Games with Gold INSIDE page broken

Discus and support Games with Gold INSIDE page broken in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went to download INSIDE for free from this month's games with gold deals but every time I select the game to take me to its store page it always... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Faruja, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Faruja
    Faruja Guest

I went to download INSIDE for free from this month's games with gold deals but every time I select the game to take me to its store page it always breaks, even if I search the game manually the page still won't load. The trailer briefly appears but then
    the page dies, and yes I have hard reset my console so don't even think about suggesting it

error code 0x00000194

:)

Faruja, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Have you tried purchasing it from the website?
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. It looks like the Service Alert has been fixed, for more info on the service alert please click this link for the

Xbox Live Status
    . If you could please try again and let us know if you are still encountering the issue so that we may be able to properly resolve it for you.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. alexteam27 Win User

Hi, try with the Xbox app on phone
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Faruja,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. As suggested by Smwutches, you can also attempt to claim this games with gold title online. You can find the game here on the link : Games
    With gold

Just make sure you are signed into the same account you use on the Xbox, with Xbox live gold.

Hope this helps!
  6. WhowantsToRock7 Win User

If I may interject something. You might also wish to contact

http://support.xbox.com and provide them with the specific error code that you have supplied here in the forum. They would be able to troubleshoot it more so.
Thema:

1. Games with Gold INSIDE page broken - Similar Threads - Games Gold INSIDE

2. Downloading games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading games with gold: Unable to download free xbox games with gold. When I press the green "get "button nothing happens. Have tried both Batman and styx. Have since tried to download a game pass game and that worked...
  3. Redownload gold game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redownload gold game: Hi i downloaded rivals of aether when it was free from gold and at the time i didnt like it so i uninstalled it but now that i want it back ii wont let me reinstall it...
  4. Games With Gold Won’t Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games With Gold Won’t Download: So when I click Get on any of the Games with gold it literally does nothing, no error messages just does nothing. Anyone else experienced this and is there a solution?...
  5. Games for gold not posting to a download.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games for gold not posting to a download.: I have tried the "get" button on the game '"Styx: Shards of Darkness"' on both the Xbox and PC. Via Xbox console companion. It does absolutely nothing and doesn't post to a download....
  6. Trouble downloading free Xbox One Games With Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble downloading free Xbox One Games With Gold games: I can not download this month’s Games With Gold title, Batman:The Telltale Games Series. Each time I try to click the “Get” button, nothing happens. I have ran into this before but usually can get...
  7. Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.: Have I got this right that the 'Join ultimate for £1' offer on the xbox dashboard converts all my current remaining xbox gold subscription to game pass ultimate for just £1 one off fee? Text...
  8. Games with gold - Batman The Telltale series

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with gold - Batman The Telltale series: The game is coming up as Free+ however when you press “Get” nothing is happening b858fea1-08c6-4c0d-bda2-400e07549548
  9. Unable to download Jan 2020 free games for gold - NOW RESOLVED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Jan 2020 free games for gold - NOW RESOLVED: Hi all, Is anyone else having issues downloading Batman Telltale series? It is showing on this months free games for gold. When I access game summary screen it is showing available at 100%...
  10. Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Nevouti [link] [comments]