Games with Gold aren't showing up as free despite active Gold subscription

Discus and support Games with Gold aren't showing up as free despite active Gold subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased a 12-month Xbox Live Gold card and entered the code today (April 30, 2015), in order to be eligible to download the two games with gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DeepCypher360, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Games with Gold aren't showing up as free despite active Gold subscription

I purchased a 12-month Xbox Live Gold card and entered the code today (April 30, 2015), in order to be eligible to download the two games with gold (Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Army of Two). I entered the code and have verified both online from
    my PC and from my Xbox 360 that I am showing up as a gold member under subscriptions starting today for the next year. However, when I try to download the games, it keeps trying to charge me while advertising the option to upgrade to a gold account. Again,
    I leave the download page and check my current subscription, and it shows I'm currently gold.

Has anybody experienced this before or know how to resolve it? I don't want to lose these games when they're the reason I bought the Gold card, and the ability to get them expires today.

:)

DeepCypher360, Apr 30, 2015
  2. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    free games given during Gold membership stopped after subscription ends

Hey Xbox Gamer,

An active Gold subscription is required to play free games as stated on our
    Games with Gold page.
    Once you activate a new subscription, your free games will be playable again.

XBF Lance J, Apr 30, 2015
  3. Error code 807B01F4

So the store not showing that the items as "Free" would be indicative of it not recognizing an active Xbox Live Gold subscription. I'd recommend logging into account.microsoft.com and checking the Services and Subscriptions tab and ensure that your Xbox
    Live Gold subscription is listed as active and up to date. You can also check if there are any other payment or billing issues, which there should be notice in the Payments & Billing sections or in the Subscriptions tab.

If everything looks good there, then you might want to verify that you are properly signed into the webpage during the process with the account that has an active Xbox Live Gold Subscription.

Let us know if your Gold sub is listed as active or if you have other questions.

PalmettoBling, Apr 30, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately it is too late now to do anything about the loss of free games. Hopefully they'll be offered at some point again in the future.

onyxishere, Apr 30, 2015
Thema:

1. Games with Gold aren't showing up as free despite active Gold subscription - Similar Threads - Games Gold aren't

2. Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass: My son has an Xbox and is on Xbox live but i would like to know if Xbox gold live and unlimited games pass are available to buy as a package thanks you . Dont know if i can thanks...
  3. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...: Not sure if I understand this correctly... My XBOX Gold subscription ends in a few days. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to buy a GOLD subscription or is a GOLD...
  4. games with gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    games with gold: oi amigos do forum esses jogos deveriam ir pro games with gold no proximo mês rare replay duck dynasty grand theft auto san anadreas saints row 2 indisponivel na live br poderia vir pra live...
  5. buying a xbox gold live free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying a xbox gold live free game: when i go to xbox gold live and try to get the xbox 360 free game, i click buy game, i get the confirm payment screen and click on confirm, the next screen is blank with a circling arrow, the game...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate for £1 stacking on my Gold membership. Email saying I only get the 1st...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate for £1 stacking on my Gold membership. Email saying I only get the 1st...: My brother and I were told that if we get Game Pass Ultimate for £1 we would have it until our Xbox Live Gold memberships expire and that one month would be added to our memberships, but my...
  7. Xbox, veio com Game Pass e Live gold vencidos.(Português do Brasil)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox, veio com Game Pass e Live gold vencidos.(Português do Brasil): Microsoft suporte Brasil Comprei a menos de um mês Xbox One S com dois controles e vieram de brindes um cartão live gold de 14 dias e outro cartão Xbox game pass de 1 mês. Quando fui cadastrar os...
  8. Asked to change payment method when trying to download 360 games in Gold on an XBox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asked to change payment method when trying to download 360 games in Gold on an XBox one: Recently ive had problems with trying to download 360 games in Gold. Why am i asked to change metod of payment for free downloads? d7f56a02-6ece-423d-9210-27ab11c3bc7b
  9. My games aren't recognizing my Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    My games aren't recognizing my Xbox Live Gold: As the title says, none of my games are recognizing my Xbox Live Gold, which means I cannot access multiplayer. I have tried removing my account and re-adding, as well as resetting my console...
  10. Gears of War Series aren't actually available for Games with Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War Series aren't actually available for Games with Gold: The Games with Gold promotion for April (Games with Gold | Xbox Live) has four Gears of War titles listed: Gears of War: Judgement Gears of War 3 Gears of War 2 Gears of War Of those, only...