Games with Gold game missing from collection

Discus and support Games with Gold game missing from collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tried to reinstall Lego Pirates of the Caribbean that I got with GwG some while ago. Problem is that it doesen't show up i "my games and apps". I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RufusvonRuf, Oct 2, 2019.

1. RufusvonRuf
    RufusvonRuf Guest

Tried to reinstall Lego Pirates of the Caribbean that I got with GwG some while ago. Problem is that it doesen't show up i "my games and apps". I can find it in the store, but wants me to pay for it.

:)

RufusvonRuf, Oct 2, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

Just to confirm, any Xbox 360 games that you claim via GWG
    are yours to keep permanently. You only lose the Xbox One titles claimed, when your XBL Gold/or XGPU subscriptions lapse.

If you renew your subscription, you will have access to previously claimed X1 games. :)

FYI: More info, in the
    Games with Gold FAQ.

L
  3. JohnDeVries568 Win User

I don't think this is what RufusvonRuf means, because I believe I have the same issue..

Games that have been previously claimed through Games With Gold don't show up on the "Ready to install" tab anymore, most of them are still there, but in my case at least 1 doesn't (possibly more, but I usually claim the games that I might like, and about
    95% of them I haven't played or even installed, so I don't really know what I should have)..

I noticed it, because suddenly remembered I used to own Forza Horizon 2 and now the game appeared to be gone..

When I search for the game in the store it does let me install the game like it's supposed to, but it doesn't say "Owned" like the other claimed and bought games do in the store..

I already refreshed the list and also did a hard reset..
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Is it a 360 game? I know if your Gold expires then renew again you will lose access to any Xbox One games you aquired thru GWG. But i think the 360 ones are good.
  5. AridLizard Win User

check that your Live Gold or Ultimate Game Pass is active at the following link

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

check your order history at the following link to get the
    order number

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

then contact billing support at the following link with that information and they should be able to sort it out

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us

in Step 1 select Billing

in Step 2 select See Other Options

then select Payment and Billing

in Step 3 select Show Contact Options

in Step 4 select Chat With Xbox Support or Request Call From Support
    (whichever is most convenient for you)

hope this helps
  6. TurboJellys Win User

Games missing from my Xbox Live Account.

I have the same problem I'm missing my halo master chief collection and Rayman legends that I got from free with gold games
Thema:

1. Games with Gold game missing from collection - Similar Threads - Games Gold game

2. games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games with gold: Can you always play the games that you got with gold? Or is it behind a paywall if your gold runs out? (Just like playstation) c943130b-671f-4001-afcd-b67cf6f072c1
  3. Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360: I have trouble redeeming ninja gaiden 3 kings. The same thing happened with Ghost Recon 2 advanced warfighter. When I go to the store from xbox it tells me Sorry, but on the site the last step is...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is missing Live Gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is missing Live Gold membership: I have a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership, which is supposed to include Xbox Live Gold, but i does not. I can't find anywhere to upgrade or change this either. (I must honestly say I hate...
  5. Games with Gold -on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold -on Xbox 360: Games with Gold on 360 Does anyone know why Tekken Tag 2 didn't show as the 2nd 360 free game for me mine show Ms Splosion Man it’s happened a few months back where I got The Maw on 4 separate...
  6. [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...: Title. I've tried everything, reported once a week. I even tried it when the system OS was the official stable version. Always with a constant "Installation Stopped." I cancel the install and try...
  7. Xbox game with gold purchase getting infinite loading circle.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game with gold purchase getting infinite loading circle.: Hi I'm getting really annoyed by this, as this is completely getting ignored by Xbox (support) twitter account. I already missed Bolt because of this and now Ninja Gaiden 3 is going to end the...
  8. Ninja Gaiden 3 Games with Gold issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 3 Games with Gold issue: Ninja Gaiden 3 is now for free for Gold members. However, I am getting a "This offer is not valid in your region." error message. I live in the United States. My Xbox One is from the United...
  9. Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold: Can someone please help me? I am sharing accounts with a friend, the thing is, I can't download the new games with gold because the gold signature is on my friend's account is this right? I would...
  10. Hitman Season 1 September Games with Gold Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman Season 1 September Games with Gold Issue: Hello how are you? I had downloaded the free games with gold hitman the complete first season in September and i went to play it today and strangely the only package available is Sapienza and of...