Games with Gold “Get” button not working?

Discus and support Games with Gold “Get” button not working? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I already reported this on my Xbox. Just checking if anyone else has this happening. I am trying to download the newest Game with Gold (Batman: The... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MystikclawSkydive, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Games with Gold “Get” button not working?

I already reported this on my Xbox. Just checking if anyone else has this happening.

I am trying to download the newest Game with Gold (Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)). I click the Get button and it makes the right noise but nothing else happens. Every other button (Add to Cart, Buy to own, etc.) all work normally.

Alpha Skip Ahead

submitted by /u/MystikclawSkydive
    [link] [comments]

/u/MystikclawSkydive, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Vocu Win User

error 0x80131500

I am getting this issue as well, it is when clicking the button on the xbox home page where it says 'Free Play Days' (usually the gold deals or the gold monthly free games), when pressing the button it takes you to the "store" but then gives this error,
    I also tried unplugging the xbox, resetting internet, and clearing cache (holding power button for 10 seconds) my location on xbox is correct as well.

getting the free weekend games works if we go to the store and search for them, the issue is that the button to see the games with gold, free weekend, and gold deals is giving us an error.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Receiving nhl 19 free promotion

If you didn't get to click the "Get" button at any point, this also applies if the game just doesn't say you own it, then you can't get it. That's how Games with Gold works, games are only available through a certain period of time. When they're free, you've
    gotta click the "Get" button in place of the buy button to get it added to your gold account... if you miss the window of opportunity you'll have to buy it. However, it sounds like you managed to purchase if you got a download going. So, make sure to check
    your "Ready to Install" games or the "Gold" section on that same page.

If not, you'll have to buy it. In the future, you can purchase games that are free with Gold and add them to your account online on Xbox.com.
  4. Nemesisat Win User

Games with Gold and EA Access

So I just tried the App. I searched for Garden Warfare 2 and pressed the "Get" button. It then says I purchased the game but then the "Get" button reappears and no matter how many times I press it the "Get" option is still there. I then tried this with The
    Technomancer and it processed just like normal and the "Get" button disappears.

The problem I foresee is that once my EA Access subscription expires I might not be able to play the game even if I am then currently subscribed to Gold because it didn't properly register as "gotten" during the Games with Gold promotion period.
  5. kiralouise27 Win User

Games with Gold free game attach to account when I already have a physical disc

Hey there,

You can only get the free game license/s when you get the Free Games with Gold or hit the Buy $0.00 button. Free Games with Gold changes every month, so if the game you were aiming for were part of the Free Games with Gold before and you were unable to get
    it, then the only thing to do now is either purchase the game digitally or wait for it to be free again.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox live gold

Hi, to download the Games with Gold under your name simply go to the

Games with Gold
    page, click on a game, which will take you to the store, make sure you are signed in with your account, and click the 'Get' button.
Thema:

Games with Gold “Get” button not working?

1. Games with Gold “Get” button not working? - Similar Threads - Games Gold “Get”

2. I paid for xbox live gold but i amnot getting to play my online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for xbox live gold but i amnot getting to play my online games: Hi, I have paid for my xbox live gold but I still cannot play any of my online games. I have restarted my xbox and unplugged it but it ill still not work. I have also tried using xbox live gold...
  3. games with gold not letting me get my 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games with gold not letting me get my 360 game: I haven't been able to download any 360 games since i got game pass ultimate a few months ago... It keeps looping from "You have no valid payment options on file." to showing none of my cards...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate for £1 stacking on my Gold membership. Email saying I only get the 1st...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate for £1 stacking on my Gold membership. Email saying I only get the 1st...: My brother and I were told that if we get Game Pass Ultimate for £1 we would have it until our Xbox Live Gold memberships expire and that one month would be added to our memberships, but my...
  5. Impossible to get Gold Live Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to get Gold Live Xbox 360 games: Hi, I don't konw if I'm the only one who has this problem : I cannot get Gold Live Xbox 360 games since months, the waiting circle just keeps turning and no response like this below : [img] I...
  6. [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...: Title. I've tried everything, reported once a week. I even tried it when the system OS was the official stable version. Always with a constant "Installation Stopped." I cancel the install and try...
  7. Xbox game with gold purchase getting infinite loading circle.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game with gold purchase getting infinite loading circle.: Hi I'm getting really annoyed by this, as this is completely getting ignored by Xbox (support) twitter account. I already missed Bolt because of this and now Ninja Gaiden 3 is going to end the...
  8. Not able to get Bolt as Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to get Bolt as Games with Gold: Hi, I have not been able to “buy” the Xbox 360 game Bolt as this month’s Games with Gold. On xbox.com the browser just keeps loading, when pressing Buy. Whereas on my Xbox One X I get a “Ooops!...
  9. No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one: Hey there! I've been trying to get " Tekken tag tournament 2", since it's free on gold now. Thing is, after I select it and click see price, then I click continue, there are no payment options...
  10. I can play multiplayer but can't get Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can play multiplayer but can't get Games with Gold: That's exactly it. I have Gold. I bought a year subscription three months ago. I bought one month of Game Pass Ultimate, but cancelled it a couple weeks in and got a refund. Could cancelling that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live get button not working