Games With Gold Idea

Discus and support Games With Gold Idea in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I had a idea that instead of just putting up 4 games that might not get liked by everyone, there should be a choice of say 20 games (10 Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Porter9000, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Porter9000
    Porter9000 Guest

Games With Gold Idea

Hello,

I had a idea that instead of just putting up 4 games that might not get liked by everyone, there should be a choice of say 20 games (10 Xbox 360) (10 Xbox one) and the person who is using gold gets to pick which 4 games they want out of the 20 but cant change
    there mind so they could only pick 4 so say if someone liked the look of 3 Xbox 360 games and 1 Xbox one game they could do that and vice versa, Microsoft and Xbox gold would still have control over the 20 games up but at-least it gives more choice other then,
    "oh great one game out of 4 that i actually might play" which i think is a little stupid i mean most people are paying 40 pounds a year for there gold and they dont really get much from offers, where as on PS4 and Playstation plus they do votes to involve
    the community more...

I am not taking a jab at Xbox, since i love the console and my games but its just to me a little stupid that the community doesn't have much of an input on what we get to see on "games with gold",

thanks for reading Games With Gold Idea :)

:)

Porter9000, Dec 31, 2018
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

games for gold idea

"games for gold seem to be giving us some crappy games for free"

-

Not a moaning thread??

The voting idea has been brought up many times,it can`t fix "your problem".

Imagine if the 2 games that you voted for each month, out of the possible 5, never once get chosen.

You would be straight back here with another "constructive thread".
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

Games With Gold Idea

You should post that to the xbox ideas page!
  4. ((chicken_nugget)) Win User

Games With Gold Idea

Hey Porter9000,

You can submit your idea at Xbox Ideas. It's a good one!
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

games for gold idea

I'm happy they're giving free games, they don't have to do that. So voting will never happen. They're going to give us marginally older games, which is okay. I would like more newer games, but I'll take whatever I get.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

games for gold idea

I'd also like to add that what you find to be "crappy" games, others may actually enjoy them.

To be honest, the entire time this promotion has been going on, I think I've downloaded a whopping 1 game from it. lol.
Thema:

Games With Gold Idea

1. Games With Gold Idea - Similar Threads - Games Gold Idea

2. my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online: my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play game online. such as gtaol, still remind me to buy it again. f73a964a-f813-49ee-a4ee-8cf59e8518c1
  3. Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged: Hi, Yesterday, I decided to change my Xbox Live gold subscription to annual from monthly which I did. Now, there was a $1 promo for Game Pass Ultimate so I added that to the cart since I'm...
  4. Gold Rush The Game for console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold Rush The Game for console.: Cant say ife heard of it. im still waiting for Commandos 2 release date. c1be1891-cf69-4340-8f64-2702d250efbd
  5. Conflicting info on converting existing gold subscription to game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Conflicting info on converting existing gold subscription to game pass ultimate: I am considering upgrading my Xbox live gold membership to Xbox game pass ultimate. In your information here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass , I see it says that I can convert up to 36...
  6. Can’t claim games with gold anymore. Gold is active too.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t claim games with gold anymore. Gold is active too.: Cant claim games with gold anymore, it was working last month fine but i think the new dashboard messed it up. tried via xbox, app, and website and it still shows no option to claim games with...
  7. Help pls, 1 year Gold is gone; Game Pass Promotion stolen mi gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help pls, 1 year Gold is gone; Game Pass Promotion stolen mi gold: They canceled my Gold subscription, and I want it again, they cheated me with the Ultimate Game Pass promotion on offer for three months, and they stole my new 1-year gold account. I dropped out...
  8. Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass: My son has an Xbox and is on Xbox live but i would like to know if Xbox gold live and unlimited games pass are available to buy as a package thanks you . Dont know if i can thanks...
  9. IDEA: Voting for the monthly Games with Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    IDEA: Voting for the monthly Games with Gold: I do love the Games with Gold program(Who seriously doesn't love 2 free games a month?), but it would be great to see what the community would want to see become free. If a thread like this has...
  10. games for gold idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    games for gold idea: just an idea games for gold seem to be giving us some crappy games for free i might add so no probs but why not have a voting system so we the xbox live community can vote for a game xbox give...