Games with gold already?!?!?

Discus and support Games with gold already?!?!? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Earlier I was looking at gameplay on upload of a game called "Strider", went to go check it out & it's free! Never heard of it but I thought I would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ler-8EFC5DFF-EF3D-48E3-9E1F-32486E66917E, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Games with gold already?!?!?

Earlier I was looking at gameplay on upload of a game called "Strider", went to go check it out & it's free! Never heard of it but I thought I would let everyone know. :]

Maybe this is games with gold?!

EDIT: It might be I demo as I have not played it yet.

:)

Ler-8EFC5DFF-EF3D-48E3-9E1F-32486E66917E, Feb 13, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Feb 13, 2014
  3. Games with Gold

I've had people call me arrogant in the past because I do act like I know everything from time to time and although I don't know everything, I do still know a lot and try to approach things from a practical standpoint whenever I can - I've become significantly
    more humble and careful with things I say over the past few months due to past transgressions with other posters as well.

As for how much I game, it has indeed come to a point where I'm on the forums more than I game, but I do still use my Xbox consoles to play games and do other things - at least 3 hours a day if I were to put a number to it, which is a lot considering all
    of the other things I make time for in my life.

Regardless of what you or anyone else thinks of me, I'm here because I enjoy it and the people I socialize with (most of the time). I also enjoy helping others whenever and wherever I can. If I end up being wrong about something, I accept that and move on
    (which I admit I didn't often do in the past) rather than holding a grudge - after all, those are the worst things to have.

Galactic Geek, Feb 13, 2014
  4. Games with gold already?!?!?

Looked into it some more & it's made by the people who made Killer Instinct, so it could have the same pay to play aspect. Will update when I play it later on.

Ler-8EFC5DFF-EF3D-48E3-9E1F-32486E66917E, Feb 13, 2014
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

gold games but no gold games

Hello Chris,

We recommend getting with support. They will be able to go over the account and asee what is going on.

When you go to
    Contact Us
    to get it to request a callback follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select no thanks
    • Step 3-----select games
    • Step 4 ----select request a call from support
    Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

gold games but no gold games

Hey Snip3r,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue not being able to download Battlefield 1 that came out as a Games with Gold today.

Let's try starting off with a complete power cycle.

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 5 minutes.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

If that doesn't work then we would need to make sure the payment was for your Gold subscription as you say only your Game Pass subscription is showing. I would suggest to look over your

Order History
    to make sure the Gold subscription was paid for. Also check the status of your Gold subscription by going to Settings>Account>Subscriptions.

If you would like further help for this matter, I suggest to contact
    Xbox Support
    and get connected to a billing agent.

I hope the issue can get resolved!
  7. Danyol05 Win User

Can I refund an auto renew?

I already checked and this is what it shows:

1/14/2012 PREMIUM GOLD JUMBO -- Game Consumable -240 --

1/14/2012 GOLD PLAYERS PREMIUM -- Game Consumable -280 --

I was told this meant a gold subscription?
  8. Skeeter Quill Win User

What do we really with 14 days xbox live gold trial code which we get with Xbox One bundle?

Hey guys.

In the Games with Gold T's & C's it states that Games with Gold games are not redeemable on a non-paid Xbox Live Gold Trial.

You can view the full terms and conditions here:

support.xbox.com/.../games-with-gold
  9. Smwutches Win User

Assassins Creed 3 should be free, but it wants me to pay

That would be the problem. Trials don't change your account status to gold. A full gold subscription is required in order to download the 360 games with gold games. Xbox One games with gold games required a gold subscription to keep playing them for free,
    so they can be downloaded with a trial.
Thema:

Games with gold already?!?!?

1. Games with gold already?!?!? - Similar Threads - Games gold already

2. How can I claim Games wtih Gold games I already downloaded via Game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I claim Games wtih Gold games I already downloaded via Game pass?: I already installed Metal Gear Solid 5 via Game Pass. It is currently only "installed", not "owned". If I want to "own" it, via Games with Gold, I have to pay $19.99. I can get other games via...
  3. One of the free games for gold members is already a free game. How cheap and sneaky can you be?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One of the free games for gold members is already a free game. How cheap and sneaky can you be?: How can you offer a free game as one of the free games of the month? It's already free! 4fe49747-dd3c-457e-bece-48ee4ffbae74
  4. Got 1 month of gold for december game pass quest, but it says already redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got 1 month of gold for december game pass quest, but it says already redeemed: For my December Game Pass Quest, I was awarded a code for 1 month of Xbox Live Gold, but the first time I tried to redeem it, it said the code had already been redeemed....
  5. Can't Download Games With Gold, Even Though I Already Have Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Games With Gold, Even Though I Already Have Gold: So I already have Gold and its set to Auto Renew, but when I go to try and download any of the 'Games With Gold' it prompts me to pay for Gold? Can you please fix this issue as soon as possible,...
  6. Wanna purchase 360 game with Gold, but wants me to pay I already have Gold, why does It want ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wanna purchase 360 game with Gold, but wants me to pay I already have Gold, why does It want ...: On Xbox One, I'm trying to get the 360 game for free with gold, but keeps telling me I have to pay $19.99. Why is it having me to pay for a game that is free with gold when I already have Gold?...
  7. Games with Gold free game attach to account when I already have a physical disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold free game attach to account when I already have a physical disc: Hi everybody. A bit ago the free game was Deux Ex: Human Revolution. I already own the game in hardcopy, I have the disc, and it's installed on my 360. However, I wanted to add it to my free...
  8. How can I claim Games wtih Gold games I already downloaded via Game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I claim Games wtih Gold games I already downloaded via Game pass?: I already installed Metal Gear Solid 5 via Game Pass. It is currently only "installed", not "owned". If I want to "own" it, via Games with Gold, I have to pay $19.99. I can get other games via...
  9. When I try to play games or join party’s it says I need to buy gold but I already have ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to play games or join party’s it says I need to buy gold but I already have ...: When I try to play games or join party’s it says I need to buy gold but I already have brought it a5248d9d-630d-485b-92be-51e14e71f2f8
  10. Games with gold games you already owned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with gold games you already owned.: there is a game on games with gold that is free but i bought it before it was free, can i get a refund on that game? a23c6add-37c1-4fe6-b4a1-91c3902d5b8e