Games uninstalling themselves.

Discus and support Games uninstalling themselves. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title states; games uninstalling themselves. Sort it out. I cancel an update to a game, because I prefer to play it offline (borderlands 3)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Biocentrism, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Biocentrism
    Biocentrism Guest

As the title states; games uninstalling themselves.

Sort it out.

I cancel an update to a game, because I prefer to play it offline (borderlands 3) and it has uninstalled the game, whipped it from my ready to install and tried to prompt to re-purchase the game.

I reset, still not in my ready to or active game installs. The prompt to pay has since gone.

Why is this happening and what are you going to do to stop this from occuring again?

:)

Biocentrism, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Kouthe Win User

Games uninstalling themselves....

I'm having the same problem, both in digital and hard copies.
  3. CaTA4 Win User

Games uninstalled by themselves

Thank you to everyone for your advice. I unplugged the external storage, waited 30 sexonds, then plugged it back again. Everything is back to normal now. 😀
  4. XBF George L Win User

Hello CaTA4!

Thanks for bringing this situation to our attention here on the forums. I recommend going into your settings. Under "System" select the option that says "Storage". From there you can view and transfer the contents of your external hard drive over to your
    internal drive!

Hope this helps
  5. FORUMsnowBOARDS Win User

Games uninstalling themselves....

By the way, all 3 games were installed via hard copy
  6. X-Team Maguz Win User

First of all try with an hard reset… and change the USB port and plug the external drive into a different usb port.

Then go to Settings --> System --> Storage, select the external drive and check its contents.

If a game is there you should be able to press A on it an start it. Or, you can press "start" and manage the installation / uninstall the game.

ps: are you sure you are logged in using the gamertag that purchased those games?
Thema:

1. Games uninstalling themselves. - Similar Threads - Games uninstalling themselves

2. Games uninstalled by themselves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games uninstalled by themselves: Split from this thread. I am having a similar issue. My games uninstalled by themselves but they are still in my external storage. I want them back installed but cannot because they are showing...
  3. ALL GAMES UNINSTALLED BY THEMSELVES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ALL GAMES UNINSTALLED BY THEMSELVES: Over a hundred games just uninstalled without me knowing. I played the sims 4, it was fine, then I watched an episode of The Office on Netflix. All the apps are still there. When I exited netflix...
  4. Games keep uninstalling by themselves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keep uninstalling by themselves: Every every time my games need to update it will say that it needs to update and they will automatically update. Then I check on the status of the update and it is reinstalling the whole game over...
  5. My games are uninstalling themselves, How can i fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games are uninstalling themselves, How can i fix it?: So, this started yesterday... My games are suddenly uninstalling themselves, then taking hours to reinstall. How might I be able to fix this? Because I certainly do not wish to keep installing a...
  6. Games uninstalling themselves and won't reinstall

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games uninstalling themselves and won't reinstall: So multiple of my games have uninstalled themselves. The storage used amount appears to be the same. The games are disc and download based. I've tried reseting, powering on and off, just...
  7. All games have uninstalled themselves

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games have uninstalled themselves: So I turned on my Xbox One yesterday to discover that ALL disc based games that I own have disappeared from my library, and the vast majority of my digital games are also gone. This is ridiculous,...
  8. Games keep uninstalling themselves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games keep uninstalling themselves: Hello, so recently I reinstalled Black Ops 3 and then the game and all DLC uninstalled itself, I reinstalled it all again then BO3 and Battlefield 1 also uninstalled both games are on disc. I am...
  9. Games uninstalling themselves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games uninstalling themselves.: Hey I'm not sure if this happens to anyone else but anytime I take my xbox one to a friend's house and connect to their Internet any game I play at their house seems to uninstall itself when I get...
  10. XBOX ONE games uninstalled themselves

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE games uninstalled themselves: I've just turned on my XBOX ONE and went to play Titanfall and to my surprise 13/15 games have been uninstalled from my external HDD, has anyone else had this problem? I'm not happy about this,...