games with gold major nelson video on Xbox one?

Discus and support games with gold major nelson video on Xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; on 360 there is a video in the games with gold area from major nelson that shows the upcoming games for next month. I've never seen this on the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jordanwelch, Nov 24, 2016.

1. jordanwelch
    jordanwelch Guest

on 360 there is a video in the games with gold area from major nelson that shows the upcoming games for next month. I've never seen this on the Xbox one... Where is it?

:)

jordanwelch, Nov 24, 2016
  2. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    Bazajaytee, Nov 24, 2016
  3. Dark destiny
    Dark destiny Guest
    Xbox One Hands On +

well cross referencing that video with the major nelson it is the kensington

Dark destiny, Nov 24, 2016
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Where is Deals with Gold?

You can also check out the deals with gold and games with gold at major nelson or trueachievements webpages.
  5. Dark destiny Win User

Xbox One Hands On +

well cross referencing that video with the major nelson it is the kensington
  6. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

Worried

If you look at major nelsons website there are videos of him playing on the xbox one with ryse and project spark.
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

angry Joe on the xbox one DRM reversal

That was his bet video yet. Major Nelson got owned though.
  8. Dieinthedark93 Win User

Battlefield 3 beta available during free gold weekend?

So I won't get to play it then right? I'm just making sure. Major Nelson's video that said "BF3 beta" as the headline and "Plus free gold weekend" as the subtitle was making me think that i'd get to.
Thema:

1. games with gold major nelson video on Xbox one? - Similar Threads - games gold major

2. Microsoft still doing the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft still doing the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo?: If I let my xbox game pass ultimate subscription run out next month, can I do the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo still, where you pay $1 to upgrade all the Xbox Live Gold you have at a...
  3. Why is it not letting me play my xbox gold game, but allowing my friend to?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it not letting me play my xbox gold game, but allowing my friend to?: When I put my friends account on my xbox, and changed it to his home xbox so he could have ultimate game pass too. I can no longer play xbox gold games on my account, but if i switch to his i can....
  4. how can i change my plan from games pass ultimate to xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i change my plan from games pass ultimate to xbox live gold: how can i change my plan from games pass ultimate to xbox live gold 794a8852-4f12-4b24-a46a-c591b61777ac
  5. Xbox Live Gold Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Games: Okay so I'm currently console sharing with a family member and I have the games we each buy, they display normally. Also have xbox live so I can play online games no problem, just to clarify the...
  6. Games with Gold pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold pass not working: “I have got an Xbox live Gold subscription and Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. I am unable to access any of the games from "Games with Gold" but all the games from "Xbox Game Pass" and "EA play"...
  7. How to play free to play multilayer games without xbox live gold

in XboX Insiders
    How to play free to play multilayer games without xbox live gold: Hi guys. Can you please tell me how to play free online multiplayer games such as fortnite and warzone without xbox live gold . They said that they were gonna do it so please help. My subscription...
  8. Xbox seems to have quietly broken their Games with Gold promise...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox seems to have quietly broken their Games with Gold promise...: (Xbox One) I have been a Gold subscriber for around 14 years, until recently. Games with Gold have always been free to keep forever, but recently all of them have disappeared from my accounts, and...
  9. Upgrading from Gold to Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading from Gold to Game Pass: I currently am on Xbox Live Gold with a year plan and have until the 26th of december then the plan expires. I want to purchase a code for a year of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Console only). My...
  10. Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games: So i bought xbox live gold, and after purchasing it told me that I needed to renew my subscription when i tried to open Players Unknown Battle Grounds. I go to the microsoft store and it says i...