Games uninstalling themselves.

Discus and support Games uninstalling themselves. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title states; games uninstalling themselves. Sort it out. I cancel an update to a game, because I prefer to play it offline (borderlands 3)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Biocentrism, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Biocentrism
    Biocentrism Guest

As the title states; games uninstalling themselves.

Sort it out.

I cancel an update to a game, because I prefer to play it offline (borderlands 3) and it has uninstalled the game, whipped it from my ready to install and tried to prompt to re-purchase the game.

I reset, still not in my ready to or active game installs. The prompt to pay has since gone.

Why is this happening and what are you going to do to stop this from occuring again?

:)

Biocentrism, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Jayhab4real Win User

Games uninstall themselves

Do you have auto updates enabled?
  3. Kouthe Win User

Games uninstalling themselves....

I'm having the same problem, both in digital and hard copies.
  4. CaTA4 Win User

Games uninstalled by themselves

Thank you to everyone for your advice. I unplugged the external storage, waited 30 sexonds, then plugged it back again. Everything is back to normal now. 😀
  5. XBF George L Win User

Games uninstalled by themselves

Hello CaTA4!

Thanks for bringing this situation to our attention here on the forums. I recommend going into your settings. Under "System" select the option that says "Storage". From there you can view and transfer the contents of your external hard drive over to your
    internal drive!

Hope this helps
  6. FORUMsnowBOARDS Win User

Games uninstalling themselves....

By the way, all 3 games were installed via hard copy
Thema:

1. Games uninstalling themselves. - Similar Threads - Games uninstalling themselves

2. Games uninstalled by themselves. Says they are corrupt.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games uninstalled by themselves. Says they are corrupt.: Some of my games uninstalled without me unistalling them and its saying they're corrupt even though I just played them a couple of hours ago. f6fd851a-9758-44af-b57f-3901e443b13b
  3. Games uninstall themselves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games uninstall themselves: Hello, I've had this issue multiple times, but have yet to find out why it happens. I haven't play on my Xbox in approximately 4 days. when I last was online I had 5 games downloaded with plenty...
  4. Microsoft Store Games Are Uninstalling Themselves.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Games Are Uninstalling Themselves.: My outer worlds game uninstalled its self recently. The only reason why I'm making a new post is because this issue seems to be ignored easily. I aim to directly ask who ever is in charge maybe...
  5. Games uninstalled by themselves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games uninstalled by themselves: Split from this thread. I am having a similar issue. My games uninstalled by themselves but they are still in my external storage. I want them back installed but cannot because they are showing...
  6. ALL GAMES UNINSTALLED BY THEMSELVES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ALL GAMES UNINSTALLED BY THEMSELVES: Over a hundred games just uninstalled without me knowing. I played the sims 4, it was fine, then I watched an episode of The Office on Netflix. All the apps are still there. When I exited netflix...
  7. Games keep uninstalling by themselves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keep uninstalling by themselves: Every every time my games need to update it will say that it needs to update and they will automatically update. Then I check on the status of the update and it is reinstalling the whole game over...
  8. My games are uninstalling themselves, How can i fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games are uninstalling themselves, How can i fix it?: So, this started yesterday... My games are suddenly uninstalling themselves, then taking hours to reinstall. How might I be able to fix this? Because I certainly do not wish to keep installing a...
  9. Games uninstalling themselves and won't reinstall

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games uninstalling themselves and won't reinstall: So multiple of my games have uninstalled themselves. The storage used amount appears to be the same. The games are disc and download based. I've tried reseting, powering on and off, just...
  10. All games have uninstalled themselves

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games have uninstalled themselves: So I turned on my Xbox One yesterday to discover that ALL disc based games that I own have disappeared from my library, and the vast majority of my digital games are also gone. This is ridiculous,...