Games with Gold Hitman for 13,99 instead for free.

Discus and support Games with Gold Hitman for 13,99 instead for free. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. Does anybody know why I cant get Hitman for free even though I have a xbox live gold membership? It is part of games with gold this month, till... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexKnorr1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. AlexKnorr1
    AlexKnorr1 Guest

Hi.

Does anybody know why I cant get Hitman for free even though I have a xbox live gold membership? It is part of games with gold this month, till today. I can only get it for 13,99 now. A few weeks ago I could definitely get it for free.

:)

AlexKnorr1, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Maybe that can be some Region Restriction
  3. AlexKnorr1 Win User

Thank you for the answer, but if I am not wrong, you only described the problem i have already mentioned.

I see, that the game is discounted, but why is it only discounted instead of being for free? We still have Sept. 30, right? So it schould be for free, not discounted, as mentioned in https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/08/29/games-with-gold-september-2019/.

Kind Regards
  4. LIL SHETDOG Win User

That's unfortunate. The sales used to last until midnight. How disappointing.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello again Alex,

It does state that the offer was for September 1st - September 30th, the 30th being the last day, but it would not be available all day. The Microsoft store has designated times for sales/promotions, and that time may have been placed to end the deal earlier
    today.

Apologies about not being able to obtain the game, we wish that more could be done about this.

We don't have more information regarding sales/promotions just being that our tools are intended for assistance with troubleshooting for Xbox One consoles/Windows PCs, but we recommend reaching out to our
    customer support team in case this can be further reviewed/investigated.

Best wishes!
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Alex,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to install Hitman: The Complete First Season for free.

As provided by our New Games with Gold for September 2019, the game is no longer free but is now discounted to $13.99:

We hope that this information was helpful, and we wish you the best!
Thema:

1. Games with Gold Hitman for 13,99 instead for free. - Similar Threads - Games Gold Hitman

2. Hitman Season 1 September Games with Gold Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman Season 1 September Games with Gold Issue: Hello how are you? I had downloaded the free games with gold hitman the complete first season in September and i went to play it today and strangely the only package available is Sapienza and of...
  3. Can't download Hitman Absolution via Games with Gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't download Hitman Absolution via Games with Gold.: Can't download Hitman Absolution via Games with Gold. It says "Этот контент недоступен для консолей в вашем регионе." = "This content is not available in your region", can anybode help? I've just...
  4. Hitman: Absolution "Games With Gold" version

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hitman: Absolution "Games With Gold" version: I had played this and beaten it and sold my copy a year or so ago, but I still enjoy it so when I saw it was free I downloaded it. But every time I try to play it, my Xbox completely freezes. I...
  5. Games with Gold- Hitman: Blood Money region locked Canada?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold- Hitman: Blood Money region locked Canada?: I was trying to collect my games with gold, and when I click on Hitman, the popup says: Sorry This offer is not valid in your region. What is going on, why am I getting this now? I've never...
  6. Cannot download Free Gold Game: Hitman Absolution due to "Child" or "Teen" ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Free Gold Game: Hitman Absolution due to "Child" or "Teen" ...: I am proud to say that I've owned my Xbox (Microsoft) account for about 9 years now. Yes, I started playing at around 8 years old on the original Xbox. I can't say I remember how my father and I...
  7. Hitman Absolution from games with gold freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman Absolution from games with gold freezes: Hello, Maybe someone had same problem and knows how to solve it. I have this game from games with gold. Almost at the end in movie in last chapter (epilogue) game freezes the consoles, needs to...
  8. Hitman: Absolution (Games with Gold)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman: Absolution (Games with Gold): I don't understand why people say while its about time we get a good free games. Halo 3, AC2, and Dead island. Were good. Beggar cant be choosers. But any way im always happy for a free game....
  9. April's free Xbox games with Gold are Hitman: Absolution and Deadlight

in XBoX on Consoles
    April's free Xbox games with Gold are Hitman: Absolution and Deadlight: Put your shades on, turn your collar up and set those knee joints to "self-satisfied swagger". April's free Xbox games with Gold are Hitman: Absolution, available from the 1st to the 15th, and...
  10. April's free Xbox games with Gold are Hitman: Absolution and Deadlight

in XBoX on Consoles
    April's free Xbox games with Gold are Hitman: Absolution and Deadlight: Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+ c721e783-8f34-48ea-b070-83dd19ffa330