Games using Xbox One Avatars

Discus and support Games using Xbox One Avatars in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First, why isn't this a thing? I hate all these games that make me create a new avatar that I don't even like when I already have one as part of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jarie Suicune, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:23 AM.

1. Games using Xbox One Avatars

First, why isn't this a thing? I hate all these games that make me create a new avatar that I don't even like when I already have one as part of my profile! Seriously, that would be awesome! I point out how awesome Miis were (and still can be, despite the
    usage having admittedly dropped to almost only Smash Bros.) and with how much cooler XOne Avatars are they would go great in numerous games!

I get that many answers boil down to "no one thinks it's worth it in the first place" and "see how not-well the X360 Avatar games did?" (I, for one, love Crash Course!) and such. It's definitely a market Xbox game devs seem scared of while predicting it'd
    go poorly so not worth even trying. (despite how well it very much COULD go!)

Second, what would I have to do to make such a game? Not that I have any experience, but honestly it's the kind of project I could want to achieve, a series of multiplayer/solo games using one's own Avatar. So you could take them into games similar to D&D/Diablo,
    MarioKart, Fortnite, etc. A truly Xbox/Windows-based franchise in addition to Halo!

:)

Jarie Suicune, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:23 AM
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Full House Poker

Yeah, I am the same. I used to love those games that uses those Xbox avatars. Maybe new generation avatars may see that and we may one day see a repeat of the old times for games with avatars.
  3. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

They kinda gave up on Xbox games that use your Avatar when it came to Xbox One. The 360 use to do it all the time but Avatar's just aren't important anymore.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Custom gamerpic?

There is an
    Xbox Avatar App
    available in the Windows Store that you can use to create/update your avatar, and then within the app take a photo of your avatar that you can upload to you gaming profile. Be sure to pick the correct one - Xbox Avatar Editor, not the Xbox
    Original Avatars app.

That's what I did to create the image I use for my account.
  5. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

that would be pretty cool.
  6. Nohra369 Win User

Yeah I agree, we made it for a reason. It should be used. Would be good to see it integrated
Thema:

1. Games using Xbox One Avatars - Similar Threads - Games using Avatars

2. XBOX Wireless Black Controller can not use in pc game.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Wireless Black Controller can not use in pc game.: I buy XBOX Wireless Black Controller in 3 month ago. XBOX Wireless Black Controller can not use in pc games. USB cable and not cable can not use both in PC games. Please pay my...
  3. Paid for Xbox Game Pass (for PC) but cant use it!

in XBoX on Windows
    Paid for Xbox Game Pass (for PC) but cant use it!: I just paid for my Xbox Game Pass for PC, downloaded the app and signed in but it hasnt registered I have paid for the product and is trying to get me to pay again! Please can someone advise how I...
  4. Can't Figure Out to use HDMI Port for Gaming on HP 20-c013w

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Figure Out to use HDMI Port for Gaming on HP 20-c013w: I have about exhausted about an hour of my life trying to find anything on my pc to help and online with this issue. I feel I am fairly resourceful and intelligent, but I am stumped. I can't...
  5. NVidia Custom Settings doesn't show games from Xbox Beta, making impossible to use custom...

in XBoX on Windows
    NVidia Custom Settings doesn't show games from Xbox Beta, making impossible to use custom...: Since the games installed from Xbox Game Pass can only be executed by the Xbox App, the control panel of NVidia Graphic Card can't find the game, making impossible to tweek or to optimize the...
  6. Can't use any online features xbox games even though connected to the internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use any online features xbox games even though connected to the internet.: A week ago I wanted to play one of my xbox games on pc and wanted to play online but it wouldn't let me. I checked my Internet but that was perfect I then tried a different xbox game but it had...
  7. Recording in two different apps using games bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording in two different apps using games bar: Hi, I am new to using the Games Bar. (thank you Covid-19 for my quick immersion into online teaching!) I find it a fantastic way to create videos easily. However, when I go from one app (e.g....
  8. Can you use the game pass ultimate £1 offer more than once?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can you use the game pass ultimate £1 offer more than once?: Can you use the game pass ultimate for £1 offer more than once? 2f8d3479-bb6a-4c7b-aeb6-19c5d8261fec
  9. PC games that use xbox avatar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC games that use xbox avatar?: Hey, Was wondering if there are an games for windows 10 that uses your xbox avatar, or is it just for show on pc? 641cc122-cbd4-4231-b19f-9ff16f6728f6
  10. Any games for Windows 10 that uses your avatar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any games for Windows 10 that uses your avatar?: Hi all, As the title mentions, are there any games you can use your xbox avatar with for windows 10 or is it just for show? I think i read there are some games that you can use your xbox avatar...