offer period in order to complete. Since
    your pre-orders were made before the current Games on Demand offer, they were not eligible for this Games on Demand, and have awarded zero out of the required three punches.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing Rewards points

Hello Diamond Descent,

We have not had a 10,000 Rewards Credits offer for pre-orders, with the exception of our September Gears of War pre-order offer. You may be thinking of our 15,000 Credit MicrosoftStore.com pre-order offer that we had up until this year. However, that offer
    requires the purchase of a physical pre-order copy off of MicrosoftStore.com. Since your pre-orders were digital, they were not eligible for that offer.

The only thing pre-orders are currently eligible for is the Games on Demand offer. Pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP, as referenced in our FAQ.
  6. Dougie Doright Win User

Classic Pack DLC: Does it work if entered mid-game?

I thought all the pre-order pack items were given to you by Doc Mitchell at the start of the game. It might not work. I am not sure.
Thema:

1. Games that were pre-ordered and not working - Similar Threads - Games were pre

2. This is getting ridiculous now, both games were left to install last night. I have 100+ meg...

in XboX Insiders
    This is getting ridiculous now, both games were left to install last night. I have 100+ meg...: [IMG] submitted by /u/a1ias86 [link] [comments]
  3. External HDDs not appearing in lastest build, games that were installed on them unusable

in XboX Insiders
    External HDDs not appearing in lastest build, games that were installed on them unusable: With the lastest build, I am running into an issue where my 2 external harddrives are not appearing as available in my storage and the games that are installed on those drives are currently not...
  4. I lost my free Xbox game cards which were to be redeemed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost my free Xbox game cards which were to be redeemed.: I had got a Xbox One S: All Digital Edition for my birthday. I also got three games and one free Xbox live gold 1-month subscription with it. I got the games in the form of 25 digit codes. I had...
  5. Payments for games that were not bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payments for games that were not bought.: The daughter has enabled purchase protection on her account, each purchase is to be approved by the parent. Meanwhile, my card was charged for games that my daughter did not buy and that I...
  6. MM games that are not in castilian spanish in Xbox One even when they were translated in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MM games that are not in castilian spanish in Xbox One even when they were translated in...: Hi, I wanted to report and get in contact with official customer support to tell that games that on Xbox 360 were perfectly dubbed and translated into Spanish from spain such as Gears of War 2 or...
  7. Can't Install Games That Were Previously Cancelled Mid-Installation

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Install Games That Were Previously Cancelled Mid-Installation: Two games I was quite excited for were canceled mid-install because I needed to test a game after multiple PC reboots and was tired of constantly pausing the automatically resuming downloads every...
  8. Xbox account hacked, Microsoft have refunded the games that were purchased fraudulently but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account hacked, Microsoft have refunded the games that were purchased fraudulently but...: Someone stole £220 out of my bank by ordering games & gift cards. They gifted them to another account. Microsoft have only refunded £120 which purchased games but not the £100 they spent on gift...
  9. Games that were removed from the XBOX Store, can I play previous games by playing the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that were removed from the XBOX Store, can I play previous games by playing the...: If I buy a game that has been removed from the XBOX Store from a long time ago but I didn't buy it which I should have, not saying that I'm out of luck, but is there a chance I can play the...
  10. Games that were worth the wait?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that were worth the wait?: For me it was Hellblade: Sanuas Sacrifice, it looked amazing when teased and just blew my mind when released. 890eee1c-cba0-41a7-ab83-25ace13be105