Games with gold not downloading

Discus and support Games with gold not downloading in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have not been able to download my games with gold get for the month. I get to the final screen with my card information and click continue and then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JSMILY4, Oct 8, 2019.

1. JSMILY4
    JSMILY4 Guest

I have not been able to download my games with gold get for the month. I get to the final screen with my card information and click continue and then it just keeps spinning and doesnt say it will download to my console. I have tried it on my phone and
    on my laptop and it is the same thing.

:)

JSMILY4, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Assassins Creed 3 should be free, but it wants me to pay

That would be the problem. Trials don't change your account status to gold. A full gold subscription is required in order to download the 360 games with gold games. Xbox One games with gold games required a gold subscription to keep playing them for free,
    so they can be downloaded with a trial.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can't download Army of Two without having to pay

Trial codes don't change your account status to gold. You can download the Xbox One Games with Gold with a trial because a gold subscription is required to keep playing it for free, but a full gold subscription is required in order to download 360 Games
    with Gold games.
  4. Mohammad Aufinator Win User

I can't download Games of the month?

YOU NEED XBOX LIVE GOLD TO DOWNLOAD THE GAMES WITH GOLD GAMES!
  5. nevillefarrell Win User

14 days trial expired in the first day!

Were you trying to download games for gold ? if so you can't download games for gold with Trial passes. The trails only allow you to play online and does not let you take advantage of games for gold or deals for gold. Can you still play online?
  6. Pandasaur cx Win User

Borderlands is Free, but I can't download it

@CROW3421 You need gold in order to download Games with Gold.
Thema:

1. Games with gold not downloading - Similar Threads - Games gold downloading

2. Can't download Xbox 360 Gold game of the month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Xbox 360 Gold game of the month: Every time I try downloading the Xbox 360 game "Bolt" on my Xbox One (it's one of the free Gold games), it says that my account doesn't allow me to "purchase" it on Xbox.com and that I must...
  3. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game: Hello, Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025 I tried from my computer and I can't get it (bug). From my xbox, I can't...
  4. Neither me or any of my friends can download the Gold game of september (EDF 2025)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Neither me or any of my friends can download the Gold game of september (EDF 2025): The game simply doesn't appear on MS Store on PC nor XOne. When trying to download from website the page keeps loading forever. We all 4 (me and my Friends) live in Spain...
  5. 2 of my Games downloaded with Gold just disapperead.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 of my Games downloaded with Gold just disapperead.: Forza 5 and Battlefield 3 aren't there anymore. Can't even redownload them, by manually searching in the store. This just happened and I don't understand why, since I regularly downloaded them...
  6. I can't download Earth Defense Force 2025 (game with gold)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Earth Defense Force 2025 (game with gold): Hello, I can not download the game Earth Defense Force 2025 (game with gold). The loading is stuck after the buying confirmation. Can you help me? 973a79b1-912f-4060-8850-34c34df7d8cc
  7. Can't Download Xbox Game With Gold Earth Defense Force 2025

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Download Xbox Game With Gold Earth Defense Force 2025: Hi everyone! I'm trying to add the free game of the month "Earth Defense Force 2025" to my collection, but after clicking to confirm the "PayPal purchase page", the payment wheel turns again and...
  8. Cannot download all Xbox Gold free games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download all Xbox Gold free games: Hello. I've been trying to contact Xbox support which goes unanswered, so now trying here with this question: About three months ago, I stopped being able to download all of the months free games...
  9. I can’t download the game with gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download the game with gold games: I have the xbox live gold but somehow i can’t download the game with gold games. Thanks for your help 17a05f61-f83b-4db0-9700-364bc3052c8e
  10. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7