Games With Gold Age Reestrictions

Discus and support Games With Gold Age Reestrictions in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Whe will there be some games for younger children available on GWG. My son is 11 and hasn't beenable to download a single game since we created his... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by itsecman, Aug 3, 2014.

1. itsecman
    itsecman Guest

Whe will there be some games for younger children available on GWG. My son is 11 and hasn't beenable to download a single game since we created his account. Come on guys not everyone is over 16!

:)

itsecman, Aug 3, 2014
  2. Games with Gold Age Restriction?

Thanks for the reply and suggestions. I've checked his live account details and the D.o.B is correct there.

In my subsequent wanderings I found the table of default privacy and security settings or account types (adult, Teen & Child) and purchasing is blocked by default which is probably the issue. (

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-online-safety
    ).

It seems to suggest that if I link my adult account as a parent to his I should be able to charge this setting. I'll need to do this logged onto the console it appears so will report back...

arabianknight94, Aug 3, 2014
  3. petushock
    petushock Guest
    Dragon Age: Origins

Dragon Age: Origins, a featured game in Games with Gold for June, is not available for my region. I have a Gold Subscription.

Why Russian Federation would not get Dragon age Origins in this month?

petushock, Aug 3, 2014
  4. xTye
    xTye Guest

Unfortunately, none of us here have the option to choose a game for that.

xTye, Aug 3, 2014
  5. xTye Win User

Unfortunately, none of us here have the option to choose a game for that.
  6. nevillefarrell Win User

Games with Gold Age Restriction?

The only thing I could suggest is double cheque the age on the account. A good way of doing this going to login.live.com and signing in there with his email and password, at the top of the page is the date of birth on the account, see if its correct if it
    is correct then try his privacy and online settings, you can see them on the console or in my account on xbox.com. You could have certain content blocked, try opening up some.
  7. arabianknight94 Win User

Thanks for the reply and suggestions. I've checked his live account details and the D.o.B is correct there.

In my subsequent wanderings I found the table of default privacy and security settings or account types (adult, Teen & Child) and purchasing is blocked by default which is probably the issue. (

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-online-safety
    ).

It seems to suggest that if I link my adult account as a parent to his I should be able to charge this setting. I'll need to do this logged onto the console it appears so will report back...
  8. roadkill1910 Win User

Check the family settings and also the privacy settings
  9. ChainSmokingBob Win User

In need of a good RPG game

"Well most games people said are not under $20. I am taking into consideration though games like Dragon Age, and Oblivion GOTY".

Definitely add Dark Souls to this at some point, it really is unique and worth playing. One of the best games I've played in ages. Having Gold would be better than not having Gold, but it's a great game either way.
Thema:

1. Games With Gold Age Reestrictions - Similar Threads - Games Gold Age

2. Dragon Age 2: Games with Gold: Won’t Download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age 2: Games with Gold: Won’t Download.: PSA FOR THOSE HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING 360 GWG TITLES ON XB ONE I was having a bit of a problem downloading Dragon Age 2 on my Xbox One S this past week. I would click on the game in my Games...
  3. Dragon Ages 2 - Games with gold - December

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ages 2 - Games with gold - December: I observe that not appears the icon at microsoft xbox page to download it to my console. Other problem is when check my account games list at webpage, only appears xbox one and windows game list....
  4. Onde está o Dragon Age 2 do Games With Gold? [Where is Games With Gold Dragon Age 2?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Onde está o Dragon Age 2 do Games With Gold? [Where is Games With Gold Dragon Age 2?]: Dragon Age 2 está indisponível no Brasil, mas eu esperava poder ter o jogo através do GwG, mas até agora nada, e estão falando que a Microsoft vai substituir o jogo por The Maw. Alguém sabe alguma...
  5. ​​Drag​on Age: Inquisition Game of the year edition - Deals with gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ​​Drag​on Age: Inquisition Game of the year edition - Deals with gold: I recently saw a promotion for Dragon Age: Inquisition - Game of the year edition at $9.99 with a gold membership so I brought gold and when I went to buy the game it had changed to $35.96 with EA...
  6. Games with Gold Age Restriction?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with Gold Age Restriction?: I hope you can help. My son had a new XBL Gold account activated for Christmas. As he is 12 (birthday start of Jan) his account seems to be rated as a child account. I am trying to download Lara...
  7. registration key dragon age origins from gold free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    registration key dragon age origins from gold free game: I have Dragon Age inquisition and this month I downloaded Dragon Age origins from Xbox gold. Then I started my Dragon age Keep. But Ia have a problem to obtain de Registration cod from the game,...
  8. Dragon Age: Origins not free on Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Origins not free on Games with Gold: Dragon Age: Origins, a featured game in Games with Gold for June shows that it is $14.99 and not free. I have a Gold Subscription and have had Gold for the last 5 years. Only since I have...
  9. Can't download Xbox one free with gold games due to age restriction.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Xbox one free with gold games due to age restriction.: My 12yr old has a Gold subscription and Xbox 360. One of the big seller advertisements on the Gold page is to download (purchase) Xbox One games, and have them ready for when you purchase a...
  10. Can't obtain Dragon Age :Origins games with gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't obtain Dragon Age :Origins games with gold: Hello, I have a problem, I would like to download Dragon Age origins for free as part of game with gold but when I select the game, it ask me to pay. It's strange because I had no problem with...