Games that would do well under other Developer's/Publisher's?

Discus and support Games that would do well under other Developer's/Publisher's? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here's an interesting thought for you ladies & gentlemen, what game franchise do you think would work better under a different Dev to it's current one?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AuraWolf, Feb 14, 2020.

1. AuraWolf
    AuraWolf Guest

Here's an interesting thought for you ladies & gentlemen, what game franchise do you think would work better under a different Dev to it's current one?

As an example I think Mass Effect could work under CD Projekt Red given their talent for story driven RPG's.

I'd love to hear your ideas Games that would do well under other Developer's/Publisher's? :)

:)

AuraWolf, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Games that would do well under other Developer's/Publisher's? - Similar Threads - Games under Developer's

2. Unhidden and removed ability to hide games in gamepass menu under games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    Unhidden and removed ability to hide games in gamepass menu under games and apps.: Just wanted to know if it was intentional to remove the ability to hide games in gamepass. I really appreciated this feature so when my Xbox (which is in preview beta) updated, unhid all gamepass...
  3. I can't find "pso2" beta signup, in insider hub, under games?

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find "pso2" beta signup, in insider hub, under games?: Is it over? I followed directions exactly as they said in their jan 27th post. I signed up for Xbox Insider on windows, accepted, went to insider hub, under "games" there's only mineraft?...
  4. All games show up in the "Ready to Install" area under each game's Manage Game and Add-ons...

in XboX Insiders
    All games show up in the "Ready to Install" area under each game's Manage Game and Add-ons...: Under all games it shows that they all are Ready to Install. I found out after looking at the download sizes of all my games. In particular, KH3. I noticed they were the same. I suspected the...
  5. I cannot view my Xbox 360 Games under Refine results in My Games on my Profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot view my Xbox 360 Games under Refine results in My Games on my Profile: Hello to whom it may concern, I really like that I can view my Xbox One games and PC games under Refine Results under My Games in my profile on the official Xbox page, however, I cannot view...
  6. jeux f1 2011 sous windows 10[Translation-f1 games 2011 under windows 10]

in XBoX on Windows
    jeux f1 2011 sous windows 10[Translation-f1 games 2011 under windows 10]: Bonjour je voudrais savoir si il i a moyen d'installer f1 2011 sous Windows 10 et si oui comment faire [Translation-Hello I would like to know if it i has way to install f1 2011 windows 10 and...
  7. i have two orginal games the i want to play onmy xbox 360 they are 0007 AGENT UNDER FIRE...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have two orginal games the i want to play onmy xbox 360 they are 0007 AGENT UNDER FIRE...: I HAVE TWO OLD GAMSE THAT WANT TO PLAY ON MY XBOX 360 007AGENT UNDERFIRE AND NEED TO SPEED UNDER GROUND AND WHERE I LEFT OFF ON THE GAME THERUN 20757ffb-1b97-4847-b2e4-80476481c765
  8. Redeemed a Code but the game does not came under Ready to Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a Code but the game does not came under Ready to Install: I redeemed a code online, however the game did not came under the 'Ready To Install'. When I go to purchase history the game is listed however it just shows me the code and there is not install...
  9. Can't use Game Pass Ultimate under a different account than the PC's primary account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use Game Pass Ultimate under a different account than the PC's primary account.: I set up Xbox Live about 15 years ago under what was then my Hotmail account. Since then I've gone through several email addresses and now my primary Microsoft account uses a different email...
  10. Redeemed Game display under my account but cannot found in my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed Game display under my account but cannot found in my library: I purchased NBA 2K19 for Xbox one redeem code and redeem the game successfully in XBO console. Then I access to my game & apps. I cannot see the game in neither "Ready to install" nor...