Games with Gold free games not moving to Ready to Install after deletion

Discus and support Games with Gold free games not moving to Ready to Install after deletion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Games that I have downloaded through Xbox Live Gold's free Games with Gold are not moving to the Ready To Install tab if I delete the game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Team211, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Team211
    Team211 Guest

Games that I have downloaded through Xbox Live Gold's free Games with Gold are not moving to the Ready To Install tab if I delete the game. Furthermore, if I go to the game's page in the Xbox Store, the game does not recognize that I "own" it.

I'm not sure when exactly this started, but I was clearing space today on my hard drive and found at least 3 titles where this has happened.

The only thing that has changed recently is that I upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate. As I understood it though, this program would keep the benefits of Xbox Live Gold as well as adding Game Pass. Am I misunderstanding? Does Ultimate give up the "ownership"
    of the free games? I can still download each month's free games with Gold. If I delete them, will I lose access the next month?

Anyone else having this problem?

:)

Team211, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Team211,

Thanks for the update. As there has been a purchase and content usage service alert on and off the today and yesterday. This can affect games showing up on the console. We recommend to wait after the service alert and see if they all show as normal. Any
    game with gold that you got previously should show in the gold section. Remember that if you do not have gold, you will lose access to all games with gold until you get the subscription back.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

Ultimate should act the same way as Gold itself.

Just to be sure can you try a Power Cycle via steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Also be sure to check if the games show at the Gold Ready to Install section in My Games & Apps

Let us know the results
  4. Team211 Win User

I will try the power cycling.

Since my post, I have been able to download some of the Gold games I "own" via the store. However, while deleted, they were still not in my Ready to Install section (neither the "regular" one or the Gold Ready to Install).

After power cycling, I will check to see if they appear in Ready to Install. I will also test it by deleting a Gold game and seeing if it moves to the appropriate area.

Thanks for the reply.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Xbox Games with Gold

To get the games with gold you have to "purchase" them trough the store or website. They will apear in the ready to install section after that, if you decide to not install them directly after the "purchase" or after deleting them.

Hope that helps.
  6. Airdair1 Win User

Buying through Xbox Live store.

After deletion, the games will be in the "ready to install" section, located in"My games & apps" I currently have 117 games ready for install.
Thema:

1. Games with Gold free games not moving to Ready to Install after deletion - Similar Threads - Games Gold free

2. Games with gold charging for free games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with gold charging for free games: My games for gold is trying to charge me for some games it let me download xbox1 games but is trying to charge me for 360 games my payment method is valid and like i said no trouble with xbox1...
  3. free games with gold - gold share

in XBoX on Consoles
    free games with gold - gold share: hello, my friend share with me gold but i cannot download free with gold games.. why? He must download it first? 9ffc92b4-10df-499a-b7fc-8de393cf748d
  4. Cannot claim free 360 game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim free 360 game with gold: I am unable to claim Castlevania: LOS with my xbox live gold i have tried both on my console and on the web on my pc. The game shows up at normal price. Plzz help....
  5. When a game is on Game Pass and free on Games with Gold...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When a game is on Game Pass and free on Games with Gold...: What happens in this scenario: A user has Game Pass & Gold (or Game Pass Ultimate, which is my current subscription). A game is available on Game Pass & is currently free with Games for Gold....
  6. Cannot download all Xbox Gold free games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download all Xbox Gold free games: Hello. I've been trying to contact Xbox support which goes unanswered, so now trying here with this question: About three months ago, I stopped being able to download all of the months free games...
  7. The 2 free games that I get in August with my Xbox live gold membership is only appearing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The 2 free games that I get in August with my Xbox live gold membership is only appearing...: I need to know why this is because i pay good money every month to get 2-3 optional free games. 0d18b438-be18-4c41-9046-50c6f183e46a
  8. Free Games with Gold game now says I have to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Games with Gold game now says I have to buy it: I downloaded Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain when it was a Free Games with Gold last may. I no longer have xbox live gold but I recently re-downloaded it but now it's saying I have to buy it in...
  9. Ryse: Son of Rome In-Game Gold Currently Free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome In-Game Gold Currently Free: I checked to see if anyone had noticed this or not, but I discovered today that purchases of Gold for former Ryse: Son of Rome is currently free in the Microsoft store. I know this is an older...
  10. In-Game Gold Is Free For Ryse: Son of Rome Players. My Question, is this official or can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-Game Gold Is Free For Ryse: Son of Rome Players. My Question, is this official or can I...: Hello people, as the headline says, is it safe to get free in-game gold for Ryse: Son of Rome or can you be banished here, get the Risk to be banned? It is free at the Microsoft Store at the...