Games with Gold and DLC

Discus and support Games with Gold and DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just curious: When Microsoft makes a game available for free on Games with Gold, does it also include the DLC? I have several Game of the Year or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RileyRebel129, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Games with Gold and DLC

Just curious: When Microsoft makes a game available for free on Games with Gold, does it also include the DLC?

I have several Game of the Year or Expanded Editions on physical disc that I've since gotten a second time through GWG. (Or at least, I have the downloadable rights to them; to save space, I keep most of my GWG floating in "ready to install").

I've kept the games on disc because of the extra DLC. But do I need to?

:)

RileyRebel129, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Tzar of kaos Win User

Van Helsing

Whaooo!!! DLCs behind a paywall,that's a first....

"Game with gold" not "Game + all DLCs with gold"
  3. A Witty Panda Win User

why i'd never tell a friend to join xbox live

I have never had a issue playing dlc on my games without gold, so like others have said where did you get that from. The only time not having gold would effect dlc is if it is a multiplayer dlc like say a map for a game
  4. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Games with Gold and DLC

Most of the time it won't include the DLC unless it's like the special edition of the game that has all the DLC with it. Like every free Game with Gold you still have to buy the DLC for those games.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

I bought cod ghost digital hardened edition but I can only download gold edition but I'm my email it says I paid 50 dollars for hardened edition not 19.00 for gold and when I press install on hardened it says that didn't work for some reason. (0x80

Hi, the hardened edition is the gold edition with all the dlc, so if you download the gold edition, then move to the game, and press the menu button on the controller, then select manage game, all the dlc should be listed for you to download free of charge.
  6. HassanB Win User

Game DLC question

Yep, the DLC isn't an online DLC it's for a single player game. An Xbox LIVE Gold membership is not required for this particular title.
Thema:

Games with Gold and DLC

1. Games with Gold and DLC - Similar Threads - Games Gold DLC

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live: Ultimate 1-Month R15,90 including VAT for the first month R199,00 including VAT every month after that By selecting Subscribe, you agree to the Store terms of sale. We'll charge you R15,90...
  3. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  4. I can’t download the game with gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download the game with gold games: I have the xbox live gold but somehow i can’t download the game with gold games. Thanks for your help 17a05f61-f83b-4db0-9700-364bc3052c8e
  5. Gold Games nicht umsonst sondern wurde mir berechnet. Und nun? [Translation-Gold Games not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold Games nicht umsonst sondern wurde mir berechnet. Und nun? [Translation-Gold Games not...: Hallo, trotz Gold Abo wurde mir ein Gold Game (Inside) berechnet. Wie kann man das rückgängig machen?. Drehe mich immer im Kreis und werde von Microsoft immer wieder auf dieselben Hilfe-Seiten...
  6. Games With Gold for Xbox One not available from Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games With Gold for Xbox One not available from Xbox 360: "You can get two free Xbox One games every month through Games with Gold, directly from your Xbox 360 or on Xbox.com. Build your game library every month and have games waiting for you when you...
  7. Unplayable Xbox live gold game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unplayable Xbox live gold game.: Can someone help me? I was going to start For Honor today, and it gave me this message: 0x803f8003 Something went wrong I looked it up and it says that my subscription has to be active. I...
  8. Deals for Gold - sale price not working for one of the games DLC add-on

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deals for Gold - sale price not working for one of the games DLC add-on: For Mass Effect 3 all of DLC Game Add-ons are for sale. For Mass Effect 2 all of the DLC Game-Add ons are for sale except "Overlord". "Overlord" still has the regular price attached to it. It...
  9. Purchased Saints Row 4 DLC Game on Husband's Gold Account but I can't use it on mine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Saints Row 4 DLC Game on Husband's Gold Account but I can't use it on mine.: My husband has a Gold account so he buys the games and I use them on my account. He already has changed his account to be a shared Gold account so I have full access to his stuff. I'm playing...
  10. Metal gear solid 5:TPP bionic arm (Gold) DLC not showing up in-game!!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal gear solid 5:TPP bionic arm (Gold) DLC not showing up in-game!!?: I downloaded the bionic gold arm DLC and payed for it and it never shows up in the research area for the golden bionic arm, I'm missing it and it is not free so I want it asap....