Games with gold game missing from library/not owned???

Discus and support Games with gold game missing from library/not owned??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I see Jurassic Park Evolution is on gamepass now. I went to see if I still had it installed, from when I got it wit games with gold before. I don't, so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProtoDisk, Jun 18, 2021.

1. ProtoDisk
    ProtoDisk Guest

I see Jurassic Park Evolution is on gamepass now. I went to see if I still had it installed, from when I got it wit games with gold before. I don't, so I go to downoad, it says to "buy to own". So defug?!?! I love the game, and don't remember uninstalling it, and now can't play without installing from gamepass. I have gamepass, but don't want to worry about getting invested in the game, to have it taken away on 3 months... This same thing happened to me before with Beyond Good and Evil. Support had be reset my system, and it did nothing but waste time. And from what I've seen looking online, other people have had other games with gold just dissapear from their libraries too. So what's going on???

:)

ProtoDisk, Jun 18, 2021
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Game missing from gold library

Hey blaze

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently unable to install a game you received promotionally before on you console.

Are you using an Xbox One or an Xbox 360?

If you are using an Xbox 360, you should be able to go through your
    Download history
    and try downloading the game from there.

However, there is no longer an effective way to check what Xbox 360 titles you own with out one, therefor, if you are unable to recover it via this way, I would have to recommend that you reach out to

Xbox Customer Support
    and see if they can view this on your account.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

1. Log into Xbox.com
    2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Support.
    3. Scroll down and select Contact us.
    4. Select Games.
    5. Select See other options.
    6. Select Backcompat catalog.
    7. Select Show contact options.
    8. Select Request a call from Support.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. blazeaj Win User

Did your Gold subscription expire at any time?
    Yes multiple times, but when i renew my gold, the games I have previously obtained via games with gold are still there and able to be played and re downloaded.
  4. blazeaj Win User

Hey blaze

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

According to
    this article from "January 31st 2014" It states that this was an Xbox 360 title. Even the hyperlink included in the post redirects you to the Xbox 360 Marketplace.

I would still encourage you to follow the steps provided before to reach out to Xbox Customer Support so that they may verify this information with you as well.

Go ahead and let us know your results!
    Thank you, after double checking I found that it was a 360 version I had obtained via games with gold and that the xb1 version I had currently installed was from game pass and had been removed from the game pass line up, thus leading to my confusion as to
    why I had it downloaded but unable to play it. Thanks again for helping me see the error that was plaguing me all day
  5. luissolid Win User

6. Geth Win User

Glad you got the issue resolved.
Thema:

1. Games with gold game missing from library/not owned??? - Similar Threads - Games gold game

2. Assassin's Creed on Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Assassin's Creed on Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold: I've been wondering for a long time if there are any chances that we can get any Assassin's Creed game on Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold Subscription, I really love the franchise and would love...
  3. Xbox Gold Member Only Items on Xbox 360 Game Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold Member Only Items on Xbox 360 Game Store: I was just about to buy a few theme packs and picture packs on the Xbox 360 game store but some items are all of a sudden locked for Xbox Live Gold members only! They never were before locked that...
  4. Downgrade "xbox game pass ultimate" to "xbox game pass gold" not possible

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Downgrade "xbox game pass ultimate" to "xbox game pass gold" not possible: Hello, we bought an xbox and subscribed to the starter offer xbox game pass ultimate. Since the xbox gold game pass is sufficient for us now, I would like to downgrade. This is what I did: ->...
  5. Downgrading Xbox Ultimate Game Pass back to Xbox Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downgrading Xbox Ultimate Game Pass back to Xbox Gold?: I've yearly purchased Xbox Gold for several years via reoccurring yearly payment of $59.99 on June 1st. This monthly (July 2021) my son received a Xbox Ultimate Game Pass as a gift and activated...
  6. Could not redeem one of the free Games for Gold for July 2021 (Midway Arcade Origins),...

in XboX Insiders
    Could not redeem one of the free Games for Gold for July 2021 (Midway Arcade Origins),...: Hi. I was guided to voice my concerns here for the problem I'm having by a Xbox website support agent, which is that I cannot redeem one of the free games I received with my Xbox Live Gold...
  7. Existing Gold vs. Game Pass Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Existing Gold vs. Game Pass Subscription: I currently have Gold paid through October. If I want to upgrade to Game Pass, will I receive any credit for the months of Gold I've paid for, or is that just a waste?...
  8. Xbox games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games with gold: Do I keep the Xbox one games I get with gold? Because I got WRC 8 awhile back and it says install PR buy to own but I get to keep the 360 games ff7db61e-a18c-4b65-9be7-f6ace2c5f92e
  9. Past Games with Gold Game missing from my download history

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past Games with Gold Game missing from my download history: I recently switched over to a from a xbox one to a xbox one S console to have more storage. When I started redownloading my games, I noticed one missing from my purchase history. The Incredible...
  10. Games with Gold July 2021

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold July 2021: Hi, I am trying to install the game Midway Arcade Origins for free since I have a Gold membership and the game is not available for free, only to buy the game. I already installed Rock of Ages 3,...