Games using Xbox One Avatars

Discus and support Games using Xbox One Avatars in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First, why isn't this a thing? I hate all these games that make me create a new avatar that I don't even like when I already have one as part of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jarie Suicune, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Games using Xbox One Avatars

First, why isn't this a thing? I hate all these games that make me create a new avatar that I don't even like when I already have one as part of my profile! Seriously, that would be awesome! I point out how awesome Miis were (and still can be, despite the
    usage having admittedly dropped to almost only Smash Bros.) and with how much cooler XOne Avatars are they would go great in numerous games!

I get that many answers boil down to "no one thinks it's worth it in the first place" and "see how not-well the X360 Avatar games did?" (I, for one, love Crash Course!) and such. It's definitely a market Xbox game devs seem scared of while predicting it'd
    go poorly so not worth even trying. (despite how well it very much COULD go!)

Second, what would I have to do to make such a game? Not that I have any experience, but honestly it's the kind of project I could want to achieve, a series of multiplayer/solo games using one's own Avatar. So you could take them into games similar to D&D/Diablo,
    MarioKart, Fortnite, etc. A truly Xbox/Windows-based franchise in addition to Halo!

:)

Jarie Suicune, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Full House Poker

Yeah, I am the same. I used to love those games that uses those Xbox avatars. Maybe new generation avatars may see that and we may one day see a repeat of the old times for games with avatars.
  3. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

They kinda gave up on Xbox games that use your Avatar when it came to Xbox One. The 360 use to do it all the time but Avatar's just aren't important anymore.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Custom gamerpic?

There is an
    Xbox Avatar App
    available in the Windows Store that you can use to create/update your avatar, and then within the app take a photo of your avatar that you can upload to you gaming profile. Be sure to pick the correct one - Xbox Avatar Editor, not the Xbox
    Original Avatars app.

That's what I did to create the image I use for my account.
  5. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

that would be pretty cool.
  6. Nohra369 Win User

Yeah I agree, we made it for a reason. It should be used. Would be good to see it integrated
Thema:

1. Games using Xbox One Avatars - Similar Threads - Games using Avatars

2. [Windows10] Xbox Live login screen keeps crashing, unable to use Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    [Windows10] Xbox Live login screen keeps crashing, unable to use Game Pass: Hi! as the title say, the xbox login window keeps on crashing preventing me to effectly use Game Pass. If i can't login, i can't play the game that took two nights to download. I have a video...
  3. XBOX GAME "BADCOMPANY 2" WHAT XBOX SERIES HAVE COMPATABILITY WITH THIS GAME. I WAS USING...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME "BADCOMPANY 2" WHAT XBOX SERIES HAVE COMPATABILITY WITH THIS GAME. I WAS USING...: I HAD A XBOX 360 WHICH I PLAYED BADCOMPANY 2. I NOW NEED A NEW XBOX AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH XBOX CONSOLES HAVE COMPATABILITY WITH THE XBOX GAME BADCOMPANY 2....
  4. Using Xbox One games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Using Xbox One games on PC: I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on launch day back in 2018. Now that I have a gaming computer, I've been wanting to play it on PC. i tried going on the Microsoft store to install FH4 but...
  5. Useful feedback: Add mini forums for each game in Xbox app so people can communicate with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Useful feedback: Add mini forums for each game in Xbox app so people can communicate with...: Just like Steam has community for each game, Xbox needs to have the same thing. simply forums for each game so that gamers can discuss about the game, communicate, find each other, talk about...
  6. Compensation for inability to use game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compensation for inability to use game pass subscription: The power cord for my xbox one x stopped working back in July so I requested a replacement cord as it was under warranty. It originally said it would arrive in two days but I kept getting emails...
  7. just started using gaming but i got an audio issue, any fixes?

in XboX Insiders
    just started using gaming but i got an audio issue, any fixes?: about half an hour ago i decided to give cloud gaming a try on my phone (Samsung A70) but upon opening a game the audio constantly cuts out. its inaudible, p much just random blasts of sound. how...
  8. My Stuff isn’t showing in game with the Gamepass perk I used

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Stuff isn’t showing in game with the Gamepass perk I used: I was looking in the gamepass perks and I saw a perk for Vigor i use it and i install Vigor then i get in the game i go to my storage and its not their the outfit too and I dont know what to do...
  9. PC games that use xbox avatar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC games that use xbox avatar?: Hey, Was wondering if there are an games for windows 10 that uses your xbox avatar, or is it just for show on pc? 641cc122-cbd4-4231-b19f-9ff16f6728f6
  10. Any games for Windows 10 that uses your avatar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any games for Windows 10 that uses your avatar?: Hi all, As the title mentions, are there any games you can use your xbox avatar with for windows 10 or is it just for show? I think i read there are some games that you can use your xbox avatar...