Games With Gold Selection

Discus and support Games With Gold Selection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just saw the Games With Gold selection for March 2021. I never expect much from this, however i usually like the 360/OG games. How do they go about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AP4RK, Feb 23, 2021.

1. AP4RK
    AP4RK Guest

I just saw the Games With Gold selection for March 2021. I never expect much from this, however i usually like the 360/OG games. How do they go about selecting the titles for Games With Gold?

:)

AP4RK, Feb 23, 2021
  2. FreeGames4LIVE Win User

Why can't I download "games with gold" without registering a credit card?

Sign in on your console if you haven't already;

Go to the dashboard;

Select the Games tab;

Select the Browse Games tile;

Select the free with gold / Games with Gold tile

Select the tile that shows the current Games with Gold game;

Follow on screen instructions to download game to your console.
  3. ngocphi Win User

The August Gaming with Gold Selection

Its best not to post on 2 year old threads

And it isnt a support question either

Best place to put a suggestion is the feedback forums from the forums hub

Back out until you reach the 360 hub of the forums then look to the right

You have to remember ms has to make deals with all the developers to get these free games you should appreciate it unlike sony where you are basically rentingt heir limited choice in games you at least get a decent collection and you keep it

I would never complain about anything free or anything that makes me feel appreciated as a customer

Free is not a right it is a curtoeuosy remember that
  4. G L Cats Girl Win User

I own Two Xbox360s. I also owned Two Xbox originals, the reason being that neither myself nor my husband are willing to share our gameplay time! I can understand the disappointment of already owning a Free With Gold game that MS is offering but, as a female
    gamer... the current non-traditional but-rapidly expanding consumer, I am more often than not, doubly disappointed most every month because even if I don't already own the GWG being offered, Then it's a game in which I have NO INTEREST in owning..You couldn't
    give it to me, primarilly due to gender differences. I HAVE A WONDERFUL SUGGESTION FOR A SOLUTION That may keep everyone happy! What if many Free games were offered but each Gold member could only pick One per offering? This could be managed easily
    enough by using member specific redeem codes which would inactivivate the offer the moment the customer choose his or her Free game and entered their code! I know that a small tweek such as this could be accomplished with little to effort on MS's part....
    Maybe each member could receive a message thru the in-game alert system via in-box once monthly like when their monthly pmt. is withdrawn.... 2 codes per month...they can choose from a wider selection from your many different genres and DONE!
    If MS isn't willing to invest time into that particular realm of customer satisfaction endevour, Then could you please CHANGE the Deals with Gold games more often than you have been of late? I was shocked when I first viewed my purchase history! Turns out
    that I've quite a lot of money over the past year alone, but I have seen the same old games for far too long now, esp. in the Recent Price Drops categories. This gamer needs new stimulation and in that respect I believe there lies no gender difference. Thank-you
    for (hopefully) reading this new post even though the thread is older. Any reply from MS posts monitor would be greatly appreciated.
  5. ThEvilWithin Win User

So far, with the excepted of Defence Grid, I've previously owned every game on the program at some point or another (looking forward to trying Case Zero, not had that before) but I'm loving replaying all of the classic games that I've not played in years,
    especially Crackdown which has been a personal favourite of mine since I was talked into buying it on release...

I think the trick with this program is to take the good with the bad,,,I'm sure that if they only released obscure, unpopular games people would be just as unhappy.

Either way, hope you get to play something you haven't tried before soon :)
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

Hey there Katongadeth,

Sorry to hear you're frustrating with the Games with Gold program. I can totally understand where you're coming from as I already owned Assassin's Creed and Defense grid from last month. One of the reasons we offer 2 games a month (2 1/2 this month with Case
    Zero) was so that folks had a better chance of getting at least something. We most certainly monitor the forums and you are welcome to vent with fellow gamers here.

It's kind of the nature of the beast with sales where some folks are bound to have been avid gamers and picked up titles when they were popular. The sale gives a chance for people to revisit old games they may have traded in (I know I've been revisiting Crackdown
    for those blasted agility orbs) or that didn't have lots of players so now they can game with friends. It also provides a chance for those of us who had physical copies to grab a digital version that we can take with us.

Thought we don't know what games are coming down the pipe, we do hope that the upcoming months provide some titles you might not own or can pick up anew.
Thema:

1. Games With Gold Selection - Similar Threads - Games Gold Selection

2. I can play online but when I go to get free Xbox live gold games it says I don't have gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can play online but when I go to get free Xbox live gold games it says I don't have gold.: I got the year subscription a while back for Xbox live gold. I went to go to the Microsoft store to get one of those 'free with Xbox live gold' games and it said that i didn't have Xbox gold at...
  3. Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month: Hi there, I was trying to purchase new games with gold (xbox live gold) this month. There was no problem with purchasing Warface: Breakout, but I can not purchase Metal Slug 3. There is no option...
  4. Can’t find what current games with gold are on Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find what current games with gold are on Xbox app: Can’t find what current games with gold are on Xbox app 419b5c73-046f-4e0f-ae3d-90e654b2353e
  5. Buy game that I got for free with games with gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy game that I got for free with games with gold?: Got Forza motorsport 6 a while back when it was free on games with gold. Since my Gold subscription has expired, I can't play the game anymore. Now you can't buy the game anymore on the store...
  6. f I have Xbox live Gold and I buy a game which has its price reduced due to Xbox Live Gold,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    f I have Xbox live Gold and I buy a game which has its price reduced due to Xbox Live Gold,...: Hi! So, if I have Xbox live Gold and I buy a game which has its price reduced due to Xbox Live Gold, then will I not be able to play the game anymore if I cancel the subscription of Xbox Live...
  7. Free to play games not letting me play online without gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free to play games not letting me play online without gold: So anyone else having a problem where you playing a free to play game but it is asking you to buy gold. Even though they said its free. a8c177c9-b578-4f22-a1ca-f8715043c09d
  8. Can I upgrade to game pass ultimate after my current Live Gold Membership runs out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I upgrade to game pass ultimate after my current Live Gold Membership runs out?: I currently have a 3 month xbox live gold subscription which I got to play games like Garden Warfare on my 360. Today I got a Series X and want to know if I can upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate after...
  9. How does Microsoft select Games with Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does Microsoft select Games with Gold?: Hello, Does anyone know how Microsoft selects candidates for its Games with Gold program? Are they just picking names from a hat? Looking at older titles they have a partial stake in?...
  10. Buy 3 select games and get 3 months Xbox Live Gold code (Dec 26 2013 - Jan 01 2014 promo)...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy 3 select games and get 3 months Xbox Live Gold code (Dec 26 2013 - Jan 01 2014 promo)...: I purchased Max, Crimson Dragon, and Powerstar Golf on 01 Jan and it has been more than 8 weeks but no received no code for the 3 months of Xbox Live Gold...checked my account and it wasn't added...