Games with Gold for XBOX ONE

Discus and support Games with Gold for XBOX ONE in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good afternoon. I am a XBOX LIVE GOLD user but I am not a lucky owner of an XBOX ONE, but I am planning to purchase it in the near future. My question... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by David Grimaldi-1B9437AA-1718-4E65-93FF-1D87099C6E9, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Games with Gold for XBOX ONE

Good afternoon.

I am a XBOX LIVE GOLD user but I am not a lucky owner of an XBOX ONE, but I am planning to purchase it in the near future. My question is: Can I benefit from the gifted XBOX ONE games included on the Games with Gold promotion to download them in the future?

Thank you for your attention.

:)

David Grimaldi-1B9437AA-1718-4E65-93FF-1D87099C6E9, Jul 1, 2014
  2. Germinator
    Germinator Guest
    The Fighter Within

Without a doubt this will be the 1st free game on Games for Gold on Xbox One.

Germinator, Jul 1, 2014
  3. EdragonXX
    EdragonXX Guest
    Games with Gold on Xbox One?

Shoot Many Robots is Xbox 360 game and it is not available Xbox One.

"Games with Gold" is only for Xbox 360 members. Info about "Games with Gold" for Xbox One members coming later in 2014.

Larry Hryb on Twitter

EdragonXX, Jul 1, 2014
  4. Games with Gold for XBOX ONE

Hey there David Games with Gold for XBOX ONE :)

You sure can but you must do so during the period that they are free. Follow the below link and download the free game from the 'Xbox One Game Store'. It will download to your console when you recover your profile on the Xbox One when you get it.

www.xbox.com/.../games-with-gold

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jul 1, 2014
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one free with gold issue

If it's an Xbox One game, you do need a gold subscription to continue playing. Games with Gold on Xbox One are only available while you have a gold subscription.
  7. onyxishere Win User

should i have to buy watch dogs, if it is removed from sale.

Xbox One games with gold require a gold membership to play them. If your gold membership runs out and you would like to continue playing an Xbox One game with gold game then you'll need to either renew your membership or purchase the game.
  8. Theory of Game Win User

Games with gold unplayable

Hey there. Sorry you misunderstood the offer, but the terms of the offer are on display. On the Games with Gold page (www.xbox.com/.../games-with-gold) at the bottom, it reads
    as this:

"Games with Gold offer for paid Gold members only; active Gold membership required to play downloaded Xbox One games."

Xbox 360 games downloaded through Games with Gold are yours to keep. Should you re-subscribe to Xbox Live, your Games with Gold on the Xbox One will become available to play again.

Hopes this helps.
  9. ChiefJoboo Win User

So... Will We Ever Actually Own The "Xbox One" Games With Gold Or Will We Always...

Xbox One games with gold are usable by you when you have an active gold subscription and have redeemed them. If your subscription ends, you will have to buy the game or resubscribe to xbox live gold to use them again. There is no
    way to redeem a past xbox live game with gold when it is no longer available for redemption.

Xbox 360 games with gold are different - you own those whether you have xbox live gold or not - on xbox one and xbox 360.
Thema:

Games with Gold for XBOX ONE

1. Games with Gold for XBOX ONE - Similar Threads - Games Gold

2. Xbox 360 games won’t download from gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games won’t download from gold: Ive tried downlaoding xbox 360 games from gold on xbox. ive recentlyAdded my credit card and whenever i go to download it says i cant continue this purchase from xbox.com and need to do it on my...
  3. Gold 12 + Game Pass 3 = Game Pass Ultimate 7

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold 12 + Game Pass 3 = Game Pass Ultimate 7: Jag köpte guld för 12 månader på elgiganten. När jag löste in koden på mitt xbox så hade jag redan game pass aktiverat i 3 månader. Då blev det game pass ultimate i 7 månader. Detta är inte vad...
  4. At what score and/or number of wins and/or games played does Klondike level up from Gold...

in XBoX on Windows
    At what score and/or number of wins and/or games played does Klondike level up from Gold...: At what score and/or number of wins and/or games played does Klondike level up from Gold Grandmaster 9????? af3bcf31-d9a6-4cea-92cc-52ae1477df87
  5. Xbox gold/live/game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold/live/game pass: Hi Hope someone can help me out. my two little boys are having there first xbox off santa this year, & me & my ex wife have bought a 3 month subscription for Xbox gold/live game pass, to get...
  6. Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription: Hi, I bought a xbox live yearly subscription today and tried to use the promotion of 1$ game pass for xbox live ultimate. It shows on the site that it converts your subscription month to...
  7. Will game pass ruin my gold membership?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will game pass ruin my gold membership?: I currently have about three months of xbox live gold paid, so what happens if i try to do the 3 months of game pass ultimate for $1? Will it screw me over and convert my gold to less time as...
  8. Xbox Live Gold & Game Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold & Game Sharing: I'm confused which XBOX's to set as Home Xbox. Under my profile, on my XBOX, I have it set as the Home Xbox. I have the games installed and the Live Gold Subscription. I want to share my Xbox...
  9. What happen if i have game pass and gold, but I want the game pass ultimate on pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happen if i have game pass and gold, but I want the game pass ultimate on pc?: Well I have 3 months of gamepass and 3 months of xbox libe gold, but I dont gamepass ultimate, if I bouy gamepass ultimate for 3 moths will They merge and I would get 6 months of gold and gamepass...
  10. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...