"Games with Gold" free games every month

Discus and support "Games with Gold" free games every month in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I'm new and I wanted to ask for something. I purchased xbox game pass ultimate to have games on pc and to have the advantages of Live Gold for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by «ΛC» ДngyonЭ 1°, Jul 1, 2020.

1. "Games with Gold" free games every month

Hi, I'm new and I wanted to ask for something. I purchased xbox game pass ultimate to have games on pc and to have the advantages of Live Gold for multiplayer. But now I can't understand if the games given away every month with "Games with Gold" will remain
    in my microsoft account forever or do I have to have an active subscription?

Thanks.

p.s.

I don't have an xbox console, I use xbox game pass ultimate only on my pc.

Thanks again.

:)

«ΛC» ДngyonЭ 1°, Jul 1, 2020
  2. «ΛC» ДngyonЭ 1 Win User

ok all clear !!! thank you very very much for the help and bye bye !

p.s.

you can block this thread, thx !
  3. GerardoMirandaM Win User

Hola

Será un gusto ayudarle con su duda que tiene con el servicio de Live gold,

Si usted llega a descargar un contenido de Live gold gratis permanecerá en su cuenta de por vida, va hacer necesario seguir contratando la suscripción si el juego la requiere por que recuerde que todos los juegos multijugador requieren una subcripcion activa.

Espero le sirva nuestro consejo y siga disfrutando de sus juegos preferidos.
  4. Smwutches Win User

No. For the PC, you only need Game Pass for PC if you want to use Game Pass. Gold is only required to play online on the console. You can still play online on the PC without Gold.
  5. Smwutches Win User

That is what I'm referring to. With Games with Gold you get 2 free Xbox One games and 2 free Xbox 360(or original Xbox) games per month. The One games require that you keep a subscription in order to continue playing them for free. The 360 games do not.
    Since you're only using the PC though, there aren't many of those games that will work for you though, so there wouldn't be a point in keeping the subscription unless you get a console.
  6. Smwutches Win User

The Xbox One games require an active Gold subscription in order to continue playing for free. The 360 games do not and are yours to keep.
Thema:

1. "Games with Gold" free games every month - Similar Threads - Games Gold free

2. Can’t Download Free Games with Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Download Free Games with Gold: My friend is game sharing with me, but for some reason I can’t download any new games with gold. I can still play online, download the games he owns, & download games that used to be included with...
  3. Gold Free Games Error on 360 compatible: "Your purchase was successful, but your download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold Free Games Error on 360 compatible: "Your purchase was successful, but your download...: About six months ago I started receiving the message "Your purchase was successful, but your download queue is full" when trying to download backwards compatible games. I had a 360 years ago and...
  4. I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse): So today is probably the last day that "Shantae and the Pirate's Curse" is free with Games With Gold, and it won't let me buy to own for free. Is it because I already downloaded it with my Xbox...
  5. Why are Games missing after I have purchased on Games with Gold for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Games missing after I have purchased on Games with Gold for free?: So Xbox Games with Gold offer games for free each month to own. So Can somebody explain why the following games have turned from an owned status to no longer owned and I need to buy them now?...
  6. i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant buy free xbox 360 game or get my games with gold: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on Xbox it is telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option If i try on my Xbox...
  7. Free Xbox games with gold game - Assassin's Creed Syndicate has vanished from my son's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Xbox games with gold game - Assassin's Creed Syndicate has vanished from my son's account: My son has a active Xbox Games with Gold pass but is unable to find the Assassin's Creed Syndicate game he was able to purchase for free over a year ago. Where could it have gone? And is it still...
  8. Free game with gold membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free game with gold membership: Why i am not able to download my free game for the month of may, whats going on and i am not getting proper support in chat 87f94bb1-0292-4cea-9e18-b895bb357216
  9. Free Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Ultimate For People They Don’t Have In The Coronavirus Pandemic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Ultimate For People They Don’t Have In The Coronavirus Pandemic: Hello there, I was just wondering if you guys over at Microsoft give players who don't have Gold or Game Pass Ultimate for free because of the coronavirus and we're on quarantine and many people...
  10. Charging for Xbox free with gold game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charging for Xbox free with gold game: Xbox free with gold keeps trying to charge me 59.99 for Project Cars 2 2460bbc4-23a3-4afe-9dce-e841019e9d81