Games with gold issue

Discus and support Games with gold issue in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm trying to figure out why The Final Station is showing as unavailable in the Microsoft store. I can see it listed as this half of Games with Gold,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Kragoth133, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Kragoth133
    Kragoth133 Guest

Games with gold issue

I'm trying to figure out why The Final Station is showing as unavailable in the Microsoft store. I can see it listed as this half of Games with Gold, but there is no button to download it, instead it says it is unavailable. In Australia.

:)

Kragoth133, Nov 22, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Issue with games with gold

Hey 1CA,

Thank you for responding! I see you are having a difficult time setting up a call with one of our phone representatives, please follow these instructions on our

Xbox Support site:

1. Choose a Category: Xbox One
    2. Ask as a question: see other options
    3. Pick a topic: Set up my Xbox One console
    4. These usually help: Show contact options
    5. Contact us: Request a call form support
    Hope this helps! :D
  3. Airiak Win User

You may want to request a call from support.
  4. 1CA Win User

I located the error messages and codes section but was unable to find the "show contact options" option. Am i just missing something here or did microsoft move it for some reason.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems with the games you acquired through Games with Gold. Now although these games might not appear in your Order History you can always pull them up through
    www.account.xbox.com/mygames Once you click on the link go ahead and log into your account and see if the game appears in here.

If you see the game I would advise you contact
    Xbox Customer Support
    to see if they are able to pull up more information on the game itself.

I hope this helps.
  6. BrentTisher Win User

Issue with Games with Gold

Im having the same problem with the same game as well
Thema:

Games with gold issue

1. Games with gold issue - Similar Threads - Games gold issue

2. Games With Gold Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games With Gold Issue: Overlord II was recently released for Xbox Gold and since it is a Xbox 360 game I pressed See Price when I went to the store, but I get a messege saying "You can't purchase this on Xbox.com,...
  3. Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only: I have xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I can't download backward compatible xbox 360 games which are released on xbox live gold. For e.g I cant download overload II which is backward...
  4. Issue with Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Games with Gold: I am having the issue where if I buy a game it will ask if I own it, I've seen the forum response is to buy it again but that's where my problem comes in, it's with the games with gold games,...
  5. Batman TellTale Season 1 Games With Gold Download Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman TellTale Season 1 Games With Gold Download Issues: When season 1 was up for grabs, I added it to my games like any other one, but now that I want to play it I can't get any episodes beyond the 2nd one. Episode 1 & 2 downloaded, but they're asking...
  6. Games with Gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold issues: I've had an xbox live account for over 17 years and as long as there has been "Games with Gold" I have been downloading them. Although I've never gotten around to getting an xbox one I still enjoy...
  7. Ninja Gaiden 3 Games with Gold issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 3 Games with Gold issue: Ninja Gaiden 3 is now for free for Gold members. However, I am getting a "This offer is not valid in your region." error message. I live in the United States. My Xbox One is from the United...
  8. Hitman Season 1 September Games with Gold Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman Season 1 September Games with Gold Issue: Hello how are you? I had downloaded the free games with gold hitman the complete first season in September and i went to play it today and strangely the only package available is Sapienza and of...
  9. Issue with games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with games with gold: A few months ago i downloaded dead space 1 using the games with gold offer on xbox live gold. Recently i tried to launch the game only to receive an error message stating that i need to renew my...
  10. Games with Gold unpurchasing issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold unpurchasing issue: I downloaded both Saint Row IV and WWE 2k16 when they were free for download with gwg. However, now when I try to launch them, I get the error saying that I didn't purchase it. I was able to play...