Games with a gold status is now only for statistics and advertising?

Discus and support Games with a gold status is now only for statistics and advertising? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; For a long time on a subscription with a golden status, they distribute various crafts that almost no one buys, but the economic crisis requires more.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JcVai, Sep 18, 2019.

1. JcVai
    JcVai Guest

For a long time on a subscription with a golden status, they distribute various crafts that almost no one buys, but the economic crisis requires more.

Now by subscription they will distribute non-existent or inaccessible games Games with a gold status is now only for statistics and advertising? :)

Games with a gold status is now only for statistics and advertising? [​IMG]

Games with a gold status is now only for statistics and advertising? [​IMG]

Game listed with xbox gold status from 16 sep 2019, now 9am 16 sep and product is not available.

And the biggest negative is that if it is a store bug, then reporting it with screenshots to tech support is a whole quest, more difficult than going through all the parts of dead souls naked.

:)

JcVai, Sep 18, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

I don't pay for my Gold subscription for the 'free' games, however, if one comes that I like and want to try that is just a little added incentive.
  3. DominumStige Win User

I tried again this morning and the game is available for free as a GwG.
  4. Sanguinem Malum Win User

Different people like different games, I loved hitman and had good fun with Tekken Tag. Given how well Hitman sold, I disagree with what you state regarding Microsoft only include games that no one buys.

Regarding the time of availability, i'm not sure when the games cycle goes live, but I just checked, the games are now available and it is the 16th of Sept.
  5. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Waiting is the best option
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

[​IMG]
    it's
    available for me in the UK.

Perhaps it's not available in your country or region
Thema:

1. Games with a gold status is now only for statistics and advertising? - Similar Threads - Games gold status

2. Not able to get Bolt as Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to get Bolt as Games with Gold: Hi, I have not been able to “buy” the Xbox 360 game Bolt as this month’s Games with Gold. On xbox.com the browser just keeps loading, when pressing Buy. Whereas on my Xbox One X I get a “Ooops!...
  3. have the status of xbox live gold, but I can not install the game splinter cell conviction, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    have the status of xbox live gold, but I can not install the game splinter cell conviction, ...: have the status of xbox live gold, but I can not install the game splinter cell conviction, which now should be free of gold status holder, the console is forbidden to install games with such a...
  4. I can not download the game with a gold status due to the fact that my xbox 360 with the NTSC ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not download the game with a gold status due to the fact that my xbox 360 with the NTSC ...: Hello! I already addressed the question of what I can not download the game with a gold status due to the fact that my xbox 360 with the NTSC system. How all the same to resolve this issue?...
  5. The error 80150017 when purchasing games with GOLD status

in XBoX on Consoles
    The error 80150017 when purchasing games with GOLD status: Good day. I have a xbox live GOLD status recently. And the first offered free game is loaded without problems, but now when purchasing games with GOLD status, there is a message that I can not...
  6. Games do not see the status of XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games do not see the status of XBOX LIVE GOLD: Good evening Yesterday I activated the subscription of XBOX LIVE GOLD but at the same time the games are still offered to pay for the subscription and are transferred to the payment menu. What do...
  7. games with gold doesnt recognize my gold status

in XBoX on Consoles
    games with gold doesnt recognize my gold status: Trying to get Forza 5 this month with Games with Gold. the other games let me redeem them but Forza still says I need Gold to get the game free. must be something with my microsoft account and my...
  8. Good afternoon, join the first month Gold status, status acquired by the game, and then one's ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good afternoon, join the first month Gold status, status acquired by the game, and then one's ...: Good afternoon, join the first month Gold status, status acquired by the game, and then one's stated support for xBox, and I have 360! And the second game, too, writes one support....
  9. Xbox live gold status not recognized by games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold status not recognized by games: Hello, I've been having a pretty weird issue for two days now. I've decided on trying the free one month live gold trial. After activating my gold membership, I do not have access to any of the...
  10. Problem downloading games gold status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem downloading games gold status: Help. The problem is that you can't download Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Halo Reach for gold statusservice starts but 80% says that failed to load content. 26f57d50-12e7-4302-afd3-37cc9f3be29f