Games with Gold game missing from collection

Discus and support Games with Gold game missing from collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tried to reinstall Lego Pirates of the Caribbean that I got with GwG some while ago. Problem is that it doesen't show up i "my games and apps". I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RufusvonRuf, Oct 2, 2019.

1. RufusvonRuf
    RufusvonRuf Guest

Tried to reinstall Lego Pirates of the Caribbean that I got with GwG some while ago. Problem is that it doesen't show up i "my games and apps". I can find it in the store, but wants me to pay for it.

:)

RufusvonRuf, Oct 2, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

Just to confirm, any Xbox 360 games that you claim via GWG
    are yours to keep permanently. You only lose the Xbox One titles claimed, when your XBL Gold/or XGPU subscriptions lapse.

If you renew your subscription, you will have access to previously claimed X1 games. :)

FYI: More info, in the
    Games with Gold FAQ.

L
  3. JohnDeVries568 Win User

I don't think this is what RufusvonRuf means, because I believe I have the same issue..

Games that have been previously claimed through Games With Gold don't show up on the "Ready to install" tab anymore, most of them are still there, but in my case at least 1 doesn't (possibly more, but I usually claim the games that I might like, and about
    95% of them I haven't played or even installed, so I don't really know what I should have)..

I noticed it, because suddenly remembered I used to own Forza Horizon 2 and now the game appeared to be gone..

When I search for the game in the store it does let me install the game like it's supposed to, but it doesn't say "Owned" like the other claimed and bought games do in the store..

I already refreshed the list and also did a hard reset..
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Is it a 360 game? I know if your Gold expires then renew again you will lose access to any Xbox One games you aquired thru GWG. But i think the 360 ones are good.
  5. AridLizard Win User

check that your Live Gold or Ultimate Game Pass is active at the following link

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

check your order history at the following link to get the
    order number

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

then contact billing support at the following link with that information and they should be able to sort it out

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us

in Step 1 select Billing

in Step 2 select See Other Options

then select Payment and Billing

in Step 3 select Show Contact Options

in Step 4 select Chat With Xbox Support or Request Call From Support
    (whichever is most convenient for you)

hope this helps
  6. TurboJellys Win User

Games missing from my Xbox Live Account.

I have the same problem I'm missing my halo master chief collection and Rayman legends that I got from free with gold games
Thema:

1. Games with Gold game missing from collection - Similar Threads - Games Gold game

2. Game sharing/transfer with new Xbox Live Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing/transfer with new Xbox Live Gold membership: My boys have been using the same Xbox One S under different profiles. We have purchased a new Xbox and will be purchasing another Xbox Live Gold membership so they can each have their own. Is it...
  3. Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold to Game Pass Ultimate: I've recently renewed my XBox live gold but am thinking of switching to Game Pass Ultimate since it'll include streaming. Will I recieve some form of credit since Ive already paid for Gold for a...
  4. Xbox live gold and game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold and game sharing: Hello there. I've had some issues around sharing xbox live. So I own my own xbox one, with my own personal account.My brother has his own Xbox one with his own personal account. So I was...
  5. What happens to your Live Gold if you refund game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to your Live Gold if you refund game pass?: Hi, So I bought game pass for £10.99 and it transpires my laptop doesn't have the goods to play the games that made it appealing to me while back at uni next month. Anyway it converted my...
  6. Xbox won't let me play games with gold even though I have Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't let me play games with gold even though I have Xbox live gold: I have xbox live gold untill next year but it says i dont have gold subscription and i have removed my account and have restart the xbox but it still says i have not got xbox live gold...
  7. Store skipping game page and taking me straight to versions (cannot get games with gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Store skipping game page and taking me straight to versions (cannot get games with gold...: [IMG] submitted by /u/net3reak [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Live Gold free game does not want to start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold free game does not want to start.: I recently bought Xbox Live Gold, I wait for free games every month, except that when I download and start them, they get an error message, which is: You need to connect an Xbox 360 hard drive to...
  9. Games with gold portal knights acting like I only own the trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold portal knights acting like I only own the trial.: I have game pass ultimate active until September 29. I have claimed every games with Gold game. I tried out the portal knights trial when it first launched, has a game I could play with my son....
  10. Games with Gold Download Not Working/Showing Up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold Download Not Working/Showing Up: When it was available through Games with Gold, I downloaded the original Destroy All Humans Xbox title and had it listed under games I owned. Recently, I went to play it and was able to, but the...