Games with Gold and DLC

Discus and support Games with Gold and DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just curious: When Microsoft makes a game available for free on Games with Gold, does it also include the DLC? I have several Game of the Year or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RileyRebel129, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Games with Gold and DLC

Just curious: When Microsoft makes a game available for free on Games with Gold, does it also include the DLC?

I have several Game of the Year or Expanded Editions on physical disc that I've since gotten a second time through GWG. (Or at least, I have the downloadable rights to them; to save space, I keep most of my GWG floating in "ready to install").

I've kept the games on disc because of the extra DLC. But do I need to?

:)

RileyRebel129, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Tzar of kaos Win User

Van Helsing

Whaooo!!! DLCs behind a paywall,that's a first....

"Game with gold" not "Game + all DLCs with gold"
  3. A Witty Panda Win User

why i'd never tell a friend to join xbox live

I have never had a issue playing dlc on my games without gold, so like others have said where did you get that from. The only time not having gold would effect dlc is if it is a multiplayer dlc like say a map for a game
  4. Shrk1990 Win User

Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold?

Hey there!

Yes, you can purchase DLC for a game that you received through the Games with Gold program. As long as you maintain your Gold subscription, you'll have access to the game, and obviously you'd have the DLC as you purchased it.
  5. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Games with Gold and DLC

Most of the time it won't include the DLC unless it's like the special edition of the game that has all the DLC with it. Like every free Game with Gold you still have to buy the DLC for those games.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

I bought cod ghost digital hardened edition but I can only download gold edition but I'm my email it says I paid 50 dollars for hardened edition not 19.00 for gold and when I press install on hardened it says that didn't work for some reason. (0x80

Hi, the hardened edition is the gold edition with all the dlc, so if you download the gold edition, then move to the game, and press the menu button on the controller, then select manage game, all the dlc should be listed for you to download free of charge.
Thema:

Games with Gold and DLC

1. Games with Gold and DLC - Similar Threads - Games Gold DLC

2. Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold: I have been unable to download the Batman game from Gold, restarted and reset my Xbox One multiple times, is anyone else having this problem? e06f93fd-0056-4943-ad11-918e5f4fbc4e
  3. Xbox live gold and xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold and xbox 360 games: Hello, I have been having troubles for quite some time with downloading the 360 "games with gold" and i belive it should be fixed by now. It has been nearly a year of this and I should be...
  4. Jeux du mois Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold Games of the Month]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeux du mois Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold Games of the Month]: Bonjour, J'essaie d'installer le jeu Styx : Shards of Darkness sur ma Xbox One. Grâce l'abonnement Xbox Live Gold, le jeu est gratuit sur le Microsoft Store. Mais lorsque j'essaie de télécharger...
  5. Games with Gold: Batman the complete Season seems broken for me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold: Batman the complete Season seems broken for me.: Hi there, it appears that i cannot download the complete Season of Telltales Batman thats currently available for Games with Gold, i'm quite sure it has to do with the fact that i - a looooooong...
  6. Xbox backwards compatibility and games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox backwards compatibility and games with gold: I am trying to claim my lego star wars games with gold on my Xbox one and to claim it I am told I need to have a card registered to my account. I already have one card on my account and I have...
  7. Unable to acquire the Games with Gold game: LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to acquire the Games with Gold game: LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Unable to acquire the Games with Gold game: LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy When attempting to download, Error message appears: Sorry, we had trouble loading some details. Please try...
  8. Deals for Gold - sale price not working for one of the games DLC add-on

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deals for Gold - sale price not working for one of the games DLC add-on: For Mass Effect 3 all of DLC Game Add-ons are for sale. For Mass Effect 2 all of the DLC Game-Add ons are for sale except "Overlord". "Overlord" still has the regular price attached to it. It...
  9. Purchased Saints Row 4 DLC Game on Husband's Gold Account but I can't use it on mine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Saints Row 4 DLC Game on Husband's Gold Account but I can't use it on mine.: My husband has a Gold account so he buys the games and I use them on my account. He already has changed his account to be a shared Gold account so I have full access to his stuff. I'm playing...
  10. Metal gear solid 5:TPP bionic arm (Gold) DLC not showing up in-game!!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal gear solid 5:TPP bionic arm (Gold) DLC not showing up in-game!!?: I downloaded the bionic gold arm DLC and payed for it and it never shows up in the research area for the golden bionic arm, I'm missing it and it is not free so I want it asap....