Games with Gold and EA Access

Discus and support Games with Gold and EA Access in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have access to Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 through EA Access. How do I claim it through Games with Gold? On the Store page it does not give an... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Nemesisat, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Nemesisat
    Nemesisat Guest

I have access to Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 through EA Access. How do I claim it through Games with Gold? On the Store page it does not give an option to "Get" or "Buy to Own" like every other Games with Gold game shows. This leads me to believe
    that I haven't claimed it through Games with Gold and there is no obvious way to do that because it is also temporarily available to me through EA Access.

:)

Nemesisat, Apr 1, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Questions re: Xbox One Gold and Easy Access

You can only sign into an account on one console at a time. So in order for them to play at the same time, they would each need their own account. Also, sharing accounts is actually a violation of the code of conduct. They can share games and gold though
    through the Home setting.

I think by Easy Access you mean EA Access. Technically you don't need both EA Access and gold. EA Access just lets you have access to EA games for free or discounts on their games. A gold subscription is what allows you to play online multiplayer, access
    Games with Gold, and access Deals with Gold.
  3. MaximumExtreme Win User

NHL 2015 once free with gold, now need EA Access

NHL 15 was never free with Games w Gold but when it was added to EA Access it became free. IMO, EA Access is totally worth btw.
  4. darkist1 Win User

Battlefield 4?

Could be apart of EA Access, or was dropped as a games with gold at some point
  5. ArminatorX Win User

I have Xbox Live Gold and EA Access Subscriptions. Cant get Battlefield 1 free as its also on EA Access

Try to contact the official support via
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    so they can immediately cancel your EA-Access membership, then you can "rent" the Battlefield 1 game via Games with Gold.

Be aware, that you don't "buy for free permanently". A Xbox One Games with Gold game will stop working when you don't have an active Gold membership. The game is for you to play only if you have an active Gold membership.

After you got the game via GwG, the support should then re-instate your EA Access membership if possible, or refund you the remaining EA access time, so you can buy the EA Access again.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox live gold game disappearing from ready to install

Anthem and battlefield 5 have never been given away for free with gold. They are available on EA Access. Have you ever had EA Access? If so, it may have expired, if it it has, then the games will not work until you either purchase them or purchase EA Access.
Thema:

1. Games with Gold and EA Access - Similar Threads - Games Gold Access

2. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access: I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the...
  3. Can't access Games with Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Games with Gold: Hey, there. It's been a couple of days that I can't access Games with Gold through the home page of my Xbox One. I've tried to power cycle it, clear the alternate wired MAC address and restore...
  4. Accessing free XBox One Games for use on XBox 360 through XBox Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accessing free XBox One Games for use on XBox 360 through XBox Gold: Split from this thread. Since I signed up to the service I have been able to add an Xbox One game to my account even though I cannot play it on my Xbox 360 which is clearly stated that I can do...
  5. Accessing free XBox One Games for use on XBox 360 through XBox Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accessing free XBox One Games for use on XBox 360 through XBox Gold: For several months I have been unable to access the free Xbox One games available each month through my XBox Gold membership on my XBox 360 as I did regularly before. I believe that I have been...
  6. Denied access to XBox Live Gold free downloaded games after subscription expires.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied access to XBox Live Gold free downloaded games after subscription expires.: Hello ppl. I seek advise to understand if XBox Live Gold games are free or do i need a subscription to play them. I had upgraded my 360 console to the Xbox One X Battlefield V Special Edition a...
  7. Unable to access games previously acquired from games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access games previously acquired from games with gold: Hello all, I have been having issues accessing a ton of titles that were previously added to my account as games with gold (including For honor, Superhot, and Watch Dogs, among others). I have a...
  8. Issue with Backwards Compatible/Games with Gold access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with Backwards Compatible/Games with Gold access: Okay. My old Credit card recently expired. I removed it and have added my wife's current one and also linked my paypal as well. I myself do not currently have a personal account (recently moved to...
  9. 14 day Xbox live gold redeem code working but no access to game live content

in XBoX Accessibility
    14 day Xbox live gold redeem code working but no access to game live content: Hello, I entered yesterday my 14 day xbox live gold trial redeem code and it allowed me to create my xbox live account. However when I access the game lobby on Halo 4, I chose a game mode, and...
  10. Games with gold are no longer accessible.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with gold are no longer accessible.: A recent update has cut access to a very large portion of my games library. I have just recently moved across the US and haven't had enough money to pay for Xbox live gold in the past month or...