Games with gold “full library” only shows Xbox one games and not xbox 360 games. I love the...

Discus and support Games with gold “full library” only shows Xbox one games and not xbox 360 games. I love the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/II-Greeny-II [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/II-Greeny-II, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Games with gold “full library” only shows Xbox one games and not xbox 360 games. I love the...

/u/II-Greeny-II, Feb 5, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Games purchased not in libary

Having checked the backward compatibility catalogue, the games you have mentioned are not listed. That is why they are not showing in the Xbox One library. If they become compatible, then the games will show up. Until then your only option is to play the
    games on the Xbox 360. For the full list of backward compatible games, have a look here

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility
  3. ace54858 Win User

why isnt splintercell for free with games with gold

nether of the xbox 360 game's are showing up on the console either it's only showing the xbox one game's in the games with gold
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Live Gold trial 14 days - free game redeem issue

Basically 14 day trials do give you games with gold for xbox one but not 360 as smwutches mentioned how it worked

No the games with gold applies to.all consoles thats not.the issue

You need to.have a full gold.membership as trials only give games with gold for xbox one but not 360

A full gold membership applies to both consoles
  5. EvilD_853 Win User

GWG/ EA Access

Hello XBF Brad A,

i still have my Xbox Live subscription i pay monthly.

It does not show up on gold only xbox one games and the 360 games show up on all games but not on gold. these 2 games only show up on ea Access where i installed them before they went to the monthly GWG.

If i would cancel my gold subscription they would still show up as far as i know 360 games won,t go after you cancel the

Gold subscription. It only affects to Xbox one games.

Thanks

Evil
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Prototype bundle on Xbox One

If the game was released only on the Xbox One you will only be able to play it on the Xbox One family of devices.

Wont be able to play Xbox One games on the 360.

There is a library of 360 games which can be played on the xbox one via the backward compatibility.
Thema:

Games with gold “full library” only shows Xbox one games and not xbox 360 games. I love the...

1. Games with gold “full library” only shows Xbox one games and not xbox 360 games. I love the... - Similar Threads - Games gold “full

2. Game pass and gold trials

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass and gold trials: I bought my son an xbox. set up accounts for both of us. since he is to young to add the game pass I added it on my side. How can he have access to games on his account/side?...
  3. Games with Gold charging full price

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold charging full price: I've got a year long subscription to Xbox Live, and I have a valid payment method. I wanted to get the original Battlefront 2 today, but it wants me to pay $10.00, when it's supposed to be free....
  4. Paying full price for your Free Games with Gold Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paying full price for your Free Games with Gold Game?: I recently just noticed in my Email that i received billing info saying the Free Game with Gold i selected on 1/5/2018 from my Xbox 360 set for download on Xbox One when i sign into One, i was...
  5. I bought a game with gold and i paid full price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a game with gold and i paid full price: I just bought Battlefield1 because it was on the games with gold program (gold membership active) and xbox just took 59.78$CAD into my paypal account so i wanted to know if somebody just had the...
  6. If I buy a full game with a Live Gold discount, can I still play it if my subscription ends?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I buy a full game with a Live Gold discount, can I still play it if my subscription ends?: Hey guys, please answer me. I want to but Injustice 2 but I couldn't get to buy the game on xBox One when it was on sale last weekend for only $25 USD. Now it's about $50 again, but it says I can...
  7. Paid full price for a -60% game (w/ GOLD)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paid full price for a -60% game (w/ GOLD): Hi, Wanted to buy Minecraft Story Mode Ep1-8 at 14€ (I'm in France) instead of 35€, as it's part of the current deals with gold: Les Bons Plans du Gold | Xbox Live Looking into my account it...
  8. free full games for being a xbox gold member now not available for xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    free full games for being a xbox gold member now not available for xbox one?: games I got for free years ago on the 360 are now all showing up as trials are they not transferable to the xbox one? I go to try to down load them and they want me to buy them. like beyond good...
  9. Can't download full games since going Gold ?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download full games since going Gold ?!?: First, let me apologize in advance if it turns out I'm in the wrong place for help with my particular problem. That having been said, the subject basically says it all. About a month ago I went...
  10. Games with Gold charging full price

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold charging full price: I’ve noticed that the last 2 months that the Xbox one games for gold show and charge full price and not the reduce or free price. Xbox 360 games are showing as free and I don’t get charged. It’s...