Games With Gold

Discus and support Games With Gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi! If I download a game (Sleeping Dogs) can I keep it after my Gold Membership? My gold will finish in January. Thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Don Mescobar, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Don Mescobar
    Don Mescobar Guest

Games With Gold

Hi!

If I download a game (Sleeping Dogs) can I keep it after my Gold Membership? My gold will finish in January.

Thanks!

:)

Don Mescobar, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Games with Gold

I've had people call me arrogant in the past because I do act like I know everything from time to time and although I don't know everything, I do still know a lot and try to approach things from a practical standpoint whenever I can - I've become significantly
    more humble and careful with things I say over the past few months due to past transgressions with other posters as well.

As for how much I game, it has indeed come to a point where I'm on the forums more than I game, but I do still use my Xbox consoles to play games and do other things - at least 3 hours a day if I were to put a number to it, which is a lot considering all
    of the other things I make time for in my life.

Regardless of what you or anyone else thinks of me, I'm here because I enjoy it and the people I socialize with (most of the time). I also enjoy helping others whenever and wherever I can. If I end up being wrong about something, I accept that and move on
    (which I admit I didn't often do in the past) rather than holding a grudge - after all, those are the worst things to have.

Galactic Geek, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Smwutches Win User

When sharing your Gold subscription, what are the specific gold benefits you get?

When you share gold the accounts that are sharing the gold get access to online multiplayer. Only the account that purchases the gold gets access to things like gold discounts or games with gold games. However, the games with gold games can be shared once
    downloaded.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

gold games but no gold games

Hello Chris,

We recommend getting with support. They will be able to go over the account and asee what is going on.

When you go to
    Contact Us
    to get it to request a callback follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select no thanks
    • Step 3-----select games
    • Step 4 ----select request a call from support
    Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  6. Chris AKA Snip3r On3 Win User

thanks for the fast reply , ive do the hole hard reset job but no luck , my gold payment is good as well

[table][tr][td]10‎/‎13‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018[/td][td][td]Visa [/td][td]£5.99[/td][/tr][/table]
  7. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey Snip3r,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue not being able to download Battlefield 1 that came out as a Games with Gold today.

Let's try starting off with a complete power cycle.

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 5 minutes.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

If that doesn't work then we would need to make sure the payment was for your Gold subscription as you say only your Game Pass subscription is showing. I would suggest to look over your

Order History
    to make sure the Gold subscription was paid for. Also check the status of your Gold subscription by going to Settings>Account>Subscriptions.

If you would like further help for this matter, I suggest to contact
    Xbox Support
    and get connected to a billing agent.

I hope the issue can get resolved!
  8. bowski477 Win User

GWG for April 2015

Because they are free with a gold membership at no extra cost. Yes you have to pay for gold but there is no increase in gold pricing thus the games are free...with gold. Games with Gold.
Thema:

Games With Gold

1. Games With Gold - Similar Threads - Games Gold

2. The second part of the Games with Gold titles for October are available now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The second part of the Games with Gold titles for October are available now: Thanks will make sure I get these. 12ceb25c-56e0-4514-b6c5-61b79a0ff854
  3. Resgate de jogos do Xbox 360 no Live Gold [Translate] Xbox Games Rescue 360 on Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resgate de jogos do Xbox 360 no Live Gold [Translate] Xbox Games Rescue 360 on Live Gold: Acabei de assinar o Xbox Live Gold, tudo para pegar o jogo Disney Bolt que está gratuito esse mês. Joguei muito quando era criança e ter a oportunidade de jogar outra vez é maravilhoso. Mas eu...
  4. Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold: I tried Ultimate Game Pass and decided that it wasn't for me after the trial period. After canceling the subscription, which would have renewed on the 21st, I've found out that I cannot downgrade...
  5. Can't download Xbox 360 Gold game of the month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Xbox 360 Gold game of the month: Every time I try downloading the Xbox 360 game "Bolt" on my Xbox One (it's one of the free Gold games), it says that my account doesn't allow me to "purchase" it on Xbox.com and that I must...
  6. Not able to get Bolt as Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to get Bolt as Games with Gold: Hi, I have not been able to “buy” the Xbox 360 game Bolt as this month’s Games with Gold. On xbox.com the browser just keeps loading, when pressing Buy. Whereas on my Xbox One X I get a “Ooops!...
  7. Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have...: I already have an xbox live gold subscription, but do not have an xbox one.. When I click on the "games with gold" tile, on the home tab on my xbox 360, and then click on Tembo the **** Elephant",...
  8. Games with gold not downloading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with gold not downloading: I have not been able to download my games with gold get for the month. I get to the final screen with my card information and click continue and then it just keeps spinning and doesnt say it will...
  9. I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...: Please help me. I have literally just renewed my Game Pass Ultimate package for 15.89, and it will not allow me to play. I installed the game, I can play Gears 5 no issues. What can I do?...
  10. Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?: I'm here to ask the community forum if I am entitled to a refund. Last December I had purchased my first gaming console and had utilized the vouchers that had come with the new unit. Upon the end...