Games with gold: Star Wars Jedi starfighter doesn’t work on Xbox 360

Discus and support Games with gold: Star Wars Jedi starfighter doesn’t work on Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, tried to play this game on xbox 360, downloaded In this month’s game with gold. It won’t work, tried several times to reinstall it but keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BALA Jipo, Nov 6, 2019.

1. BALA Jipo
    BALA Jipo Guest

Hi there, tried to play this game on xbox 360, downloaded In this month’s game with gold. It won’t work, tried several times to reinstall it but keeps showing the message: game error, try downloading again...

:)

BALA Jipo, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Sicfrog Win User

Games I'd Like To See On Xbox 360

a Star Wars flight game.

Not an rpg or a jedi game. but something akin to the Starfighter games.
  3. luissolid Win User

Hello welcome to the forums! Just to be sure, do you have the original Xbox 360 HDD on your console? Because you cant play the game on a External HDD or USB.

Regards!
  4. BALA Jipo Win User

Tried all of that, have downloaded other games that works just fine...
  5. OgreRha Win User

Is it compatable with the 360 ? Has anyone checked ?

Your Pal
  6. VenaticGnome0 Win User

Yep- same problem- other games and trials I have tried work fine- but this doesnt want work? fix please!
Thema:

1. Games with gold: Star Wars Jedi starfighter doesn’t work on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Games gold Star

2. I cant get star wars battlefront 2 with games with gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant get star wars battlefront 2 with games with gold: I keep getting a error code of 2/57A2bn5k+f0Sxw.0 there is noting on her about it. 6dfe12ee-38fa-47c1-bb6e-3a6adcd0318f
  3. Star Wars Battlefront II - Games w/Gold - 2005 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II - Games w/Gold - 2005 Edition: I am posting this due to seeing quite a few Twitter questions and forum questions regarding the Star Wars Battlefront II that is free as a Games with Gold selection this month. While I have not...
  4. Downloaded games with gold star wars republic commando but it's in japanese

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded games with gold star wars republic commando but it's in japanese: I recently bought a prepaid 3 month xbox live gold membership and just downloading my second games with gold game. The first was jedi academy which was in english and was fine. But when i...
  5. Lego Star Wars III free with Gold... 14 day Free Trial, Says I have to Buy Game??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lego Star Wars III free with Gold... 14 day Free Trial, Says I have to Buy Game??: Why does LEGO Star Wars III, Show up as Current Free With Gold, but with 14 day Free Trial, it is Listed as Having to Buy for $20 ??? 9035e509-1a16-447f-a983-d8cd4e5a2672
  6. Cannot get free Gold game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed last February

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot get free Gold game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed last February: Since the promotion has already ended, how can I get the game? I chatted about the issue with support - reference number [Mod Removed] c0188901-2cb8-4231-9ede-bf28b2e3fa65
  7. Star Wars The Force Unleashed II games with gold problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars The Force Unleashed II games with gold problem: I am trying to purchase Star Wars The Force Unleashed II, which is one of the free games with gold, on my Xbox One S. When I try to purchase it, I get this message: "Your account is unable to make...
  8. Can't download the xbox 360 Lego Star Wars from games with gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download the xbox 360 Lego Star Wars from games with gold.: My account is a teen account and I have never been able to redeem any of the games with gold for 360 on my xbox one. This usually isn't much of a problem because there isn't anything I find to...
  9. Game with gold : impossible to download star wars

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game with gold : impossible to download star wars: Hi guys, I currently have a xbox live gold subscription. I would like to download the game: Star wars of complete saga (game that is in game with gold). However, I get the following message...
  10. Unable to download Lego Star Wars for Games with Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download Lego Star Wars for Games with Gold: So it tries to charge me everytime i attempt to download it. I was able to download Lara Croft with zero issue. I contacted supported and was told that i needed to download this on an Xbox360...