Games to Avoid

Discus and support Games to Avoid in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I hate car games which is a funny thing because i play a lot of them and i love the forza horizon series as well as mario cart and that sonic racing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoberCoffee752, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Games to Avoid

I hate car games which is a funny thing because i play a lot of them and i love the forza horizon series as well as mario cart and that sonic racing game on 360. I hate car games because if you make a mistake at the last stretch of the race you have
    to start the whole race from over. I am also not really fond of fortnite, not sure why because i play it if my friends ask me to and i enjoy other battle royale games.

:)

SoberCoffee752, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Games to Avoid

Fortnite, Apex Legends, PUBG, Realm Royale. Pretty much anything that is battle royale games. I consider them toxic games.
  3. MetalNutz Win User

Games to Avoid

The first game that comes to mind is COD. Sure it's fun, but they milk it for all its got and try to get you to spend money every chance they get. I am looking forward to the newest entry in the series more than I have the last few games though.
  4. Biggshow Win User

Games to Avoid

Absolutely amazed right now. Fallout 76 was not on anyone list after all the stuff that went down. I think that just proves people hate it for the sake of hating. I loved FO76. Still play it. I thought I would see a lot of hate on it. Turns out.. nope.

As far as games I avoid, Division 2 has to be one of the top of the list. I loved D1. Played the hell out of it. Then 2 came out and I had some high expectations. I was let down almost immediately. From the changes of the DZ to the changes in gear. It was
    not what I expected. Felt.. lacking. It tries to continue the story but I didn't feel it did. Sure mentions of Keener come into play.. still haven't seen or heard of anything with him. People who still play it.. good for you. I hope you enjoy it. But many
    things about that game made me walk away and never play it again. From what I listed to cookie cutter builds. If you did not have the same gear as the next guy with the same gun build.. you got destroyed. To me.. too much change.
  5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Games to Avoid

Fifa boring and repetitive game, it comes out every year when it would be enough to make updates to fix the teams
  6. lil dan 711 Win User

Games to Avoid

Hey I am interested in what you have mentioned, and I do believe that some lists have been created by fellow gamers on reddit. I do however agree that poll of some kind should be made and a list can be created through the results. Obviously everyone
    has different tastes in games, but the poll would reflect the popular vote of games to save your money on. Maybe the community could try and make a poll to help fellow gamers.
Thema:

Games to Avoid

1. Games to Avoid - Similar Threads - Games Avoid

2. Sincere Begging: add feature to verify or back up the game file to avoid re-download 8 more ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sincere Begging: add feature to verify or back up the game file to avoid re-download 8 more ...: Dear Developers, I've re-downloaded the game(20GB) at least 8 times since the purchase. Each time cost 4.5 hours. At 5th time, I can start the game successfully, but 2 days later, patch 1.2 came...
  3. Got avoid me rep for playing the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got avoid me rep for playing the game: I got reported for playing overwatch as a widowmaker untill my rep became avoid me. I did good but because of the hate for her people reported me many times. I dont think that it is fair to get...
  4. avoid erasing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    avoid erasing games: How can I prevent my brother from erasing my games in my xbox one? Is there any way to protect the games? 79f8c104-4889-4bb8-a498-26c8bc06af65
  5. How many more games will i need to play to get off avoid me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many more games will i need to play to get off avoid me?: I have played battlefield 1 and rainbow six siege for 2 days straight and I just wanted to know how many more games or hours ill need to play to get rid of my avoid me status....
  6. Avoid me reputation for playing a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avoid me reputation for playing a game?: Hey enforcement team!~ It all started in or around June when I started to play overwatch competitively. When you're in the diamond to grandmaster tiers and even higher, people will report you,...
  7. "Flawed Reputation System" Ban me from playing the games I payed for. "Avoid ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Flawed Reputation System" Ban me from playing the games I payed for. "Avoid ...: I was recently labeled as "Avoid Me" I was falsely reported on multiple occasions while playing Overwatch Competitive. I play best with a certain hero named Torbjorn in Overwatch. This hero is...
  8. "Avoid Me' for being falsely reported. Can't play half my games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Avoid Me' for being falsely reported. Can't play half my games.: I see people all over reddit and other places talking about this SO WHY IS THE REPORT SYSTEM STILL SO FLAWED AND ABUSED?!?! I can assure you the only reason why I'm getting reported is from...
  9. Reputation system: "avoid me" status prevents you from playing the game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reputation system: "avoid me" status prevents you from playing the game.: I've been in "avoid me" reputation for almost a month now. The reason i'm in avoid me is because i play a specific hero, who receives a lot of hate, when i feel like my team can use more damage...
  10. A one-off hour of messing around has given me 'avoid me' rep, and now I can't find any games ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A one-off hour of messing around has given me 'avoid me' rep, and now I can't find any games ...: I've always had full green reputation, never any reports, but a few weeks ago I decided to spent an hour or two ramming in Forza 6 just for the **** of it. I was reported a number of times, and...