Games that would do well under other Developer's/Publisher's?

Discus and support Games that would do well under other Developer's/Publisher's? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here's an interesting thought for you ladies & gentlemen, what game franchise do you think would work better under a different Dev to it's current one?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AuraWolf, Feb 14, 2020.

1. AuraWolf
    AuraWolf Guest

Here's an interesting thought for you ladies & gentlemen, what game franchise do you think would work better under a different Dev to it's current one?

As an example I think Mass Effect could work under CD Projekt Red given their talent for story driven RPG's.

I'd love to hear your ideas Games that would do well under other Developer's/Publisher's? :)

:)

AuraWolf, Feb 14, 2020
  2. SoullessCodith Win User

I would love to see Final Fantasy go to Bioware.
  3. Geth Win User

I'd love to see CD Projekt Red get Mass Effect. Or at least a company of old bioware employees. Or maybe even a studio under Microsoft.

Anybody but EA...
  4. Exoterror Win User

I would say that there are many games that I would be happy for CD Projekt Red to get their hands on, they've earned so much goodwill from me from the Witcher 3.
  5. Tentacle Touchy Win User

While they don't always sell too great, Platinum games have a fantastic amount of love and support from fans. Well earned too.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Wwe 2k games could use a new home. Not sure who but the series needs new life put into it. Maybe even silent hill. That series hasn't had too many high points since about the third game.
Thema:

1. Games that would do well under other Developer's/Publisher's? - Similar Threads - Games under Developer's

2. Having subscription under settings, but in app not recognised. (XBOX APP, PC, XBOX GAME...

in XBoX on Windows
    Having subscription under settings, but in app not recognised. (XBOX APP, PC, XBOX GAME...: [img] [img] Do I need to say more? Having subscription under settings, but in app not recognised. (XBOX APP, PC, XBOX GAME PASS FREE DISCORD) Under settings, on my internet browser, for...
  3. a legit digital market for players to sell their digital Games created by and under Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    a legit digital market for players to sell their digital Games created by and under Xbox...: isn't Xbox planning on creating a market for player to sell their digital games under Xbox control?? because you can really feel the need of this... idk why they haven't create one yet, it could...
  4. Games won't launch under child accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won't launch under child accounts: We have downloaded some games rated "Everyone" on our Xbox One S. When my kids try to launch the game while under their profile they get an error "Please try again, that did not work for some...
  5. Cannot play games on multiple Xboxes under multiple accounts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play games on multiple Xboxes under multiple accounts.: Please help it's impossible to reach anyone at Microsoft or Xbox 168a1fa9-4283-4d56-99a7-77ae20c8f8aa
  6. Xbox DLC Installed But Not under Installed List of Manage Games and Apps?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox DLC Installed But Not under Installed List of Manage Games and Apps?!: Hey all, So..Just the other day I purchased ESO Greymoor upgrade, but the edition I bought included all the previous DLC upgrades and their collector's edition addons, basically one big super DLC...
  7. How to fix issues with the underlying "Gaming Service" component?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix issues with the underlying "Gaming Service" component?: How to fix issues with the underlying "Gaming Service" component? I fail to install games with XBOX Beta (PC) as well as via the MS STORE directly and the obvious culprit is the "Gaming Services"...
  8. Under a year old Xbox one s won’t play games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Under a year old Xbox one s won’t play games: Ive done everything clearing cache factoy reset w games and w/o games, etc. i just want to use my xbox its been doing this for like 2 weeks. 3a044014-bb7c-4db4-a53b-b536ef6b08ca
  9. Transfering digital xbox games betweeen consoles under same account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfering digital xbox games betweeen consoles under same account: I have one xbox one and i plan to get another one, i have 13 games on my xbox that i currently own, some of which are digital. I know that for disc games i can just install the disc on another...
  10. What are these arrow icons under mass effect games?

in XboX Insiders
    What are these arrow icons under mass effect games?: [IMG] submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments]