Games with broken achievements

Discus and support Games with broken achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My experience has been that when an achievement doesn't pop it's due to the following; 33% Cache needs cleared (hard reset) 33% Haven't actually met... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScottTHEscammeR, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Games with broken achievements

My experience has been that when an achievement doesn't pop it's due to the following;

33% Cache needs cleared (hard reset)

33% Haven't actually met the requirements

33% Notifications are set to off

1% Achievement is actually bugged

:)

ScottTHEscammeR, Aug 22, 2019
  2. death metal jay Win User

I am an achievement hunter and yes I do agree that some achievements have become obsolete or inactive. But I have never really come across a broken achievement. Just for reference can you provide some examples.
    I posted these as a reply to one of comments but if you like more I could go through my list of game and pull a few more out.

The Solus Project: 1 broken achievement.

Cobalt : 1 broken achievement

Warhammer: Chaosbane: 2 broken achievements

Generation Zero: 1 broken achievement

Unbox: Newbie's Adventure: 1 broken achievement.

2Dark: 1 broken achievement

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night: 1 broken achievement

Mighty No. 9: 1 broken achievement

Rad Rodgers: 1 broken achievement
  3. Ackis Win User

Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005 Xbox Live

It's not the game that's broken, it's the achievement app that's broken for not displaying it correctly. Are you part of the insider program?
  4. cetmonkey44 Win User

Broken achievement or broken game?

5. Castellus Zemi Win User

Broken achievement or broken game?

6. FLUFFYR00 Win User

Achievement system

I would realy like achievements not to be broken on games release. Defiance 2050 has had broken achievements since July 2018 and nothing has been done to fix this issue. The company Trion/Gamigo have not done anything to fix this. I have also reported
    it numerous times to xbox and nothing has been done. This should be a top priority fix for games when they have broken achievements
Thema:

1. Games with broken achievements - Similar Threads - Games broken achievements

2. REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

in XBoX on Windows
    REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154: Hi All, This is my 3rd attempt to get this issue resolved. First off, I appreciate everyone who has offered help on my previous two threads. However, this does not appear to be my PC. As stated...
  3. STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Inistall Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

in XBoX on Windows
    STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Inistall Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154: Hi, I STILL cannot install Metro Exodus for Windows using Xbox Beta App nor the Microsoft Store. I am STILL getting error code 0x80040154. I had someone reply to my initial post about this issue...
  4. has the latest update broken game streaming for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    has the latest update broken game streaming for anyone else?: For me its done somthig strange, either that or my x network port is screwed. Game streaming tests either give all red crosses, a few ticks, or all ticks and its changing every time i run a test...
  5. Internet data statistics totally broken. I just download 9gb patch for friday 13 game, far...

in XboX Insiders
    Internet data statistics totally broken. I just download 9gb patch for friday 13 game, far...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  6. Broken achievement or broken game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broken achievement or broken game?: There is a game that I had all the achievements for but then it glitched out saying I had one less than I actually had. But recently it reset that ach to where it said completely that I didn't...
  7. Broken game achievements for Three fourths home: extended edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broken game achievements for Three fourths home: extended edition: I recently got 100% achievements for three fourths home: extended edition. while doing so, when I'd unlock one it wouldn't pop up but it did show it as unlocked when I snapped achievements. The...
  8. Achievements broken for all games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements broken for all games: For the last week I have been unable to unlock a significant amount of achievements in many of my games on the xbox one. So today I started attempting achievements in games I haven't played...
  9. My "showcase" is broken. Can't edit the showcase or share achievements or game ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My "showcase" is broken. Can't edit the showcase or share achievements or game ...: I did have a couple of achievements and game clips added to my showcase on my profile. Then I noticed a few days ago it was blank. I tried to add something to it a couple of times since then and...
  10. Achievements broken when playing same game on more than one profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements broken when playing same game on more than one profile: Hi, Is anyone else experiencing serious issues with achievements when the same game is being played by more than one profile ? The first game me and the wife played 'Metro Redux' had serious...