Games with Gold free games not moving to Ready to Install after deletion

Discus and support Games with Gold free games not moving to Ready to Install after deletion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Games that I have downloaded through Xbox Live Gold's free Games with Gold are not moving to the Ready To Install tab if I delete the game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Team211, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Team211
    Team211 Guest

Games that I have downloaded through Xbox Live Gold's free Games with Gold are not moving to the Ready To Install tab if I delete the game. Furthermore, if I go to the game's page in the Xbox Store, the game does not recognize that I "own" it.

I'm not sure when exactly this started, but I was clearing space today on my hard drive and found at least 3 titles where this has happened.

The only thing that has changed recently is that I upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate. As I understood it though, this program would keep the benefits of Xbox Live Gold as well as adding Game Pass. Am I misunderstanding? Does Ultimate give up the "ownership"
    of the free games? I can still download each month's free games with Gold. If I delete them, will I lose access the next month?

Anyone else having this problem?

:)

Team211, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Saeleth Win User

Games with Gold stay listed under the Gold section I believe. Ready to Install I think are games that have been purchased previously.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Team211,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been resolved. We will go ahead and lock this thread. If you ever have another question, or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to create a new thread. We look forward to
    hearing more from you soon!
  4. AK47OG AK47 BOSS MO Win User

I PAID $10 TO PLAY FOR SOME REASON IT'S NOT LETTING ME PLAY
  5. Team211 Win User

Apologies for the delay in getting back with the results.

After having power cycled the console, I still run into the same problem as before: Games with Gold that I "own" and delete from the console are not showing up in either the Ready to Install section or the Gold Ready to Install section.

If I navigate to the deleted game in the store, I can install them, which is an improvement from my previous problem.

Here's what I did to test this:

1. Deleted a Games with Gold game I "own" (in this case, Slime Rancher)

2. Checked all Ready to Install sections; it did not appear

3. Power Cycled the console, waited a few minutes, restarted

4. The game now appeared in Ready to Install (wait for it)

5. Deleted a 2nd Games with Gold game I "own" (Gone Home)

6. Checked all Ready to Install sections; it did not appear

7. Deleted a 3rd Games with Gold game I "own (Technomancer)

8. Checked all Ready to Install sections; it did not appear

9. Deleted a 4th Games with Gold game I "own" (Massive Chalice)

10. Checked all Ready to Install sections; it did not appear

11. Power Cycled again. All 3 games appear in both Ready to Install sections (wait for it)

12. Deleted a 5th Games with Gold game I "own".

13. Checked all Ready to Install sections; it did not appear

Short version: When I delete a Games with Gold game i "own," it does not appear in any Ready to Install Section until after I Power Cycle the system.

Is this the norm now? Does this happen to anyone else?
  6. Team211 Win User

As of the date of this reply, this issue seems to have worked itself out. I am no longer having this issue.
Thema:

1. Games with Gold free games not moving to Ready to Install after deletion - Similar Threads - Games Gold free

2. free battlefront "games with gold" can't sign in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    free battlefront "games with gold" can't sign in to xbox live: So I downloaded this free star wars battlefront game for the month of february, 2020, but the multiplayer will not sign in when I select the option from the game's menu. (I'm usually signed in on...
  3. Trouble downloading free Xbox One Games With Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble downloading free Xbox One Games With Gold games: I can not download this month’s Games With Gold title, Batman:The Telltale Games Series. Each time I try to click the “Get” button, nothing happens. I have ran into this before but usually can get...
  4. Unable to download Jan 2020 free games for gold - NOW RESOLVED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Jan 2020 free games for gold - NOW RESOLVED: Hi all, Is anyone else having issues downloading Batman Telltale series? It is showing on this months free games for gold. When I access game summary screen it is showing available at 100%...
  5. Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...: Hi I have the xbox games pass ultimate - free PC and xbox games. PC games work great using xbox beta app on my win 10 pc with VPN to uk. I am trying to use express vpn on my xbox 360 to allow me...
  6. Charged for a free game on gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charged for a free game on gold: Recently noticed that jurassic world evolution was advertised free with games on gold so proceeded to download but was then charged? I have spoken to friends also on gold an they have downloaded...
  7. Are Xbox Gold Live Free Games accessible in Aust - or are the offers false advertising??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Xbox Gold Live Free Games accessible in Aust - or are the offers false advertising??: So I have once again had a free hour to try yet again to access the claimed backwards compatible free Xbox 360 game (currently Tekken 6) for my Xbox One. Yet again it asks for linked payment...
  8. By 2020, Korea Xbox Gamer want to see Korea's 'Xbox Live Gold' free game improve.

in XboX Insiders
    By 2020, Korea Xbox Gamer want to see Korea's 'Xbox Live Gold' free game improve.: Hi. I am a Korean XBOXONE gamer. and KoreaXBOXMVP, XboxMVP https://mvp.xbox.com/profile/36961 In 2019, we enjoyed the game that Microsoft provided to our 'Xbox Live Gold' users. Thank you....
  9. Claiming free Xbox 360 Games via gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Claiming free Xbox 360 Games via gold: Each month I claim the free xbox gold games, but the past few months it isn't letting me claim the xbox 360 games, as when I go to claim it, it says I have no valid payment optinon. I click change...
  10. Problem of the game with gold with free to play game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem of the game with gold with free to play game: Please, i like xbox but it's really not good for you. today I have a subscription but all my friends who want to buy a new console buy a PS4 because it's not like before. today we have exellent...