Games whit gold January 2019

Discus and support Games whit gold January 2019 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good evening, I apologize for the English translated by google. I have just checked that the free game of this first half of the month has already been... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Fuocoassassino, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Games whit gold January 2019

Good evening, I apologize for the English translated by google.
    I have just checked that the free game of this first half of the month has already been proposed in January 2014, I am referring to Lara Croft GOL.
    So I wonder if it still makes sense to be a subscriber to receive games that have already been placed in the same initiative before. If one of the two games of the month of January one has already been downloaded in practice you are not giving me anything
    and it offends those who like me as a subscriber since 2013. I hope you realize what happened and you change something because you are losing in seriousness and credibility. However, tomorrow I will also ask for assistance in chatting for clarification.

:)

Fuocoassassino, Jan 17, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Also shoild be noted that each games 360 with gold are added to the bc

So for peoplewhk dont have it frpm bwfore they can now have it plus on the new console
  3. H3PA80R Win User

I don't get where this is offending any xbox live gold subscriber. The games with gold is a bonus you get from Microsoft for beeing a gold subscriber. You pay for the online service not for the extra games. Games with gold had lots of games in it wich
    i already bought before they where given out, but that is nothing i would complain about. And as others said. There are a lot of new members which does not get the game at the first time..
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

You feel bad for 1 duplicate??? Cmon I jad times where all the games offered I already own them and the deals with gold sometimes has 1 or 2 games I dont own because I have almost the entire library of Xbox games and you just dont complain about it yu
    just pay for a grest service if they want they dont give anything free and still they do it!!!... just chill out it doesnt matter how many times they put a game in GwG you are not the only one...
  5. ripit88 Win User

There's only so many games they can give away. It only makes sense that at some point there would be duplicates. There have also been a lot of new subscribers since 2014 who didn't have a chance to get the game the first time around. The Games
    with Gold games area not always going to please everyone.
    why would it make sense? i'm sorry but that doesn't fly. there have been several games I already owned before they gave them away and I don't have any problem with anything like that. I just dont believe they are holding up their end of the deal by giving
    away the same title multiple times.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Fuocoassassino,

Microsoft is not responsible for the servers of games when they are created by a third party developer. In the instance of you call of duty modern warfare 3 game the developer that runs the server is Activision/infinity ward not Microsoft. We understand
    that the modding and such on these servers are crazy. The developers focus less on the games that are older and focus on their new ones. Like black ops 4 you will not see modders due to they monitor the servers a lot. You can message them on the forums if
    you like.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Games whit gold January 2019 - Similar Threads - Games whit gold

2. bug na games whit gold pelo xbox 360 nao consigo resgatar os jogos gratis para o xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug na games whit gold pelo xbox 360 nao consigo resgatar os jogos gratis para o xbox one: [Title Translate - bug in games whit gold by xbox 360 I can not redeem free games for xbox one] tenho um xbox 360 original, bloqueado! 2015! eu entro na games with gold, estou com 3 meses...
  3. ASSASSIN´S CREED 1 GAMES WHIT GOLD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ASSASSIN´S CREED 1 GAMES WHIT GOLD: El assasin´s creed deberia estar gratis hasta este 15 de noviembre pero cuando entro a comprarlo me sale que esta en 119 pesos mexicanos cuando deberia de estar gratis por lo de game whit gold...
  4. Issue whit all games achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue whit all games achievements: Hello everyone! So i have this problem, i try to do some achievements but i cant unlock them, even if it is something simple (like get a skull in Halo 5) or it is a progressive count kill score...
  5. Xbox Quests ¡download 2 free games whit gold in 50%!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Quests ¡download 2 free games whit gold in 50%!: I downloaded 4 free games in May to complete my xbox quests. Xbox quests just ask to download 2 games. But seeing my progress I only have 50% ¿What should I do to finish the progress? I need...
  6. problems whit the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems whit the games: I don´t can play my games for preoblems whit the service of Xbox ad48cff2-2472-405c-b005-dd3f38a317b8
  7. i have a problem whit the saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a problem whit the saved game: I have a problem even with my profile open the game does not load the game I save thank you very much dc11be8d-1296-4a85-a7f7-a8f3f311f76e
  8. Not-Free Game Whit Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not-Free Game Whit Gold: Teniendo una cuenta con suscripcion Live Gold, no puedo descargar uno de los Games Whit Gold de este mes (Rayman 3 HD) de forma gratuita. Al proceder como de costumbre para descargar el contenido,...
  9. Ik can not buy a game whit my prepaidcard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ik can not buy a game whit my prepaidcard: Hello people, Im trying to buy blackops2 on my cboc one but it doesn't let me buy it whit my prepaid gift cards. now i dont have a creditcard what to do? e5e2cd80-d309-4e10-bbf8-ba4068df35f6
  10. no free game whit the bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    no free game whit the bundle: hello, i bought a bundle xbox, but when i put the "xbox game pass" code, my bundle is paid again. how i can take the free game, before "xbox game pass" expires? 7f49270a-7b07-466d-bda4-e4ed3a45c087