Games With Gold not downloading accounts when using a computer

Discus and support Games With Gold not downloading accounts when using a computer in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm sure I've heard somewhere that we are able to download Games With Gold titles directly to our Xbox360 via our computers on the Xbox web... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Nokia640 user, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Games With Gold not downloading accounts when using a computer

Hi all, I'm sure I've heard somewhere that we are able to download Games With Gold titles directly to our Xbox360 via our computers on the Xbox web site.

Is this true?

I'm asking because despite when using my laptop (running windows 7) and logging into my Xbox360 account, clicking the 'Games With Gold' link and then the 'download to Xbox' link, I get a pop-up window telling me I can't purchase the game! The game is free!

Any ideas what the problem is?

:)

Nokia640 user, Apr 13, 2014
  2. Lima Ed
    Lima Ed Guest
    14 days gold trial: code used but account not upgraded

Hi,

I activated the trial by using the 25 digits code that came with my new XBOX; upon using it I got message saying it was activated correctly and that I was Gold.

However, when I check my account status it says I'm not Gold and that I should buy a subscription, the same happens when I log in to live using my computer.

Any ideas on what I can do?

Thanks!

Ed.

Lima Ed, Apr 13, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Xbox 360 Gold Games

Hey Augmented, when downloading the games with gold your physical location needs to match your accounts region. Not all games are available in all regions. You are receiving an error message with redeeming your gold card because subscription cards are region
    locked. So unless you bought the card from an American retail store it would not work on your account. I recommend changing your region to Portugal and downloading whatever the available game with gold is for your region

x24hrs2livex, Apr 13, 2014
  4. Danno McK.
    Danno McK. Guest

Is there more information than "can't purchase"?

One possible issue is not having a payment method configured on your account, such a a credit/debit card or PayPal. I don't have one, so trying to "purchase" free items via Xbox.com tells me that I have no payment method on my account. The only solution for
    that, if you don't want to add a payment method, is to make the free purchases via a console.

Danno McK., Apr 13, 2014
  5. Danno McK. Win User

Is there more information than "can't purchase"?

One possible issue is not having a payment method configured on your account, such a a credit/debit card or PayPal. I don't have one, so trying to "purchase" free items via Xbox.com tells me that I have no payment method on my account. The only solution for
    that, if you don't want to add a payment method, is to make the free purchases via a console.
  6. FTG LightShadow Win User

I have a problem for download a video game on xbox one

I had the same problem, found out it only affects the 360 games with gold when viewed from the Xbox One. I just download the game on the 360 then cancel the download and it appears available in the "Ready to Install" section on the Xbox One. I haven't found
    a way to fix it with just using the Xbox One and I haven't tried using a computer/laptop. Try looking at the game on a computer or laptop, you might be able to get it download on the One from there. Here's a link to the games with gold page: http://www.xbox.com/en-CA/live/games-with-gold?xr=shellnav
  7. Mrlegeek39 Win User

I have a problem for download a video game on xbox one

I had the same problem, found out it only affects the 360 games with gold when viewed from the Xbox One. I just download the game on the 360 then cancel the download and it appears available in the "Ready to Install" section on the Xbox One. I haven't found
    a way to fix it with just using the Xbox One and I haven't tried using a computer/laptop. Try looking at the game on a computer or laptop, you might be able to get it download on the One from there. Here's a link to the games with gold page: http://www.xbox.com/en-CA/live/games-with-gold?xr=shellnav
    Thank you for your answer
  8. ChokingSwineflu Win User

finalfansty XIII-2

i dont like useing my other account sighning in as im useing my freinds pc n i dont trust their computer might i have a gold account but i went up my brothers n put my hardrive in his computer and it downloaded ok
  9. alphafox360 Win User

Can't download Guacamelee!

Having the exact same issue. Can't download from the website or on my Xbox. It keeps sending me to the "get a gold account screen" when I try to get it on the xbox one and then when I follow that it says I already have a gold account. When I try to do it
    on the computer it doesn't even let me click the link to purchase it. Very annoying...
Thema:

1. Games With Gold not downloading accounts when using a computer - Similar Threads - Games Gold downloading

2. Can't download Xbox 360 Gold game of the month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Xbox 360 Gold game of the month: Every time I try downloading the Xbox 360 game "Bolt" on my Xbox One (it's one of the free Gold games), it says that my account doesn't allow me to "purchase" it on Xbox.com and that I must...
  3. Games with gold not downloading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with gold not downloading: I have not been able to download my games with gold get for the month. I get to the final screen with my card information and click continue and then it just keeps spinning and doesnt say it will...
  4. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game: Hello, Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025 I tried from my computer and I can't get it (bug). From my xbox, I can't...
  5. Neither me or any of my friends can download the Gold game of september (EDF 2025)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Neither me or any of my friends can download the Gold game of september (EDF 2025): The game simply doesn't appear on MS Store on PC nor XOne. When trying to download from website the page keeps loading forever. We all 4 (me and my Friends) live in Spain...
  6. 2 of my Games downloaded with Gold just disapperead.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 of my Games downloaded with Gold just disapperead.: Forza 5 and Battlefield 3 aren't there anymore. Can't even redownload them, by manually searching in the store. This just happened and I don't understand why, since I regularly downloaded them...
  7. I can't download Earth Defense Force 2025 (game with gold)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Earth Defense Force 2025 (game with gold): Hello, I can not download the game Earth Defense Force 2025 (game with gold). The loading is stuck after the buying confirmation. Can you help me? 973a79b1-912f-4060-8850-34c34df7d8cc
  8. Can't Download Xbox Game With Gold Earth Defense Force 2025

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Download Xbox Game With Gold Earth Defense Force 2025: Hi everyone! I'm trying to add the free game of the month "Earth Defense Force 2025" to my collection, but after clicking to confirm the "PayPal purchase page", the payment wheel turns again and...
  9. Cannot download all Xbox Gold free games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download all Xbox Gold free games: Hello. I've been trying to contact Xbox support which goes unanswered, so now trying here with this question: About three months ago, I stopped being able to download all of the months free games...
  10. I can’t download the game with gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download the game with gold games: I have the xbox live gold but somehow i can’t download the game with gold games. Thanks for your help 17a05f61-f83b-4db0-9700-364bc3052c8e