Games with gold doesnt appear on my homescreen

Discus and support Games with gold doesnt appear on my homescreen in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just bouhgt a new xbox gold membership on 6. January and could instant get 'MX vs. ATV Alive' for free as usual for gold members. but im still... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PfirsichZwerg84, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Games with gold doesnt appear on my homescreen

I just bouhgt a new xbox gold membership on 6. January and could instant get 'MX vs. ATV Alive' for free as usual for gold members. but im still waiting until i can download the witcher 2. my problem is, that i cant find any link/button who brings me to
    'games with gold'.

and i checked my membership more than once, i am xbox live member and also got a 12 month gold membership

can u help me to solve theis issue?

:)

PfirsichZwerg84, Jan 23, 2015
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Xbox logo causing burn in

Are you just sitting at the homescreen? While playing a game the logo doesnt appear. There is no way to turn the logo off,so it would be best to avoid sitting at the homescreen for an extended period of time

x24hrs2livex, Jan 23, 2015
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    My GOLD suscription doesnt appear

The link below is what that error code means. If I’m not mistaken there was a service disruption last night. Should be back to normal now.

Xbox Error Status Codes | Xbox Support

brandiesel1, Jan 23, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear that you don't have the window on your homescreen. Have you checked out the Games tab just in case it's there?

Either way, you should be able to download the Witcher 2 either from it's own game tab (search) or from the website here.

onyxishere, Jan 24, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear that you don't have the window on your homescreen. Have you checked out the Games tab just in case it's there?

Either way, you should be able to download the Witcher 2 either from it's own game tab (search) or from the website here.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox logo causing burn in

Are you just sitting at the homescreen? While playing a game the logo doesnt appear. There is no way to turn the logo off,so it would be best to avoid sitting at the homescreen for an extended period of time
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

8. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Hey there, it's best to contact Xbox Support for this issue, here: https://support.xbox.com
  9. IXx DEADEYE xXI Win User

Missing promo vbucks

I was without gold. As in my profile did not have gold at the time of purchase. I was going to leave this profile without gold because another profile on my xbox has gold but this deal popped up on my homescreen.
Thema:

1. Games with gold doesnt appear on my homescreen - Similar Threads - Games gold doesnt

2. Xbox Live Gold & Game Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold & Game Sharing: I'm confused which XBOX's to set as Home Xbox. Under my profile, on my XBOX, I have it set as the Home Xbox. I have the games installed and the Live Gold Subscription. I want to share my Xbox...
  3. What happen if i have game pass and gold, but I want the game pass ultimate on pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happen if i have game pass and gold, but I want the game pass ultimate on pc?: Well I have 3 months of gamepass and 3 months of xbox libe gold, but I dont gamepass ultimate, if I bouy gamepass ultimate for 3 moths will They merge and I would get 6 months of gold and gamepass...
  4. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  5. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  6. I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it: the game is for honor and i spent money on in game currency and now i just cant play it. it seems to have dissipated out of my library i even checked my order history to make sure...
  7. doesnt let me download games with gold

in XBoX Rewards
    doesnt let me download games with gold: i just purchased xbox live 12 moths and i got a popup saying im not allowed to make any purchases. and it wont let me obtain the free game with gold for this month. and what happened to online...
  8. Xbox Live Games with Gold doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Games with Gold doesnt work: I have bought xbox live gold on mmoga.de and its working that i can playing online but games with gold doesnt work 2b89642c-f968-426c-ac5c-4447132326ae
  9. MY 12 months live gold suscription for xbox one doesnt recognize games, i cannot play online.,

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY 12 months live gold suscription for xbox one doesnt recognize games, i cannot play online.,: i have activated a live gold suscription for xbox one but i cannot play on-line. I have tested several games but i always receive the message "tu perfil no tiene los permisos adecuados para...
  10. games with gold doesnt recognize my gold status

in XBoX on Consoles
    games with gold doesnt recognize my gold status: Trying to get Forza 5 this month with Games with Gold. the other games let me redeem them but Forza still says I need Gold to get the game free. must be something with my microsoft account and my...