Games with Gold showing incorrectly

Discus and support Games with Gold showing incorrectly in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey guys, Just a heads up that the incorrect games are showing on "Games for Gold" on the Australian site. Rather then showing just Gears of War... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DENAz666, Apr 1, 2015.

1. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest

Hey guys,

Just a heads up that the incorrect games are showing on "Games for Gold" on the Australian site.

Rather then showing just Gears of War Judgement, its showing ALL of the Gears games under the deal. Implying that they are all free

Games with Gold | Xbox Live

Cheers

:)

DENAz666, Apr 1, 2015
  2. there is something wrong with my gamertag. HELP!

Are you still having an issue with your GT showing incorrectly?

eco-D078FEDD-DC69-4149-948D-CB8C77379B94, Apr 1, 2015
  3. XBL Gamer Tag Change: Not Appearing in Parties

eco-D078FEDD-DC69-4149-948D-CB8C77379B94, Apr 1, 2015
  4. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest

Now fixed Games with Gold showing incorrectly :) thankyou to whoever pushed the magic button

DENAz666, Apr 1, 2015
  5. DENAz666 Win User

Now fixed :) thankyou to whoever pushed the magic button
  6. medguy29 Win User

Channel showing incorrectly

I've had this with a provider before. Really this is just the information that's given to the guide and not an issue with the x1, I actually had to put in the information for the next town over and go through a few close sounding providers to get one with
    a correct channel lineup (here for example Time Warner cable might say "Time Warner Digital", "Time Warner HD" etc. all for the same area)
  7. eco-D078FEDD-DC69-41 Win User

XBL Gamer Tag Change: Not Appearing in Parties

8. eco-D078FEDD-DC69-41 Win User

there is something wrong with my gamertag. HELP!

9. Darth Frell Win User

XBL tenure showing incorrectly

One update -- my original Live subscription started in April of 2004, so it should show 8 right now.
Thema:

1. Games with Gold showing incorrectly - Similar Threads - Games Gold showing

2. Games previously obtained from Games with Gold showing as not owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games previously obtained from Games with Gold showing as not owned: Two games, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime and Slime Rancher. I thought I was crazy at first. The games don't show up in my order history. However, my achievements tell the story. Slime Rancher...
  3. I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it: the game is for honor and i spent money on in game currency and now i just cant play it. it seems to have dissipated out of my library i even checked my order history to make sure...
  4. In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription: On the main page of discounts, live gold subscriptions show a 75 percent discount on the game - DmC Devil May Cry, but when you switch to the game itself it does not show this discount and when...
  5. I purchased Xbox gold, but when I launch a 360 Game on Xbox won it still shows that I have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased Xbox gold, but when I launch a 360 Game on Xbox won it still shows that I have...: Title says it all, purchased gold for clearly no reason as it isn’t working when I launch Xbox 360 games, still shows im a free member, one games work fine 768bc766-2bdd-476d-9bc5-63fda4154be3
  6. Games with gold not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold not showing up: I have xbox live gold and splinter cell conviction is not showing up as free to play even though it’s labeled as a game with gold, I was wondering how I would be able to access this game without...
  7. Split/Second isn't showing up in Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split/Second isn't showing up in Games with Gold: I had to search for Shadow Warrior to get it. I got it for free. Split/Second isn't showing up on GWG page and when I search and try to dl, it's trying to charge me....
  8. Terraria free game with gold back on 360 not showing in my ready to install list.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria free game with gold back on 360 not showing in my ready to install list.: A while ago i remember getting Terraria when it was a free game with gold on xbox 360. I saw an ad on youtube and got bitten with the bug and thought i would install it on my xbox one now that it...
  9. Deals with Gold for 360 games does not show discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deals with Gold for 360 games does not show discount: I have a currently existing Xbox Live Gold subscription. I bought a discounted Witcher 3 (XONE game) digital game in the store as part of Deals with Gold. I have successfully paid for this. The...
  10. Games with Gold titles for April 2018 not showing up in Store, still showing last months...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold titles for April 2018 not showing up in Store, still showing last months...: Games with Gold titles for April 2018 not showing up in the Store for me, still showing last months titles. Why, and how do I correct this? I've searched all over, and can't seem to find anyone...