Games With Gold Won’t Download

Discus and support Games With Gold Won’t Download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So when I click Get on any of the Games with gold it literally does nothing, no error messages just does nothing. Anyone else experienced this and is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CP COOKIE, Jan 21, 2020.

1. CP COOKIE
    CP COOKIE Guest

So when I click Get on any of the Games with gold it literally does nothing, no error messages just does nothing. Anyone else experienced this and is there a solution?

:)

CP COOKIE, Jan 21, 2020
  2. WhateverRex875 Win User

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox One Game Help

If 360 games are not compatible with xbox one then the option to re-purchase or download for free won`t even exist.

There simply won`t be any 360 games on the xbox one.

-

As far as the 360 goes,anything you have already purchased will always be there to download for free,for as long as microsoft support the 360.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox live account question

It will continue once you renew your gold and won`t reset.
  5. LaudableBoar1 Win User

Problem with download bought game

I am having the same problem. Can't download ArcaniA and everything matches on mine. It won;t even start downloading, just sits for about a minute and then says can't download. I tried downloading a demo and it worked fine. Just won;t download ArcaniA.
  6. RafinhaGamer21 Win User

My downloaded and installed disc's won't load what do I do?

I am having the same problem. FIFA 15 won´t open, AC:Unity won´t open and all the other games that I have won´t open!
Thema:

1. Games With Gold Won’t Download - Similar Threads - Games Gold Won’t

2. Games with gold not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold not working: My brother is gamesharing xbox gamepass ultimate with me and his account is on my Xbox. But I can't download any games with gold games. It tells me to join Xbox live gold to do so....
  3. i cant play free games using xbox gold. i have the same issue for 1 week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play free games using xbox gold. i have the same issue for 1 week: Hello. I cant play free xbox games like HFF (human fall flat) and more. I have the same problem for 1 week now. 4ab13693-fb73-499e-b02d-7256fdf16772
  4. Playing different online games on 2 xboxes under 1 Gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing different online games on 2 xboxes under 1 Gold membership: I’ve searched all over but couldnt find my exact scenario. I had 1 Xbox one S with a gold membership under 1 gamertag. I now have 2 Xbox one S’s. 1 for my son in his room, 1 for me in the living...
  5. Games with Gold Titles not showing up in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold Titles not showing up in Xbox app: I paid for an Xbox Gold subscription on my Xbox 360 from March 2014 until June 2017 and downloaded a ton of games. Recently, I've been wanting to play games on my PC but none of the games are...
  6. Games from Gold not working on account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games from Gold not working on account: So I own For Honor through Gold, as it was free one month and I downloaded it. I'm able to open it and play on my Xbox. Yet certain other xboxes won't allow me to even open it. It tells me to open...
  7. Xbox 360 games won’t download from gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games won’t download from gold: Ive tried downlaoding xbox 360 games from gold on xbox. ive recentlyAdded my credit card and whenever i go to download it says i cant continue this purchase from xbox.com and need to do it on my...
  8. Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.: I click “See Price” and when I get to Confirm Purchase, it says “This purchase channel requires a billing account. Please add a valid payment instrument...” I click Change Payment Options because...
  9. Dragon Age 2: Games with Gold: Won’t Download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age 2: Games with Gold: Won’t Download.: PSA FOR THOSE HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING 360 GWG TITLES ON XB ONE I was having a bit of a problem downloading Dragon Age 2 on my Xbox One S this past week. I would click on the game in my Games...
  10. Xbox live gold 360 games won’t download for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold 360 games won’t download for me: I’m trying to download Army of Two on my Xbox one and I keep getting this Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com please complete this transaction on from your Xbox....