Games with Gold Regional replacements

Discus and support Games with Gold Regional replacements in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm a South African and I've been a Gold member for a while now and I love the idea of games with gold each month. In recent months I've started... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Superman959, May 2, 2019.

1. Superman959
    Superman959 Guest

I'm a South African and I've been a Gold member for a while now and I love the idea of games with gold each month.

In recent months I've started getting extremely annoyed with how games are being replaced with lesser titles just because im in South Africa. This didn't REALLY bother me before but in recent months its started getting seriously annoying because every game
    gets replaced with the same title, "The MAW".

I dont mind games getting replaced for whatever the reason is but at least give the South African users something new! Not just giving us the same flipping title all the time or at least let us choose between old titles from the past that we might have missed.

:)

Superman959, May 2, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

The same thing's been posted twice, try not to do that as it could be counted as spam and lead to some forum rules violations and such and whatnot.

A lot of people answered on the duplicate so you may want to consider coming back and deleting this one.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Sorry this offer is not valid in your region

Hi there!

As Denis stated above, not all games are available for all supported Xbox Live regions. Some regions may have replacements for the games that are not available to that region, but not all regions will have replacements. I think the best way to check if this
    is true for your region is to go to
    https://www.xbox.com/live/games-with-gold
    . If xbox.com is set to Norway as the region, everything will be displayed for the Norwegian market.

Here is a quote from section 5 of
    Microsoft's Terms of Sale
    : "Geographic Availability. Available products and services may vary depending on your region or device. In addition, there may be limits on where we can ship goods, or provide services or digital content.
    To complete your purchase, you may be required to have a valid billing and shipping address within the country or region of the Store where you are purchasing."

You will not be able to download this game if it is not available in your region and if you don't have a valid billing address of a region where this game is available.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Jogo Castlevania Symphony foi liberado para game with Gold? [Game Castlevania Symphony was released for game with Gold?]

When games are not available in a specific regions they remove it for that region and replace it with another game. Many times it is local laws that prevent a game from being available in that region.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Games with gold

www.xbox.com/.../games-with-gold for games for gold in your region

fyi your account region has to be the same as your physical region to download all games for gold games
Thema:

1. Games with Gold Regional replacements - Similar Threads - Games Gold Regional

2. Xbox Live Gold games are different in other regions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold games are different in other regions: Hi Microsoft, I understand the free Xbox One game release for this month is NHL 2019. However, in Singapore, we recieved Race the Sun instead. Similarly, previous month, we did not receive the...
  3. Problem with XBox360 Gold Game in Germany - "Offer not available in your region"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with XBox360 Gold Game in Germany - "Offer not available in your region": Hallo, so, I am a citizen of a small EU country and I have one hotmail account for several years. The adress on the Hotmail account was the old country. A month or so ago, I relocated to...
  4. Problem with games with gold membership in my region

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with games with gold membership in my region: Today a list of game with gold was updated and Army of Two gets in it. But i can't download it because page with this game not available in my region as a game it self. This game available in...
  5. Sorry This offer is not valid in your region. Battlefield (US) Games with gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sorry This offer is not valid in your region. Battlefield (US) Games with gold: So, i'm in Texas and i go to click for my games with gold, ive tried with my 360 my one my windows phone i keep getting "Sorry This offer is not valid in your region." so, did the U.S. stop...
  6. Games with gold region issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with gold region issue: I'm from Romania and i just paid for a month of xbox live gold hoping to access the cloud for storage and for the 4 free games promised by the add. Unfortunately the game i was most hoping to get...
  7. Games with Gold- Hitman: Blood Money region locked Canada?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold- Hitman: Blood Money region locked Canada?: I was trying to collect my games with gold, and when I click on Hitman, the popup says: Sorry This offer is not valid in your region. What is going on, why am I getting this now? I've never...
  8. Games for gold dead space 2 not available in your region?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games for gold dead space 2 not available in your region?: I was excited to see dead space 2 coming to games with gold. However when I tried to get the game it told me that it was not available in my region. Can anyone help me?...
  9. (REGIONAL PROBLEM) Games w/ Gold: Dead Space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (REGIONAL PROBLEM) Games w/ Gold: Dead Space: hello, i have lately been having a problem regarding dead space. now, my original physical region was UAE, and the console was bought from the UAE. this includes my account region aswell. when...
  10. xbox360 "free Game with Gold" , Gives not supported for your region

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 "free Game with Gold" , Gives not supported for your region: Most of the time, I try to download the free game with gold membership, it give me the error message that it not supported to your xbox 360 region, My Xbox360 region is PAL Anyone know how to...