Games Unstable? Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night

Discus and support Games Unstable? Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been playing Bloodstained since it launched on GamePass without issue until the latest Skip Ahead Alpha. It took 4 attempts to get the game to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Games Unstable? Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night

I've been playing Bloodstained since it launched on GamePass without issue until the latest Skip Ahead Alpha. It took 4 attempts to get the game to launch, the first two never getting as far as the title screen before it flashed a blue screen (not a BSOD, just a literal blue screen) and reset.

The third got as far as the title screen but then just crashed to dashboard. The fourth finally loaded but crashed within 10 mins, as soon as I faced a boss (in the Bethemoth area).

Never had any issues with this title until this morning. Reported from console.

XB1X on Skip Ahead Alpha

submitted by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi
    [link] [comments]

/u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, Oct 5, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

I really want to play this game. I'm of the Castlevania series and this game will be awesome!
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

I may look into trying the game a bit when it becomes a part of Games with Gold.
  4. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

Castlevania was one of my favorite games growing up i hope this game is just as awesome
  5. AdamKronus Win User

This game is definitely in my sights!
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Not my type of game but maybe it's worth trying to play
Thema:

Games Unstable? Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night

1. Games Unstable? Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night - Similar Threads - Games Unstable Bloodstained

2. Xbox won’t download particular game!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t download particular game!: So the division 2 had released an update and I went to update it and it wouldn’t start the update so I uninstalled it and attempted to reinstall the game and now the game won’t install onto my...
  3. My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game???: Is there a problem with the server something right now I just turn my Xbox on and it’s giving me there’s a problem with the update I’ve turn the consul off restarted it it’s not letting me get...
  4. Game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game code: I bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition and I put the code in and it says its invalid but I type it all in correct what do i do 9a999835-58a6-45aa-a7ec-002f1ef1205a
  5. Xbox Game Pass on PC Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass on PC Games: Hello, I have tried now for three months to install multiple games through the game pass. I have had nothing but problems. The problems change , but I have been unable to get any to work save...
  6. World war Z for xbox /game pass bad game if it records data for anilization

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World war Z for xbox /game pass bad game if it records data for anilization: World war Z for the xbox should be taken down due to it has a permission for Saber interactive to record/store an review player data for internal use. but how do we know its truly safe nowadays?...
  7. Rennspiel forza 4 (Racing game forza 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rennspiel forza 4 (Racing game forza 4): Bei der anforderung ,rennen stur , für die sternenkarte werden die siege nicht gewertet. Bitte um hilfe. Translation: At the request, run stubbornly, for the star card the victories are not...
  8. Resgate de jogos do Xbox 360 no Live Gold [Translate] Xbox Games Rescue 360 on Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resgate de jogos do Xbox 360 no Live Gold [Translate] Xbox Games Rescue 360 on Live Gold: Acabei de assinar o Xbox Live Gold, tudo para pegar o jogo Disney Bolt que está gratuito esse mês. Joguei muito quando era criança e ter a oportunidade de jogar outra vez é maravilhoso. Mas eu...
  9. Xbox One X- Freezing when Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X- Freezing when Gaming: Hi I keep coming across a problem when playing fifa 19 & 20. The game will loads absolutely fine then it will just freeze during gameplay then speed up to catch up then do the exact same thing...
  10. Game DVR is still pretty unstable after OS update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR is still pretty unstable after OS update: Even after the update, the game DVR is pretty unstable. I was playing the Titanfall beta and wanted to snap the Game DVR to record a couple 5 minute clips. The first time I brought it up, it...