Games with Gold INSIDE page broken

Discus and support Games with Gold INSIDE page broken in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went to download INSIDE for free from this month's games with gold deals but every time I select the game to take me to its store page it always... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Faruja, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Faruja
    Faruja Guest

I went to download INSIDE for free from this month's games with gold deals but every time I select the game to take me to its store page it always breaks, even if I search the game manually the page still won't load. The trailer briefly appears but then
    the page dies, and yes I have hard reset my console so don't even think about suggesting it

error code 0x00000194

:)

Faruja, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Have you tried purchasing it from the website?
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. It looks like the Service Alert has been fixed, for more info on the service alert please click this link for the

Xbox Live Status
    . If you could please try again and let us know if you are still encountering the issue so that we may be able to properly resolve it for you.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. alexteam27 Win User

Hi, try with the Xbox app on phone
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Faruja,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. As suggested by Smwutches, you can also attempt to claim this games with gold title online. You can find the game here on the link : Games
    With gold

Just make sure you are signed into the same account you use on the Xbox, with Xbox live gold.

Hope this helps!
  6. WhowantsToRock7 Win User

If I may interject something. You might also wish to contact

http://support.xbox.com and provide them with the specific error code that you have supplied here in the forum. They would be able to troubleshoot it more so.
Thema:

1. Games with Gold INSIDE page broken - Similar Threads - Games Gold INSIDE

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live: Ultimate 1-Month R15,90 including VAT for the first month R199,00 including VAT every month after that By selecting Subscribe, you agree to the Store terms of sale. We'll charge you R15,90...
  3. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  4. I can’t download the game with gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download the game with gold games: I have the xbox live gold but somehow i can’t download the game with gold games. Thanks for your help 17a05f61-f83b-4db0-9700-364bc3052c8e
  5. Gold Games nicht umsonst sondern wurde mir berechnet. Und nun? [Translation-Gold Games not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold Games nicht umsonst sondern wurde mir berechnet. Und nun? [Translation-Gold Games not...: Hallo, trotz Gold Abo wurde mir ein Gold Game (Inside) berechnet. Wie kann man das rückgängig machen?. Drehe mich immer im Kreis und werde von Microsoft immer wieder auf dieselben Hilfe-Seiten...
  6. Games With Gold for Xbox One not available from Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games With Gold for Xbox One not available from Xbox 360: "You can get two free Xbox One games every month through Games with Gold, directly from your Xbox 360 or on Xbox.com. Build your game library every month and have games waiting for you when you...
  7. Unplayable Xbox live gold game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unplayable Xbox live gold game.: Can someone help me? I was going to start For Honor today, and it gave me this message: 0x803f8003 Something went wrong I looked it up and it says that my subscription has to be active. I...
  8. Games previously obtained from Games with Gold showing as not owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games previously obtained from Games with Gold showing as not owned: Two games, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime and Slime Rancher. I thought I was crazy at first. The games don't show up in my order history. However, my achievements tell the story. Slime Rancher...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access: I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the...
  10. Favourite Game from Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite Game from Gold: Way back in the day, I actually really enjoyed So Many Mes for xbox one. good platformer title. 43818f4d-eaed-4e97-8a60-2d0f8c6fdc35