Games Unstable? Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night

Discus and support Games Unstable? Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been playing Bloodstained since it launched on GamePass without issue until the latest Skip Ahead Alpha. It took 4 attempts to get the game to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Games Unstable? Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night

I've been playing Bloodstained since it launched on GamePass without issue until the latest Skip Ahead Alpha. It took 4 attempts to get the game to launch, the first two never getting as far as the title screen before it flashed a blue screen (not a BSOD, just a literal blue screen) and reset.

The third got as far as the title screen but then just crashed to dashboard. The fourth finally loaded but crashed within 10 mins, as soon as I faced a boss (in the Bethemoth area).

Never had any issues with this title until this morning. Reported from console.

XB1X on Skip Ahead Alpha

submitted by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi
    [link] [comments]

/u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, Oct 5, 2019
  2. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

Games to Play on a Snowy Day

AC odyssey, Red dead 2, bloodstained ritual of the night, outer worlds.
  3. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

Games to Play on a Snowy Day

AC odyssey, Red dead 2, bloodstained ritual of the night, outer worlds.
  4. luissolid Win User

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

I really want to play this game. I'm of the Castlevania series and this game will be awesome!
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

I may look into trying the game a bit when it becomes a part of Games with Gold.
  6. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

Castlevania was one of my favorite games growing up i hope this game is just as awesome
Thema:

Games Unstable? Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night

1. Games Unstable? Bloodstained: Ritual of The Night - Similar Threads - Games Unstable Bloodstained

2. wanting to play on a same game with xbox and play station

in XBoX on Consoles
    wanting to play on a same game with xbox and play station: so i wasnt sure what to do tihs under but i want to learn how can i play with a person on playstation on minecraft. i saw it is possible with the game pass but not sure exactly how it is done if...
  3. GUI freezes and Games take a lot of more time to boot

in XboX Insiders
    GUI freezes and Games take a lot of more time to boot: OS (2008.200629-0000), last Skip Ahead update, 1st of July submitted by /u/__agony__ [link] [comments]
  4. Gears of War 3 gone from game library

in XboX Insiders
    Gears of War 3 gone from game library: The game disappeared from my list, if I try to launch the game I get a popup saying that I need to renew my subscription. The store page does not show that I own the game, only that I can...
  5. game pass ultimate subscription payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    game pass ultimate subscription payment: i bought an xbox 3 months ago and wanted to switch to live gold but when i tried to pay ,the payment method didnt work (phone) now the game pass subscription was renewed but past due ,i can´t...
  6. Que pasa con mis juegos del plan Xbox Game al dejar de pagar la subscribcion pass podré...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Que pasa con mis juegos del plan Xbox Game al dejar de pagar la subscribcion pass podré...: Que pasa con mis juegos del plan Xbox Game al dejar de pagar la subscribcion pass podré seguir jugando titulos como mortal Kombat fortine halo ?? [Translation - What happens to my Xbox Game plan...
  7. Meu Xbox one não inicia os jogos[My Xbox one won't start games]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu Xbox one não inicia os jogos[My Xbox one won't start games]: Meu Xbox one não inicia alguns jogos e os q estão pegando esta travando toda toda hora, Ja reiniciei ele limpei o cachê e restaurei o dados de fabrica e nada resolver ,sera que alguém pissa me...
  8. Game disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disc: Every once in awhile i go to start up my hard copy modern warfare and it only shows warzone and no multiplayer or campain and asks if i would like to purchase the game in Microsoft Store...anyone...
  9. Unstable downloading speed when downloading updates for games?

in XboX Insiders
    Unstable downloading speed when downloading updates for games?: I normally get 200mb plus, and really stable, but today its jumping from 170mb to 4! I've checked speeds through xbox and external, it's getting 220, but this download is taking forever its...
  10. Game DVR is still pretty unstable after OS update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR is still pretty unstable after OS update: Even after the update, the game DVR is pretty unstable. I was playing the Titanfall beta and wanted to snap the Game DVR to record a couple 5 minute clips. The first time I brought it up, it...